Bad dream

Bad Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream about your boyfriend, Seunghoon. You were crying and panting when you wake up and you tried to recall what happened in your dreams but you couldn't remember anything else except from that there was something bad that happened to him. Worried, you sent him a text message saying "Seunghoon-oppa, send me a message when you see this. :) a heart will do. i miss you." You tried to go back to sleep and finally succeeded after a few minutes.
You woke up, happy to see that the sun had risen. You checked your phone and saw that there were no calls nor texts yet. "It's too early, anyways," you said, trying to relieve yourself.
You prepared for school and sent another text message to seunghoon, "good morning, oppa. Are you feeling well today? If you have time, please call me, or text me, so that i can call you."
You arrived to school, you checked your phone and received a few messages from your friends and family, yet, nothing from seunghoon. Classes had ended, you checked your phone, you don't know but you're feeling disappointed and worried at the same time without anything from seunghoon today. He actually wasn't like this to you. Although he's busy, he did not forget to send messages or call you once in a while to check what you were doing or if you're busy or most of the time, just to nag and tease you, which he was good at, but you both know that you enjoy these precious moments, and you treasure them like how much you treasure each other.
You got home and decided to call him. He did not pick up on your first try, but on the second, someone did, but it wasn't him but Mino.
"Mino-oppa? Why did you answer hoon's phone?" You asked, confused.
"______-yah, don't be surprised but seunghoon is actually in the hospital right now..."
He added that he was admitted there due to muscle pain and fever. You asked him why they didn't immediately tell you about him and he said
"Seunghoon doesn't want you to know about this... I mean... He told us not to tell you that he was sick and once you call, he told us to tell you that he was practicing or doing something else, but, i think, it is better for you to know everything since you are his girlfriend. Argh, seunghoon might get mad once he knew that i didn't keep this a secret."
You rushed your way to the hospital. The rest of the winner boys were surprised to see you there except Mino. 
"He's inside. You can come in." He directed.
You saw him lying on bed, sleeping like a little angel. He looks paler than the usual. You made your way in as quietly as possible. You sat on the side of the bed slowly, and, looked at his face, worried. You held his hand, cold and unresponsive, which was different from the warm and tight hand seunghoon showed you the last time you were together.
You couldn't help but cry. Seunghoon was a jolly and enthusiastic person. He does everything with a bright smile and energetic feels everytime he's with you. He wasn't like this. He was never like this.
"Seunghoon-ah, don't be like this, Lee Seunghoon..." You said, knowledgeable that he didn't hear it.
You bowed your head urging yourself to stop crying, still holding his hand, but you just couldn't control it. You held your wails in, trying not to make sounds that might wake him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter