Chapter 2

Learning Life

                                                                              jr_zpsdb96cc4d.png

The temperatures dropped that night. I guess it's another thing I can add to my list of misfortunes. I don't actually remember falling asleep. I thought I was knocked out by the cold then died from pneumonia or frost bite. I woke up in in a sea of warmth, softness, and quiet frankly one of the best smells. Call me weird but the scent of the blankets left me in ecstacy. It was a woodsy warm scent with what I can only describ close to cimmon spice.
Is this the entrance to heaven? 
Am I finally being put out my misery? 
I wrap the blankets around my frail body snuggling into a hard warm object and burying myself deeper in my personal heaven.
But wait?
Isn't death suppose to take away all discomfort? 
Once I looked beyond all the comforts the pain was still there. The dryness in my thoart, the sting in my feet, and the most important the hunger of my stomach. 
All these were dulled a bit but they were still there. All signs i was alive and probably at this moment captured.But regardless of my suspicion I stayed put. This could be the nicer part of the mercy being given to me. Maybe God pitied my pathetic figure limping around the forest scared. I agree with him. I'd rather this mercy than that.
I snuggled even more into my blankets shutting my eyes tighter with a smile.

“Hmm” something sighed in content in a raspy deep tone. I felt goosebumps adorn my body instantaneously. It was a good thing i was laying down becauseI felt a bit weak suddenly. As if my knees would drop my weight. And my heart shook a bit. In a good way. But then suddenly picked up in fright. 
My eyes snapped open.
What exactly made that noise? 
My eyes shifted around the room ignoring the beautiful decor. Like seriously the colors were so natural and gorgeous but that's not the point. I found nothing. No one.
Maybe I'm just imagining things. I'll blame south korea's weather for my hallucinations I decide grabbing my blanket.
The pile of blankets was definitely hard like rocks. Or more accurately like a human body.
My eyes widen. I use my hand to cover my wide mouth as i slowly face the blankets above the stranger. One of my hands tightly wrapped around their abdomen. 
Oh my goodness what in the hell is wrong with me? I might be the first captive in history to be cuddling with their kidnapper the first night.
*that's because you're the stupidest captive in history* my mind countered.
And apparently the craziest. Who else has mind conversation when they are snuggling with their future killer. Let's hope Cuddle is all we did. 
But what if….
I jump out the bed frantically searching my body. All i found was my feet bandaged and a change of clothes.
Which means someone changed me. Saw me .
“. . ” i speak outloud forgetting not to him up. And with my luck in about half a second I had a sleepy, half , really handsome(ugh…..not important now.) Man walking towards me. Then what did I do? Oh nothing much. Just like the stupidest thing. AGAIN. 
I screamed.
A glass shattering loud scream. And it actually surprised me the power of my lungs to hold it for that long.
Every step he took the higher my scream went.
He looked at me with a sort of confusion. I bet he's wondering why they are wasting their energy with a block head like myself. 
Not long after I heard a couple of footsteps walking towards the room.
“wow Jb first day back and you already have her screaming” a guy voiced through the door.
“hey leader control yourself she's not fully healed yet.” another added.
Oh my god. Oh my god. It could have been more than cuddling. Those guys obviously thought so and they had functioning reliable memories. My eyes widened with shock and another scream left my mouth. This time louder than any of the previous combined.
The kidnapper looked very tormented between my screaming and the guys howling outside the door. 
“Minny please calm down” he begged in a gentle tone.
“ it me jaebum. ”
I felt a bit bad for the poor guy but I didn't know a minny. And sure as hell did not know him. Giving up on me he busted open the door and 6 guys came to a halt at the sight in front of them.
“see i told you nothing was happening. ” one of them declared receiving a couple bills from a blonde guy.
My Cuddle buddy was obviously not having it. He let out a low growl, his deadly tone cutting through the various money exchanges.
“JIMIN AH welcome back our little pebo!!” a guy with a wang snap back shouted approaching me with open arms and a smile.
I think it kind of scared him when I screamed.
He jumped back holding his ear and staring accusingly at me.
“what's wrong with her?” he question
“that's the problem dimwit” jaebum replied grabbing his hair in frustration. My gaze instinctively followed his movements. His arms flexed the smallest bit then lower to his neck then to his broad chest. I realized that he still hadn't put a shirt. I lowered my eyes to the floor. But quickly looked up again to see his eyebrows furrowed and two beauty mark on his eye. And I swear to God I felt weak. I divert my eyes to the other boys and catch one of them staring at me already. He gives me an evil smirk and I telepathically understand he saw me openly gawk at his friend. I look back at the ground and listen to the conversation going on.
“Do you really think she forgot everything? ” a tall pink haired one asked. He sounded a bit scared of the answer and honestly like he was about to pout.
“ im not really sure. I just really hope…” jaebum got interrupted by another voice.
“Jb hyung you should really put on a shirt don't you think.”
I knew who it was without looking up. It was that black haired devil.
“thanks Jr I almost forgot. ” jaebum replied grabbing a tee on the dresser and throwing it over his body. I felt dissapointed.
“maybe that's why minny is so scared. She wakes up with amnesia to find a half stranger in bed with her.” the one with the wang snap back inquired. I nod my head at the statement and Jb's face softens.
“sorry min ah I guess we should introduce
Ourselves to you huh?” he asked pulling me into a hug. I didn't scream this or push him away. Partly because my throat hurt. Partly because he took energy to push away. But mostly because I just really wanted a hug regardless of the source. 
Jb's scent engulfed me and I let my first real smile out as he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly. I felt my heart speed up at our close proximity. And I'm pretty sure he felt it too because he held me closer as if knowing my legs would fail.
“that's enough Jb you can let her go now.” Jr commented his smirk in place. I narrowed my eyes at him and he sticks his tongue out at me. Childish.
Jb hold on for a bit more thank God then let's go. He gives me a eye smile then clears his throat before being the introductions starting with me.
“you my dear are Park Jimin. ”

 

 

                                                            tumblr_n9422gBn6y1tpsazyo1_500.gif

                                                     Hahaha... I'll just leave this here. Wait for me lovlies i'll update soon. I pinky swear through my screen.