Begining

A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

"Do you, Cha Hakyeon take Jin ___ as your lawfully wedded wife?"

 

"I... I..."

 

"Oppa? What's wrong?"

 

"I-I.... I..."

 

"Oppa....?"

 

" I HATE YOU, YOU LITTLE BTCH!!!! DIE!!!! GO TO HELL!!!! I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!!!! I'D RATHER BE DEAD THAN MARRYING YOU!!!!"

 

"w-wha-"

 

"FOOLISH GIRL!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO YOUR MOTHER!!!!"

 

"You've disappoint your father... You're no longer my daughter!"

 

"Annoying brat! Because of you, N now has another responsibilities!!!!" 

 

"NO ONE NEEDS YOU!!!" 

 

"DIE!!!"

 

"GO TO HELL!!!!

 

"AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" I jerked up from our shared bed drenched in sweat and heart racing rapidly.

 

"W-wha- honey, are you okay?" Hakyeon asked while craddling me in his arms, softly leaving butterfly kisses on my head as he rubbed my arms lightly.

 

"H-Hakyeon... t-that nightmare.... that same  nightmar-" "hey, hey... look at me...." He cupped my chin and tipped my face upwards towards him, he look at me straight in the eyes, my eyes sore and wet from the constant sobs, "I'm not gonna do that okay? I love you... and besides, we're married already..." he said with a soft glint of grin on his lips.

 

I giggled and burried my face on his chest, inhaling his musky and manly scent while wrapping my arms around his waist, "feeling better now?" "hmm... a little..." "a little!?" he faked a gasp and tackled me down on our bed and tickle me for 15 minutes non stop.

 

After that, we just lay on our bed, all comfortable with our limbs tangled and our cuddling position; me comfortable laying on top of him while he had his arms around my waist as we enjoy the silence with our eyes closed.

 

"Oppa?" "hmm?" "Don't leave me ok?"

 

He looked at me and peck my nose lightly while smiling like a happy little kid, "of course I won't!"

 

That moment, it all felt like a sweet day dream.

 

But every dream have to come to an end...

 

*a few months later*

 

Humming softly while stitching the loose button on Hakyeon's button up shirt, I waited for him on the couch while constantly looking at the clock above the door.

 

"15 minutes..." I mumbled and puff my cheeks before neatly folding the shirt and bringing it to be put in his part of our cupboard.

 

Again, I waited on the couch for him, sighing as the minute tick by and still the man still not back yet.

 

Turning on the tv, I watch whatever broadcast is on. Even though it's boring, but at least it'll take my mind off of the thought.

 

Slowly my eyes become heavy and soon, I fell asleep on the sofa.

 

*A couple of hours later*

 

I woke up and realized that it's still dark and when I look at the clock, it was already 2 am.

 

The sound of water running from our bedroom was heard and I walk in our room to see that Hakyeon's shirt and pants are already on the floor in front of the bathroom's door.

 

I sat on our bed and sighed, again I waited for him.

 

He came out with only his boxers on and hair wet from his shower. Once he saw me, he did nothing but sighed, "I waited for you to come home..." I said.

 

"Yeah, I know" "why didn't you wake me up?" He ignored my question and proceed to lie on his side of the bed, his back facing me.

 

Even though I'm annoyed, but I can't burden him with my emotion guessing that he might've had a bad day at work.

 

I hugged his back and I could feel him stiffen before slowly relaxing his body and sigh deeply.

 

"Hakyeon?" "Hmm?" "I love you..."

 

I could've sworn his body tensed up at my words, it's as if I had said something that offended him.

 

He didn't reply after that, he only turn his body facing me and hug ne while burrying his face on my hair.

 

I can't help but feel that something's wrong but I can't seem to ask him what or why.

 

That night, we slept in complete silence for the first time in our marriage.

 

*a couple of weeks later*

 

His personality gone worse...

 

He who was once sweet, caring, loving, dorky, adorable, and lovable has turned into a cold, weird, and distant jerk.

 

Again, I sat on the couch of our living room, waiting for him again.

 

Now it has been a routine, he won't come back until midnight and he always seems to forgot his keys.

 

I once didn't know that he didn't bring his keys and I fell asleep in our bedroom which ended up making him wait for 1 and a half hour before he ended up crashing at VIXX's dorm.

 

He got pissed and he gave me the cold treatment for 2 weeks. That's when I learn that it's better to stay up until he's back rather than being mocked at by him.

 

Hugging my legs, I started thinking on what have caused Hakyeon to change so much...

 

If we both were invited to an event together, he'd act all sweet and caring but once we're alone again, he'll be cold and ignorant and when he does that, it broke my heart.

 

Unconsciously, tears started rolling down on my face and soft shaky sobs pass my lips.

 

The bell rings suddenly. I quickly wipe my tears and shuffle to the front door. I opened the door and Hakyeon came in, "h-how's your day oppa?" "It's fine" he answered shortly.

 

I heaved a sigh, "do you wanna eat? I-I made some kimchi jiggae earlier..." I mumbled.

 

He simply nod and took his beanie off and ruffle his hair, "yeah sure"

 

I smiled a little and quickly heat the soup I made earlier and took a bowl and rice for him.

 

Placing the food on the dining table, he soon sat down and eat quietly with me sitting accross from him, watching him eat.

 

He doesn't seem bothered by my action.

 

"You're comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter