Chapter 2 (Thinking of that)

Mianhae

Tiffany woke up maybe around 7:00pm. She stretch her arms as she yawn, She stood up going to the bathroom to wash her face first.

*GRRR* Ugh. I'm hungry. Great timing. The latter said making a face on her bathroom's mirror. Wiping her face with the towel and getting ready to go to Chorong's house for dinner, She's too lazy to do it by herself, and besides Chorong's house is just on the right of her house so why worry on the distance?

Tiffany got her pink furry jacket and wore it. As soon as she step outside the cold breeze hit her like it's waiting for her to come on the dark night. She shivered walking under the moonlight and quickly arriving at Chorong's place. The warm wrapped around her body, hugging her whole being as she opened the door to Chorong's house.

"Chorong-ah! Where are you?!" The latter shouted and guessed that the little girl is still in dreamland.

Meanwhile, Chorong bolted up, sitting shocked from the yelling downstairs her house. Only to realize that the only one going more like barging into her house at this kind of hour was none other than his bestfriend.

She went to her bathroom not bothering to change her clothes, her clothes are still same when she went to her school earlier by the way minus the beanie, washing her face and drying it with a soft face towel.

She went downstairs and was shocked that a girl was sitting on her leather sofa watching tv.

"Yah! You shocked me! God," The latter said rolling her eyes at her bestfriend "Why are you here lazy piece of ?" Asking her bestfriend, actually she has no idea why they become bestfriends.

"Stop calling me names ," Tiffane scoffed at her bestfriend "Cook me food. I'm hungry." Puttung her both arms at the sofa's backrest, facing her bestfriend with a pouting face and making beautiful eyes. Chorong annoyed at her fast emotion change, "Please." Tiffany smiled at her bestfriend knowing the other is prabably also hungry.

"Fine. Whatever." Chorong surrendered walking towards her kitchen. She readied the ingredients she needed and start cutting green onions and garlic, She's cooking Bulgogi whether the other like it or not. After cutting it she put it on a bowl measuring the right amount of sesame oil and soy sauce and pouring it on the bowl. Once again she cutted 1kg of beef thinly before also putting it on the bowl and she starts doing what it is to be done doing the bulgogi. (Lol, sorry too lazy to search.)

While she is grilling the beef Tiffany is arranging the table. Once Chorong is done she put the beef on a large plate and put it on the table. Tiffany put rice on both of their bowls and put it down on both sides of their sitting spot.

They both sat infront of each other both saying, "음식 주셔서 감사합니다." (Thank you for the food) Before eating in silence. It's a comfortable silence though.

"Thanks for the food though, You know i'm always too lazy to make my own." Tiffany told Chorong, "But, you're gonna wash the dishes." Chorong said smiling because she's not gonna touch wet plates today. "Fine, Just think of it as a payback for cooking food for me. Aish." Tiffany said scoffing once again on her bestfriend.

"I'm gonna go to my room, Call me if you need anything." Chorong said already on the first step of the stairs. If you're wondering Chorong's house is two story.

Chorong walked inside of her room, she sat down on her bed and checked on her mails and messages. She clicks one of the messages and she saw it was just a chainmail that says "Pass this to 5 persons and you will have your lovelife within 5 days." She wanted to try it tho because she was bored as hell, besides everyone know it's not true so who cares. She passed it to Hayoung, Yuri, Yoona, Eunji and the annoying girl earlier aka her bestfriend namely Tiffany.

After making sure she sent it all, she walks her way to the bathroom, took a bath, brush her teeth, blowdried and comb her hair. She change into comfortable cotton pink, heart printed pajamas. She suddenly remembered the girl she bumpd earlier on the school's hallway. She don't know why but she starts thinking that the girl is intresting, Ugh. Stupid thoughts. I'm just tired. Right. Just tired. Hitting her head followed by a painful "Ouch." The female just shrugged it off and jumped into her bed, hugged a pillow and welcoming dreamland.

Let's move on to the other girl downstairs.

After Tiffany cleaned all the mess on the kitchen she went upstairs to say to her bestfriend that she's going home but instead witnessed a passed out girl snoring lightly on her bed. She closed the door carefully, not to wake the girl up. She got her pink fur jacket and went back to her house.

She went straight to her room getting a pink, bear printed comfy pajamas. Walking her way to the bathroom to take a bath, brush her teeth, drying and brushing her hair. She went to her room noticing her still slightly wet gray sweatshirt laying there, her thoughts suddenly filled with pictures of the girl earlier who accidentally spill her iced tea on her shirt. Shaking her head hitting it lightly but she can't seem to shrug off the thoughts she sighs deeply ignoring the pictures of the girl invading her mind. 

She lied down on her bed gettin in the covers, What the actual is wrong with me right now. Ugh. Who is that girl? after one last sigh she fell asleep on her comfortable bed and own way of sleeping. 

;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;=;

Guys, I might not be able to update today. ;=; There's too much editing and happening in this house. T=T

Soooorrrrryyyyyyyyyy~

~ByunTaePrinCessYEHET~