My Heart

The Rich

----Amber's POV----

"Nice to meet you, I am Amber, the pianist that will be working with you from now on." I said in fluent Korean to the Violinist named Key. " Nice to meet you too, my name is Key."

We shook hands and proceeded to the conference room for the interview. When we entered the room, numerous photographers started taking photos and reporters started asking questions. We pushed our way through and sat on stage.

-"Why have you accepted the job, Amber-sshi?" One of the reporters asked

-"I think it is a very good opportunity to work with one of Korea's most famous violinist and it will be a good experience for me." I answered.

-"Talking about experience, Amber-sshi, you were borned in America and only came to Korea today, how did you learn Korean?"

-"Well, at the age of 10, I started learning Korean, Spanish , French and other languages. So it is not a problem for me." I answered.

-"Key-sshi, how do you think about this time's partnership?" One of the reporters asked Key.

-"Well, I think it will be fun and intereting." He answered.

-"Can both of you perform for us?" The reporter from J.Y.P Entertainment requested.

I look at Key and he nodded. We walked towards the Piano and Violin and got ourselves ready. I realised that a song was already chosen for us. I looked at Key and we began. Key started playing and I followed. Shockingly, we played  it as if we practiced together for a long time. After we ended, the reporters and photographers clapped their hands and we went back to our seats.

-"Have you two been practicing secretly? Your performance was awesome!" Another reporter asked.

-"No, we did not. We just met today." I answered.

After 2 long hours, the interview finally ended. I shook hands with Key and went to my hotel.

----Key's POV---

After the long interview, I went back to my dorm and took a nap.

-"Tommorow you will be having a training session with Amber-sshi for the concert held in Paris, so you need plenty of sleep." My manager hyung said as he was using the computer.

-"I know, can't you see I was about to sleep?"

-"Whatever, good night."

 After saying good night, he took the computer and went to the living room.

-----Next Day----

(Key's POV)

When I was walking to the training room, I heard a sweet melody playing from a piano. I opened the door and saw Amber playing the piano. The song was really beautiful ! I think this was the reason why America fall for her. It was the songs that she play that made people fall for her, not her looks or money. After the song ended, Amber started replaying the song over and over again. She did not notice me. I walked in and Amber turned her  head, she finally noticed me.

-"Lets start practicing. My manager said that the first concert wil be held in Paris."

-"I know..."

I reached out my hand and took the violin.

-"1,2,3... Start!"

We started playing and did not stop even though our hands were hurting. Time pass by and it was already 6 in the evening. I offered a ride to side Amber home but she rejected kindly and went home with her manager.  For some reason, when  she rejected me, I felt a little pain in my heart... Am I falling for her?

 

 

----End----

Author's note: Hello, readers! I've decided the ending of this story to be something sad like someone dying(Guess who) and there will be romance in this story! Now again, do you want me to continue this story?