Chapter 2

Strange Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Chapter 2 Is up!!!! Please give feedback. We need it to make the story better. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. We worked very hard on it. We will try to update as fast as possible. Thank you for 5 subscribers. Also!! Click that little "Upvote" button. 👆 👆 👆

 

-Rap&ToughCookie(Melanie and Lacie)

 

 

"Jeongmal!?", Melanie exclaimed, barely hiding the excitement in her voice.
"Wait a minute.", said Melanie, her voice growing suspicious.
"Did you plan this?"

Lacie didn't even bother hiding it.
"Yes!" She scrubbed her hands up and down her face. "I knew there was a possibility that he would be here, but no one confirmed it so I didn't think we'd actually get to see him. I think he's suppose to be going to Japan...." She trailed off. Suddenly, Lacie shouted causing Melanie to start."He's down there right now! Oh my gosh! I can't believe we're going to get to see him!"

Lacie zoomed out of the elevator as soon as it reached the first floor, her luggage rolling behind her.

"Hurry up! I have to at least get a picture!" She yelled over her shoulder.  

Despite her lack of strength, Melanie managed to tail Lacie as they made their way toward the large crowd of screaming fans.

"Woah! He's actually here!" Melanie exclaimed.

For a split second she felt overwhelmed. There were definitely a lot of people here. She looked back at Lacie but she was gone, her suitcases left abandoned in her place. Finally she spotted her, somehow she was able to shove her way through the crowd all the way to the front. The only reason Melanie knew this was because she kept seeing Lacie's phone jump up and down above the crowd, no doubt taking a million pictures. Grabbing Lacie's luggage, Melanie started her war against the crowd making her way towards her friend.
 Melanie resisted the urge to punch every person's face that kept bumping her, especially since she was running over everyone's feet with Lacie's luggage.

"Mellie! Look! He's absolutely gorgeous!"

It took a while for her to spot him since he seemed to be surrounded by bodyguards but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter