The beginning

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guys this is my first chapter and its done yeay!~

 

dont be confuse please because donghae is the main character here and its eunhae ofcourse!

 

=============================================

 

 

This story was started before Donghae was born...

 

There was a man lived in far island of choseon. the island surrounded by pacific ocean... His name is Seung Gi. he is very handsome man, masculine, hard-working, charming and kind hearted man. He also has a lover named Victoria.

Victoria really loved her boyfriend and they had a plan to get married soon. But Seung Gi didnt know Victoria had a secret... She has a twin sister named Ji Eun who is a sea witch creature..

a half human and a half sea snake that lives in the bottom of the sea.

Victoria on the other hand is a witch in the land but she hides it to the people very well... They inherited skills from their mother who had been married a sea creature... That's why her twin sister Ji Eun was a half sea snake and she is a human.

 

One day Seung gi and victoria and other people from the island were invited in the small party of on the big mansion in the island for the arrival of the daughter of the governor there. 

 

The governor introduced his beautiful daughter to the town people.

 

"I would like to introduce to you my lovely daughter,Yoona!!" said the governor, proudly introduce his daughter to the people..

 

Yoona lived and grows up in the capital of choseon.She is very beautiful, reserved,sweet and very kind-hearted lady.

She was also loved by many people and when she arrived, the villager in the island went an "aawww" to her..

Everybody falls  for her charm and beauty... and good attitude.including...

 

Lee Seung Gi...

 

***

 

One morning Yoona walks in the sea shore to take some fresh air...Lee SeungGi saw her and approach her... trying to make friends with the lady and the young lady gladly accept it..

Everytime they see each other, they feel comfortable with each other, talking random thing, gigling, chit-chatting, fooling around and one time Lee Seung Gi gave his biggest catched fish to her as a presents...

 

After a while Lee Seung Gi and Yoona develop a feelings to each other... and Lee Seung Gi falls out of love from his girlfriend Victoria...He decided to break up with his girlfriend, feeling guilty for his doing... He loves Yoona but he cant love her because he has a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter