Bad dream no more

Bad Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so my feels for lee seunghoon hasn't subsided yet since then and i feel like i have to write another fic about him (or sequel of this story). I don't know if this will be as good as the previous one or even worse but let's see where my creative juices will bring me to. Enjoy reading!
~~~
Days after he was discharged from the hospital, he resumed working again. He said that he wouldn't miss another wwic and make the fans mad and disappointed because of him, so he had to compensate all his absences to make them happy and of course to make his groupmates and yg-sajang satisfied as well.


But the problem is that, he didn't have time for you, again. When he was still in the hospital, you visited often, saw him everyday and talked to him every minute you were together. When he recovered, everything went back to normal- not seeing you is the normal life you had before. "Is it a bad thing if i wished he would just stay in the hospital so he would be with me?" You asked yourself when you realized that the time you spent together in the hospital was the most precious moments in yoir life, but you yourself know that that way of thinking is nothing but a selfish act.


You only get a text from him saying he had to fly to another country for another fanmeet. Everytime you call him, it's either he did not answer or someone else answered it for him, mostly their coordi-noonas or their manager. You always send him messages asking if he's doing okay or if he already ate, but all you get is either a "yes" or nothing.
Months passed by and you haven't seen him for once. You tried to do something else to avoid missing him but everything you do reminds you of him. When you cook, you remember his cook-with-the-pink-apron outit he always do when you were together before he debuted as an artist. When you go to the library and read, you remember him nagging and asking you to stop reading.


You are aware that from the start, you dated an idol. Even you met before debut, you know that soon enough, everything will change. You won't be able to do all the things you always do before. And you always blame yourself for falling in love with someone like him.


You still go to school and your professor said that you have to join an educational trip to Busan. You were excited at first since winner's fanmeet will be held there at the same day of your arrival. However, you didn't know why you're feeling a bit confused when you didn't want to join the trip. 
"What will i say when i see him?"
"Does he still remember my face?"
"Are we still even together?"
"Does he... Is he... Still in love with me?"
Tons of questions came rushing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter