Chapter 2

You Again

//Hi guys, I'm sorry that I've abandoned like, all of my things. I was debating keeping up in this website, maybe moving to livejournal? But, I guess I'll stay here for now... Anyways, thanks for sticking with me! I've also been really busy recently with a competition coming up, and I've mostly been wasting my time on tumblr, sigh. So, this is a really lame and possibly the shortest chapter I've ever written. I'm sorry. 


This was not the path he had planned to take in life. No, really what was happening? He was being awkwardly stare-d by some stranger. Is that even a thing? One of his student’s parents, perhaps. It was really making him feel uncomfortable. 

 

Jaebum stood up from where he had been leaning over to help a student clean up his mess and turned around to face the perpetrator. “Excuse me sir? Did you need something?”

 

“Ah, no. I mean, yes, actually,” Jackson stuttered, a bit taken aback at being caught. But not too much, to be honest, this happens more often than it really should. 

 

Jackson continued to stand and stare as Jaebum waited expectantly. “Well?”

 

“Huh?” was the intelligent response that Jackson spit out, before regaining his senses. “Oh, right, right. Yes. I do need something. Desperately,” Jackson recovered, sending a blinding smile to the hot teacher. Man, who knew nerds could be so hot?

 

Jaebum sighed, and adjusted his glasses before turning back to the little boy he had been helping. “Well, if that is all…”

 

“Your number. i need you number,” Jackson said, attempting to lean against one of the desks. (But you must realize that this was kindergarten, and the desks were far too short, even for Jackson. So he missed.) 

 

“No, Jackson hyung! We need a spider-man bandaid! Mr. Im, can I get a spider-man bandaid too? I fell,” Bambam interrupted, jumping up and down impatiently at the thought of his spider-man bandaid. 

 

This finally caught Jaebum’s attention as he leaned down with a gentle smile to look at Bambam’s (non-existent) cut. “Oh my! That must hurt a lot, Kunpimook. Let’s get you that bandaid,” he said, taking Bambam’s hand and leading him over to the cabinets. He pulled out the box and let Bambam choose which one to put on his knee. 

 

“Wow. Thank you Mr. Im. And, you can just call me Bambam!” he said, admiring his new accessory. “Can we go show Jackson hyung?” he said, already jumping back up and preparing to run back over to his daydreaming hyung. (Jackson was daydreaming about Jaebum’s , in case you were wondering.)

 

“Wait, Bambam! You shouldn’t run, do you want to get another boo-boo?” Jaebum warned. “You don’t want to get in time out for running, either.” And so they walked over to Jackson together, hand in hand. “Who is this, Bambam?” Jaebum asked once they reached him. 

 

“Yes, I’m Jackson. No autographs, though. Not today. I can, however, give you my number,” Jackson quickly interrupted any stories that the little devil may have been about to sprout, adding a wink at the end for more impact

 

“Jackson hyung. Why are you being so weird?” Bambam asked innocently before plopping back down to inspect his bandaid some more. Jackson deflated some and dropped his hand back to his sides. It seemed that Bambam didn’t need stories to embarrass him. 

 

Jaebum coughed, and ignored Jackson’s words. “Anyways. If you’re here to pick up Bambam, you have to file this form first and—“

 

“Hey, babe, don’t worry about it. I’m no amateur, at this and many other things if you’d care to find out,” Jackson tried again, unrelenting. 

 

It seemed to be one of his bad days, however, as Jaebum remained unresponsive. “Sir, please. If you understand the procedure, then follow through and you may leave. Thank you. Goodbye.” And with that, Jackson was ushered out the door alongside Bambam. 

 

“You know, I don’t think he likes you very much,” Bambam commented. “You should try Ms. Bae, though. She’s nicer.”

 

“I don’t need your smart comments today. Let’s just go find your mom for now.”