Chapter 2

Love Story

The door slid open and stepped in Mark Tuan and Yugyeom Kim- the two richest kids in the school. They're close friends; almost as if they were brothers. Everyone in the room turned around and started fangirling/fanboying. All of their attention went to them and I was relieved.

I slightly looked up and saw them glowing like angels. I looked back down and let out a sigh.

"Mark! Oppa! Oppa! Yugyeom! I LOVE YOU! Ahh~ So handsome!" they all screamed.

"So what are you two up to?" asked the teacher, smiling.

"I have a note here.. someone named Hye..?" replied Mark.

Everyone's smiles dropped-no more screams, no more happiness.. Just disappointed silence. They slowly turned their heads and glared at me with hatred.

I gulped and tried not to move, but then my arms became weak and I started to tilt to the left. Once again, I bit my lips.

"Mark-oppa, take me with you instead," one of the girls offered.

Yugyeom cleared his throat, "Also, we're looking for Jin Young..?"

A guy stood up and bowed, "Yes?"

"Hye..Are you here..?" asked Mark.

I didn't know what to do, but then I felt someone kick me from behind and fell. Mark looked around and started going up and down the rows of desks. Once again, I was kicked and told to hide.

"If you don't, don't thank I won't do anything to you!"  one of them threatened.

Messing with my classmates is worse than getting expelled.. so of course, I listened to them. Forgetting that Yugyeom was in the front of the class, I tried to crawl my way to the door. All the students and the teacher's eyes were on Mark, but mine were on the ground. I bumped into Yugyeom and then quickly pleaded that I was invisible.

"Please..Please" I whispered out loudly while closing my eyes tightly and slightly biting my lips.

Yugyeom reached out his hand, "I think I found her, Mark.."