PART 2 (FIN)

Wearing Your Suit

 

“Kids let’s do a chant before going on stage!” Taeyeon suggests as I walk out from the changing room just in time.

 

“Here Ppany! Come! Quick!” Sunny motions me to put my hand on top of the others’.

 

“Jigeumeun SoNyeoShiDae!”

 

There are only eight hands, which used to be nine because of you. The group hug is smaller, which used to be bigger because of one more body. The distance between us while hugging is a bit too close, which used to be just fine because of nine. I’m doing a prayer alone before going on stage, which used to be you holding my hands doing so. I don’t feel your presence, which I used to even if you’re half a stadium away.

 

I want to feel you again, Jessi. I want to feel –

 

“Guys wait me a sec! I’ll be right out!” I run back to the changing room.

 

“Ppany come out already! What’s going on? We have to go now!!” Taeyeon once again shouts from the outside of the changing room.

 

“Coming Tae!” With a big smile I open the door.

 

Taeyeon seems a bit baffled with my eyes-blinding smile. “What’s with that face Ppany?”

 

“Hehe nothing. Let’s go!”

 

-x-

 

“Once again, please thank you Girls’ Generation for coming! We all are looking forward to seeing you girls soon!!” The mc says through the mic, fans are cheering and screaming hard.

 

Seeing this, I signal the mc to give me his mic, “Thank you for coming! Sone jjang! Thank you so much!” Just when I want to pass the mic back to the mc, a familiar scent hit me, vanilla. Wait, what? My heartbeat races immediately, I put my hand on top of my heart, right then your scent hit me again, looking down I see your shirt lying safe and sound beneath my blazer.

 

Flashback

 

“Guys wait me a sec! I’ll be right out!” I run back to the changing room.

 

“Jessi I should bring you with us, with me, I’m not leaving you out of this.” I talk to your suit hanging behind the door.

 

Removing my blazer and my shirt, I immediately wear yours but then I blush as I realize I can’t fit into your blazer. “So it’s your shirt plus my blazer eh? That’s even better.” I smile widely thinking how apt this situation is. ‘Jessi you make me complete. We are one. We are always one.’

 

End of flashback

 

Coming back from my little world, I take the mic once again, “Ah right! Thank you for being here with us, with me. We are nothing without you. I – I am nothing without you. We are always one. Thank you, saranghae!” I blow (you) a kiss, imagining you’re here, with me, watching me.

 

-x-

 

“Girls we are staying for the night so have a rest! You girls did well back there!”

 

“Thanks oppa!”

 

“Ppany we’re rooming together, let’s go~” Yuri drapes an arm over my shoulder and pushes me through the hallway.

 

“Stop pushing Yuricorn~” I whine when Yuri pushes me too eagerly.

 

Yuri crashes straight into bed once we’re in the room, she squirms around, relaxing and enjoying the fluffiness engulfing her.

 

“Yuri ah don’t fall asleep! You still have to bathe!” I kick her bed trying to make her awake. Her eyes are already half closed, aish this girl.

 

“Whatever, just don’t climb into my bed later on, stick with yours okay?”

 

“Mm mm – “ She mumbles with her eyes fully closed. Is she replying me or is she talking in her dream? I bet the latter.

 

I unpack and proceed to the bathroom. After a tiring day, having a nice warm bath is the best.

 

-x-

 

After the relaxing bath, I go straight to the fluffy bed. The warmth, the fluffiness is lulling me to sleep. While I’m dozing off, I heard the vibration of my phone.

 

[Buzz – buzz]

 

I pick it out and see who’s texting me at this hour. It’s you.

 

[From Jessi <3]

How did it go pabo? Feeling good? ;)

 

[To Jessi <3]

Never better :)

 

[From Jessi <3]

Wow really? Why? :)

 

[To Jessi <3]

Guess please~

 

[From Jessi <3]

Why’d you keep asking me to guess? Can’t you just tell me? :3

 

[To Jessi <3]

It’s fun! Pwease Jess >3<

 

[From Jessi <3]

But at least give me a tip? Pweaseeeee Fany >3<

 

I chuckle seeing your reply, you obviously are copying my way of begging.

 

[To Jessi <3]

Yah don’t copy my words >< It’s about the suit again :P

 

[From Jessi <3]

Why can’t I? :P The suit again? OMO DON’T TELL ME YOU FINALLY TORE MY BLAZER IN HALF LOLLLL

 

[To Jessi <3]

YAH HOW DARE YOU .v. Your blazer is still in one piece!!

 

[From Jessi <3]

Not my blazer…then my shirt? Was it my shirt? ;)

 

[To Jessi <3]

How come you’re only smart at these times…

 

[From Jessi <3]

I’m smart. Always. So what about my shirt?

 

[To Jessi <3]

I wore it. I wore it to the fan meet :)

 

[From Jessi <3]

:O Why? Did you tear your own shirt kkkkkk? LOL

 

[To Jessi <3]

YAH stop making fun of me!! If you keep on teasing, then I’ll never tell! :/

 

[From Jessi <3]

Alright alright I’m sorry Tiffbaby, please tell me why did you wear my shirt? <3

 

[To Jessi <3]

Hmph. No.

 

[From Jessi <3]

Waeeee :(

 

Wanting to a bit, I decide to reply her later, but as time passes, the sleepiness crawls back to me. At first I was sitting on bed, dozing off; but soon I fall over and go straight to dreamland.

 

-x-

 

“…Hm?” Who’s that? Who’s hugging me? Yuri?

 

“Yaaah Kwon Yuri I told you not to get into my bed…” I wiggle trying to shrug that pair of hands off.

 

“Yuricorn you hear me? Get off…” I wiggle harder but those arms just encircle my waist tighter.

 

Enough with the prank Yuri! “YAH KWON YURI!!!” I yell at top of my lungs.

 

“ – WHAT!?” I hear Yuri’s voice but it’s weird, because her voice is nowhere near my back, so she must be still in her bed. Then who is hugging me oh my god.

 

“Yu – yuri ah turn on the lights…turn them on NOW!” I demand her.

 

[Tick]

 

“Geez Ppany – OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT!!!!!” Yuri bursts out.

 

“WHO – WHO!!!? Is that a person or is that some…something else!!!?” I ask and didn’t dare to open my eyes.

 

“A GIRL! Omo Fany did you cheated…oh my god…” I could her Yuri gasps even I’m facing her with my back and more with a girl back hugging me.

 

“WHAT NO! I WOULD NEVER – THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DISCUSS THIS!! GET HER OFF ME!!!!” I yell hard.

 

[Giggles]

 

“Eh? Did you hear that Ppany?”

 

“Did – did she – “

 

[Giggles]

 

“Omo she’s laughing at you Ppany ah!”

 

“STOP TALKING AND GET HER OFF ME YURI!!!!”

 

The hug on my waist tightens and I feel a peck on my nape, “You’re so cute Tiffbaby.”, then a peck on the temple.

 

WHAT. Wait, no one calls me that. Except…

 

I froze on the spot, a thousand faces run through my mind but there’s only one who would call me this. Turning around, I choke on my own saliva when I see who’s in front of me. It’s you.

 

“OH MY GOD.” I hug you immediately as I longed to feel you in my arms.

 

Right when you want to hug me back, Yuri turns you away and checks, “WHAT? SICA!!!?”

 

You sit up and wave at the speechless black pearl. “Hi Yuri ah.” I follow suit then put my head on your shoulder.

 

“Oh my I miss you!” Yuri throws herself onto you and you smile hugging her back.

 

“Ahem.”

 

Looking to me, Yuri detaches herself and straightens a bit, “Right right, I almost forgot how protective Miyoung-ssi here could be. I’ll…uh leave you two long lost lovers alone. Goodnight ladies, and please enjoy the night.” Yuri bows pretentiously. I chuckle at the choding.

 

“But wait Yuri ah, where are you going to sleep if you leave the room to us?” I ask.

 

“Don’t worry milady. I’ll find a way~” She then shuts the door.

 

After the door click-shuts, I hug you again and situate myself on your lap. I take my time breathing in the familiar vanilla and feeling the brown locks glide seamlessly between my fingers, oh how I miss this, how I miss you.

 

“Enough with the sniffing and touching baby, I’m not your pet.” You chuckle and loosen the grip on my waist.

 

“You are my pet, Jessicat.” I tap your nose earning a reflexive wink. I squeal inside. “Really though what are you doing here? I thought you would go back to LA?”

 

“I want to feel you in my arms again, before I don’t know how long we are going to part.” You grab my hands and interlace our fingers.

 

I smile bitterly and look into your eyes. It’s those eyes that made me fell in love with you.

 

People say your eyes look hollow, lifeless even, but I disagree because they didn’t look hard and deep enough; they didn’t dare to. Your icy image intimidates others, blocking them away, you don’t want to get hurt unnecessarily that’s why you mask your eyes with those layers of – nothing. However, I see through all of them, I know you are a person who thinks a lot, who has lots of emotions brewing behind those hollow cat eyes.

 

I would never be able to forget how the sparks emerged from the depths of your eyes when I told you I love you, it was like a firework had been ignited and shot through the dark sky. It was beautiful. I love it, I love you.

 

“Jessi you know why I wore your shirt to the fan meet? It’s the same reason.” I kiss your lips, “I want to feel you too.” And my lips find yours again.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Ho ho ho as promised, a two shot :)

Hope you enjoyed it :D Thank you for the support <3

Till next time chingus~