PART 1

Wearing Your Suit

“I miss you. I really want to see you. I just…I miss the old days…” Touching your face I heave a big sigh. After a few silent seconds, I remove my hand, “Ha you can’t hear me right? I’m such a pabo, talking to a photo.”

 

“Ppany ah you ready to leave?” Sunny asks while dragging her luggage out.

 

I take one last glance at our photos on the wall and walk out of my room.

 

“Of course!” I smile at her.

 

China here we come!

 

-x-

 

“Girls it’s time to change!” Manager oppa yells through the bustling back stage.

 

“Ne oppa!” We chimed.

 

I walk to the rack where our clothes all hung up, though we girls have similar or sometimes the same outfit but I can recognize my own in a single look. Skillfully, I pick mine out of the others and at the same time did a count on the sets of clothes.

 

There are nine sets. What? Nine? I thought…

 

“Unnie!” I call out to our stylist.

 

“Wae Ppany?”

 

I point to the last set hanging on the rack, “Is that Jessica’s?”

 

Our stylist unnie looks to where I’m pointing and she nods. “Yea that’s hers, we haven’t had the time to reorganize your clothes…”

 

“Ah that’s fine unnie. Uh so you don’t mind if I take it right?” I ask with a glimpse of hope in my eyes.

 

Stylist unnie looks at me and she smiles, “Of course Ppany.”

 

“Thanks unnie!” I smile with my eyes and walk to your set of clothes.

 

Jessi I’m going to keep every single set of your performance outfit. No one, no one is going to take you away from GG, from us, from me.

 

I run my hand down the pink sleeve and stop when I reach the cuff, I grab it gently with care, like how I always grab your hand. Taking it down from the rack, I hug it tightly to my chest, your scent fills my nostrils. Vanilla.

 

[Buzz buzz – buzz buzz]

 

Feeling the vibration in my pocket, I pick out the device and curious as to who’s calling at this time. Jessi <3 I open my eyes wide as I see the caller’s ID. You’re calling. It’s you. It really is you. I tap ‘answer’ immediately, with a beating heart I put the phone beside my ear, desperate to hear your voice.

 

“Hieee.” Oh god your voice.

 

“Jess I – oh my gosh. I can’t – I’m going to cry...” I fan myself.

 

You giggle. “Calm down Fany ah. You still have a fan meet so don’t cry and go out with a pair of dead fish eyes hm?”

 

Your giggle makes me smile. Everything seems to be better when it’s with you.

 

“Yah are you comparing my eyes to a dead fish now? You know how much I hate it.” I fake my anger but actually I’m smiling like no tomorrow as I’ve never imagined you’d call.

 

I hear you laugh. “Cut the act pabo, I know you’re smiling. Uh just to make sure, am I calling at the right time?”

 

“Of course! Don’t try to cut the line Sooyeon.” I say seriously.

 

You copy my tone and mimic me. “Ahem I’m not even trying to Miyoung.”

 

We both laugh after. It’s great to hear your voice, I feel energized.

 

“By the way Jess, I’m holding your outfit.”

 

“What outfit?”

 

“Hmm make a guess~”

 

“I uh…any tips?”

 

“It’s…recent.”

 

“So it’s from Mr.Mr. era?”

 

“Smart Jessi.”

 

“There were like 4? No, 5 sets of clothes we wore! How am I able to guess which one!”

 

“Fair. So let me show you yea?”

 

“How?”

 

“FaceTime pabo. How dare you always call me pabo when you’re the pabo here.”

 

“Yah! Do you want to show me the outfit or don’t you? I can always cut the line you know~”

 

“Yah yah yah! Fine! Let me go to the changing room, I’ll FaceTime you in a sec okay? I also have to get changed.”

 

“Okay see you pabo Fany~”

 

“Yah I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are but still I love you so see you!”

 

I smile along as the line ended with your set of giggles.

 

-x-

 

“Jajan! This is the outfit I was talking about!” Twirling in front of my phone I show you the outfit of the night.

 

“Ah my favourite suit! I miss you my suit!” You squeal and smile with your teeth showing.

 

“Yah Jessi you should be telling me that!” I put my hands behind my back and lean down facing you who is in the screen. I see you back up a bit from my sudden proximity, I laugh inside.

 

“I miss you too pabo. No need to say hm?”

 

“Right~ You seem chubbier than the last time I saw you, eating quite well huh?”

 

“Yah I’m busy as hell Fany, designing is not that fun you know!”

 

“But you indeed got chubbier my J~ I wonder can someone still fit in her favourite suit~” I wave your suit in front of the phone, teasing you.

 

You merong at me. “Of course I can! I bet you won’t be able to fit into mine, pink piggy!”

 

“Challenging me now you Jung? I so can wear your suit! Remember we have the same size for shoes?”

 

“Having the same size for shoes doesn’t mean you’ll have the same size for clothes PABO!”

 

“Whatever. I can definitely wear this!”

 

“Really? How long do you have before the fan meet starts?”

 

“Hm let me see, around 20 minutes.”

 

“I see so you still have time.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Try my suit.” My eyes go wide. “To prove me you can fit into it.” You smirk.

 

“Okay! Turn around then.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said turn-a-round.”

 

“What for?”

 

“I’m going to change!”

 

“So?”

 

“You should turn around!”

 

“Seriously pabo? I’ve seen everything of you. By means of everything, I really mean ever-y-thing.” I blush hard getting what she means.

 

“I – fine! Watch all you want!”

 

I take off the blazer in front of the camera but then I turn around, facing you with my back, I hear you groan,

 

“Come on Tiff don’t tell me you’re shy all of a sudden!”

 

Why do I have a feeling that this is like a ? No Fany no, control your hormones.

 

I turn my head to you, “What if I am Jessibaby? You can’t do a thing about it do you?” Afterwards I send you a wink.

 

You groan again, making me laugh at the back of my head.

 

“Fine you got it. How I wish I could just jump out from this damn screen.” I hear you sigh and toss around in bed.

 

Already in your blue shirt, I turn around. “Haha see here Jessi, I fit into your shirt perfectly~”

 

“Well how bout the blazer hm? You can’t claim to be wearing my suit perfectly without wearing the blazer on~”

 

“Okay here!” I fit my right arm through and then the left, just when I want to enclose the buttons, “Eh how – how come? This – I can’t – urgh!”

 

I hear you laugh real hard this time. “Fany ah it’s okay just…just take it off hahahaha, otherwise you’ll tear the blazer apart hahahahaha…”

 

“YAH you – “

 

“Ppany what are you doing inside? You’ve been in there for 15 minutes! Come out already! We have to go on stage in 5!” I heard Taeyeon shouted from the outside.

 

My eyes widen in shock, “Oh my! I’ll be out in a minute Tae! Thanks!”

 

“Okay be quick Ppany ah!”

 

“Oh my gosh Jess I lost count of time! I have to go now – uh wait I’m still in your clothes – I have to change back – wait – uh where’s my blazer – no the shirt! The shirt first!”

 

Forgetting your presence, I take off your blazer frantically, but then I hear a giggle and I stop for a moment and look at the clearly amused you in the screen.

 

“I guess I’ll talk to you later then pabo? I Love you.” Afterwards you blow me a kiss.

 

I blush hard as you just seen me talking to myself like a mad woman, “I – yea see you later Jessi. Love you too!”

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hello there :) I decided to break this story into two parts since I don't want you chingus to wait too long :3

Thank you for being supportive <3