The Boys

A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

Arriving at the small stand accross the bus stop where we got off, we walk inside and quickly took a seat on the corner of the little tent where both me and Hakyeon could at least feel the warmth of the cold rainy season.

 

Soon, the ahjumma spotted us, "OMO!!" she exclaimed and quickly half-run towards us, leaving her employees panick due to the fact that she left the food that she was cooking.

 

The 60-years old woman had a pleasant smile on her face with beads of sweats dropping to the sides of her skinny face.

 

I stood up and so does Hakyeon, "omo dear, it has been a while!" She exclaimed while patting both of our faces. "We're sorry ahjumma, we were busy... well, mostly Hakyeon"

 

"I know and it's okay since you're both here now!" She said happily showing her widest smile.

 

"and your food will be on the house!" She said. "No, it's okay ahjumma!" Hakyeon exclaimed, "what are you talking about son? It's absolutely not okay! Especially after what you've done to me!"

 

We both exchange looks of confusion, "you both didn't know?" She asked, surprised I think.

 

We both shook our heads, "no..." "well, last time you both visit, you both took a picture of me in front of my stand and post it on that social media thing right? Because of that, my stand has been a hit because Hakyeon wrote that this is his favorite stand!" She explain with full enthusiasm. 

 

Both of our eyes widened at her words but then we feel glad that we're helping her.

 

"I'll get your food okay kids? Just sit and I'll bring them to you" she said and walk back to the cooking station.

 

We both chatted while eating the delicous ttokbokki and odeng that ahjumma made.

 

"Hubby, what time is it?" "Close to 11, why?" "Can we go grocery shopping today? It has been a while and I think we should just syay home today" "yeah, sure!" He said and we continue to eat.

 

 After eating, we payed (force the ahjumma that we're paying) and then we went to the bus stop and wait for the bus to come.

 

While we were waiting for the bus, a woman and her baby came and sit next to us. The little boy walk around while his mom watch over him carefully.

 

The little boy came over to me and held onto my knee. He looked up at me and blinked cutely, it melts my heart completely.

 

"Hey little guy~" I coeed and he smiled at me. "Omo, are you both the Cha couple?" The mother ask.

 

"Yes we are!" Hakyeon replied as he now is playing with the little boy.

 

"I'm a huge fan!" She said as she now had her full attention on both me and Hakyeon.

 

We chatted while waiting for the bus while Hakyeon played with the little boy.

 

Soon our bus came and sadly the girl wasn't coming with us but it was a really relieving thing that we met a fan that suports the both of us and show it in front of us.

 

We enter the bus and sat at the back of the bus.

 

I rest my head on his shoulder and he rest his head on top of mine and we intertwined our hands together.

 

"What would it be like?" I started. "Hmm? What would it be like what?" "To have a baby..."

 

He looked at me and kiss my forehead, "I think it would be amazing, especially when I'm experiencing it with you" he said.

 

"Will we be able to make it this time?" I ask, looking at him with hopeful eyes, "let's hope, okay? I'm not giving up until I get my Cha Hakyeon jr." He said with a grin on his face.

 

Arriving at the bus stop near our apartment we first went our to the grocery store a couple of blocks away from our apartment.

 

"If we have a baby, what would you like to be the first born? A girl or a boy?" I ask. He thinks for a second, "I think a boy, it'll be good for a boy to protect his younger sister right?"

 

I nod in agreement, "I can't wait until it finally happens to us!" "Then you'll be pretty fatty~" he joked as he stuck a tongue out.

 

I glared at him playfully and punch his arm, but he only laughed at my weak assault and even tease me more.

 

The grocery store was not that packed, peoples are here and there, some are spouses some are parents with their kids.

 

Grabbing a trolley, he pushed it while I walk next to him, picking out groceries.

 

While we were shopping, suddenly Hakyeon's phone buzzed indicating someone called him.

 

He put on the speaker, "Hello?"

 

"Hyuuuuuung~~~~~!!!!!! Holla~~~~~~!!!!!"

 

Hakyeon grimanced at the loud voice, "what do you want Jaehwan?"

 

"so here's the funny thing... manager hyung is out for the week and we're stuck here and you know how we can't get deliveries and stuff and we can't always force Leo hyung to cook an-"

 

"Straight to the point please" Hakyeon said with a sigh and I just laughed at him.

 

"can we come over?"

 

"No" I widened my eyes at Hakyeon and hit his arms.

 

He covered his phone to decrease the noises that the boys made because of his rejection and looked at me, "yah, don't be rude to the boys, invite them over!"

 

"BB-bB-but if we do, we'll never have our time together!" He said with a pout.

 

"Don't be silly! We still have the whole week ahead!" I exclaimed and steal the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter