Chapter 1

Love Story

I woke up early and sat on my bed, thinking. Some of it didn't make sense since I was half asleep, so I got up and went to the kitchen. I heard a small whimper. I opened my eyes and looked around. My mom was in the living room, on the couch still sowing. She was crying and had accidentally stained the cloth with her tears. I slowly walked towards her, wanting to comfrot her but she started to mumble, "I worked so hard in my life. And I get a husband who doesn't even love me or take me to places. Instead I stay here and just work, work, work. I have to go to work everyday and work my off and when I come home, my children don't clean the house....."

What she had said sort of ruined my sympathy, but at the same time I realized what she said was true.. I let out a little sigh and went back into my bedroom. I sat on the ground looking at the wall. I decided to wait until it was time to go to school. However, I fell asleep.

"Get up, piggy! It's time to go! Hurry up!"

My eyes quickly opened and I glared at my little sister who was kicking me. I felt like I was going to strangle her or at least hit her back, but when I saw the time, I stood up and started to cuss under my breath. I stuggled into my school uniform and ran outside. I grabbed my little sister's hand and roughly pushed her onto my back. She started to giggle.

"What?!" I asked.

"I get it.. 'Piggy' back ride!" she started laughing more.

If she wasn't 7 years old, I would've told her to shut up. Instead, I just put up with her. When I finally got to her school, I harshly let her off my back and she fell. I smirked and started running partly because I knew she was going to try to get me.

"You fat pig!" she screamed.

My school bell rang and I felt like dying. I knew my mom was going to get mad over this one little thing. When I finally arrived at my classroom, everyone turned their faces and looked at me. I bit my bottom lip and stood awkwardly at the door way while looking down at the ground.

The teacher chuckled, "Well, then.. since you're late.." he gave me a large stack of books and handed it to me, "You can go to the corner over there and hold it up straight for the whole class period and ask your classmates notes for the test tomorrow."

The students started to snicker at me. But there was one.. He only sat in his seat looking forward-paying no attention to what was happening. I went onto my knees and held the books above my head, trying to keep my arms straight. I started to blush from embarrassment for my peers didn't stop giggling and taunting me. The teacher didn't try to stop them, but encouraged them instead.

"Why would her parents give her such a beautiful name? Its not like she's anything special, isn't that right?" one of them stated.

"Ever since I found out it was her name, it became a disgusting name. 'Hye'? Psh. Not even close," the teacher responded.

My eyes were starting to tear up. I bit my lip, but it didn't help. Tears were already streaming down my face. One of the female students pointed it out. She yelled out, "Look! The pig is starting to cry! Crybaby!"

I choked and started to cry even more. I didn't know what else to do. For that moment, I wished that my Prince Charming would come and save me but of course he didn't come.

Everyone started to chant, "CRYBABY! CRYBABY! The pig in the corner is a CRYBABY!" and then continued laughing. I looked at the ground, trying to hide away my face.