The meeting of two innocent heart

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

praying.......

 

That was the only thing the couple had done since the day Victoria placed the curse on their baby, which was three months ago.

 

Yoona had been divastated, and had cried her self to sleep almost every night, she still couldn't believe that her precious baby would be living a lonely life due to the curse, and what scared her the most is that her baby would blame and hate them when he or she know that what caused him to look like a freak was all their cause. 

 

Seung Gi was in no better state himself, he hated himself for what had he caused, he couldn't forgive himself, seeing his wife tears every night and knowing that he just caused his baby to get cursed.

 

He couldn't even bring himself to blame it on Victoria beacuse he knows that the only person to blame was himself, he had broke Victoria heart even thought he know she had loved him more than life itself, but he couldn't love her as much as she did because he fell for another women, and now he have to pay for what he had did.

 

****

 

On another part of the island...for three month a lady kept on feeling nauseous, tired, and been thrown up from time to time.

 

She had thought that these symptoms were the cause of something that she have tried not to do for years, but when she did it on that wedding day, she thought that her body couldn't handle it and that's why she felt all of those terrible symptoms.

 

But oh how wrong she was, because on the day that she visited the doctor on the island, she had found out something that made her so sad and so angry, but she couldn't bring herself to get rid of that thing.

 

She now know why she had felt so terrible for three month, and the reason was.....

 

She was pregnant with a baby for three months.......

 

****

After six months~

 

 

One stormy night two woman had laboured at the same time... one was with her loved one holding her hand for support, and the other one had no one.. they both were trying to give their best to deliver their babies and enduring the pain they felt on their body...

 

Yoona had been feeling nervous, no more like terrified about the curse, she was afraid of what her baby would look like, but she had promised that she will still love her precious baby even if the whole world would hate him or her, but even thought she still prayed silently that the curse will never happen...

 

To her shock she had delivered a healthy baby boy and the baby was normal, Yoona couldn't believe it, and immediately she started crying tears of happiness, even SeungGi couldn't help but let out some tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter