Chapter 1 (First day we met)

Mianhae

*KRIIIIIINNNNNGGG*

Chorong brought her arms up to turn off the alarm clock that's ringing on her desk waiting to be noticed.

"Ugh, stupid alarm clock." Chorong sat up slidding her arms back to rub her right eye while the other one was up in the air stretching.

She looked to her right, eyeing her clock that strikes at 7:09am. School starts at 8:00am.

"Oh look, another wonderful day." The female stood up, her feet carrying her weight and word full of sarcasm.

She took a bath and wore her crop top that says "Nobody cares" in a white bold font, high waist shorts, black beanie, converse monochrome with matching black choker,  swinging her black flannel, wearing it and flinging her black faux leather drawstring backpack into her left shoulder for the finish and she's ready.

She entered her black minivan throwing her bag at the shotgun seat and drive her way to the which is 20 minutes away from her house.

As soon as she enter the school's hallway, a person linked her arms to her own making the latter squeak a little.

This girl really Chorong thought rolling her eyes at her clingy bestfriend.

"Hi Chorong! So.. I saw this hot guy last night on the bar and I might meet him again, Like He. Is. So. Hot! Probably hotter than the weather today!" Tiffany said unlinking her arms to the other girl and making hand gestures while telling her story.

"What the heck Tiffany. The innocent weather have nothing to do with your so called lovelife and how did you know you might meet him again? The world doesn't move like that you know." Chorong stated, raising her single eyebrow,  probably annoyed at her bestfriend's outburst.

They reach their locker

"Oh come on! You have to help me out! That's what bestfriends do right?" Tiffany said, slight pouting and giving her puppy eyes at the girl who is busy doing whatever on her locker.

"Ugh, whatever." Chorong gave up because she hated puppy eyes. You heard me right. She hate it.

"Anyway, I'm going to my classroom now. Meet me at the cafeteria! The usual place!" Tiffany said running to her classroom stopping to shout at her bestfriend where to meet her.

"Aish. I'm seriously annoyed at that girl. Why does she have to be my bestfriend for goodness sake!" Chorong said a small smile climbing up against his lips. After putting some needed things in her backpack she closed the locker's door shut and headed straight on her classroom.

--Skip time--

Chorong heaved a heavy sigh when the bell rings indicating that it's lunch time. She was about to go to theiral usual table at the cafeteria until she bumped into someone and fell over. The stranger was on top of her and she was on the bottom.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! But i'm in a hurry right now! I'm really sorry!" The stranger said standing up straight in a hurry bowing 90 degrees apologetically on the other stranger which is Chorong and running fast pace like a deer being chased by a wild lion.

Meanwhile the other female had her eyes wide and was dumbfounded, She can't see the girl's face clearly because she kept bowing. Her eyes just followed the other woman's every movement until she was out of sight. She's just sitting in the middle of the hallway her hands keeping her on balance and she can feel the confuse gaze being thrown to her. 

Tiffany must have noticed her, approaching the smaller one saying, "Chorongie! What are you doing sitting there? Get up! Everyone must be there." Lending her hand to Chorong to help her stand to her feet.

Chorong gladly accept it replying, "Right. Sorry, just got distracted." Chorong could also feel the confused gaze Tiffany gave her, but thankfully, Tiffany just shrugged it off. "Come on. We don't want to keep the waiting." Tiffany told to the younger going to the right direction where the cafeteria is at.

"What took you guys so long~" The tan girl whinned. "Stop whining and eat." Tiffany said sitting next to the youngest of their group. 

"Hi eonnie!" Hayoung greet enthusiastically at her eonnie. "Hi baby~" Tiffany cooedcat the younger. Hayoung just smiled at her cutely and got back on eating her food which is a salad.

"Hey Chorong, Tell me what you want and I'll just bring it." Tiffany told Chorong, stopping the other girl from talking about something to the other members of the group. "I'll just have what you're gonna have. Thanks." Chorong replied then smiled at her and got back talking to her friends.

Tiffany got up and told them that' she's just gonna buy her and Chorong's lunch.

She stood up and walk to the waiting line but mid-way someone bumped into her causing the other person's iced tea to spill on her gray sweatshirt dripping down her mocha colored fitted jeans. 

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking on my way!" The girl continued apologizing and bowing while wiping the wet part of the cloth with tissues. Tiffany probably isn't gonna admit it to herself but the first thought came into her mind was She's gorgeous.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry!" The smaller keeps apologizing but she noticed that the taller girl was staring at her. "Hey--" She swing her right hand infront of the other stranger's face "--Are you okay?" She asked again.

Tiffany realized that she's been out of her mind for a moment and snapped back to reality, "Um, yeah, I-i'm fine." She replied looking at the other's dark brown orbs. "Uh. I'm sorry but I gotta keep going now. I'm really sorry again." The other said walking fast to her table.

Tiffany is just awestruck on what she did. She never leave anybody hanging around when somebody ruined her clothes, but did she just let the other go without getting any sassy words from her? Yes. Yes she did.

Tiffany brought their lunch on their table and ate in not-so-complete silence.

--Skip time--

Tiffany is already walking to her room quickly changing her shirt and jeans into a comfortable one. Let's just say she don't know but she thinks about the person who just bumped her earlier and even spilling iced tea on her precious clothes but not even a single word of sass is sent. Ugh, Stop thinking about her! She's just someone who ruined your precious babies. Yup. Just some stranger. And from that thought, she let tiredness get over her.

Now, Let's go to this person here.

Chorong drove safely, obviously going home. She went out of her car when she arrived and quickly went to her room not even a single glance on the other things put inside her house. She's living alone since her parents insisted that she's old enough. She let her body fell on the bed face first and roll over on her back, she stared at the ceiling for like 5 minutes before sighing. What's wrong with me? She asked herself, slapping her face but not so hard. Why am I interested in knowing her? Ugh. Stupid thoughts. She made herself comfortable in bed and covering her eyes with her arms, with a last sigh she let darkness cover her.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I srsly can't think of anything but BTS's concert here on the Philippines rn. ;=; The ticketing is on June! T=T . It's srsly 4:33am here tho.

So have this instead. Deal with it.

Characters: 5856, Words: 1253.

=ByunTaePrinCessYEHET=