9. Hyun Joong: pt.1

Married life

After I walk out from So Min, I didn't know what to do.  I cannot bear to hear So Min crying but then I cannot continue with this kind of lifestyle with her.

I decided to take some time off work to think through what I should do next.  I call my boss and request a long leave (she wasn't happy but approved).  I when to the airport and take whatever flight that is about to leave Seoul.  To my suprise the only flight that have a seat and is leaving soon is to Busan (the place where So Min and I had our honeymoon).  I didn't slept throughout the flight, memories of So Min keep coming up on my mind. 

I arrived in Busan late in the afternoon, check-in to a hotel and when for a walk around the parks.  I cannot believe 6 months ago I was here with So Min, so happy to have each other and now I am on my own.

The cool beeze really help me to clear my head that I didn't even realised how late it was already.  I when back to the hotel, grab some dinner and return to my room.

I stayed at Busan for nearly a month, doing nothing, just thinking what to do next.  My head is going around in circules.  I do love So Min but what can I do to change the way she work.  She love her jobs so much, is her dream to become a famous designer.  Will I be able to live without her for the rest of my life???

A day before I leave Busan, I went for a walk around in the city and notice an elderly couple, holding hands and laughing freely.  They seem to be so much in love and caring for each other.  How can they still be like this after such a long time together.  Is it possible to stay like them??? 

Without hesitation, I walk towards them and without thinking ask them how they can still be like this after all these years together.  To my suprise, they looked up at me and said 'all you need to do cherish each other and make each other happy'.

After hearing that, I somehow felt so stupid to give up So Min just like that.  I decided to take the next flight back to Seoul and get this sorted out before is too late.