Chapter 2

Step Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the day of their mom's marriage is coming, 

Myungeun isn't really happy for this, but her brother, Jimin, is really excited about the marriage. He prepared anything for their mother, and it makes their mother happy. "Myungeun-ie, remember my words?" Jimin asked while he's fixing his tuxedo. He putted roses on his tuxedo, it makes him looks cooler. "No-I mean, yes. Are you really happy with this? We'll move into Kim ajussi's house. And meet that alien? No." Myungeun and Jimin already met Taehyung before, it was one week ago.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Myungeun and Jimin had to come to Kim's family house. Their mother asked them to meet their new step brother. "Ou~ is this house will be ours too?" Jimin asked Myungeun without hesitated. "I hope it won't," said Myungeun. They pushed the door bell, but seems no one's inside. "Yeoboseyo?" Myungeun knocked the door. Then, someone opened the door.

It's Taehyung, Kim Family's one and only prince.

"Well, what- I mean, who are you?" said Taehyung, seems like he's just woke up and he hadn't wash his face yet, he's totally a mess and ugly for this moment. "Oh- we're Kim Taehyung's soon-to-be step siblings, yeah." said Jimin. "Oppa, he's Taehyung." Myungeun whispered to his brother. "Really? How do you know his face?" Jimin is so embarrassed, he thought the one who's in front of them is not Taehyung. "Hoseok told me yesterday." said Myungeun. "So, is that any purpose for finding me? If not, I'll close the door." said Taehyung coldly. "N-no! Don't do that! We just want to know you well, since you're my soon-to-be step brother, so yeah I want to know you furtherly." said Jimin, he's so friendly.

"Ah, that woman told you to come here, right?"

"My mother has a name." said Myungeun with angers. Jimin caressed her back so she could hold her feelings.

"I know, sorry if you're offended, Madam." said Taehyung with arrogant voice, then he laughed.

"Such a weird." said Myungeun. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "If I'm weird, you're weirder." said Taehyung. "Good job, if you guys keep bickering, I'll tell Mom and Kim ajussi then." said Jimin in all of sudden, he's tired with all of this. He's the oldest among them.

"Just tell my Dad, please?" said Taehyung with an aegyo.

"Tch- this boy is really." honestly, Myungeun wanted to punches him in the face so bad. Unfortunately, she can't.

"PLEASE STOP! You guys make me dizzy." Jimin stopped their small argument. "He made me dizzy since I first saw him." said Myungeun. Taehyung smiled at her and giggled.

"Okay then, sorry for just now. Have a seat. I'll tell my dad about this visit. Wait for a moment." then Taehyung left for take a bath and prepared himself, he doesn't forget to tell his dad about his step siblings.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"He's weird. I think Hoseok-hyung is right. His mood could changed easily." said Jimin. Myungeun nodded as an agreement. "He's so annoying. Oh God, I couldn't imagine if he's going to be our step brother." said Myungeun with a small sighs. "It's alright, Myungeun-ie. He could be your moodbooster." said Jimin.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

"Oh- about that alien. I agree, he's an alien." said Jimin lightly. "Argh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter