First Encounter

Undecided Crush
Your POV:


"Ya! Hurry up!!" My best friend, Minah shouted. You stood up carefully and made sure to balance in the ice skates before taking your first step towards her while glaring at her "not everyone is a professional figure skater who comes here almost everyday". She replied with an apologetic smile as she scratched the back of her head, "mian" she simply said. The whole reason why Minah made me go to the ice skating rink was due to the fact that she wanted to introduce me to this group of guys that she called her "buddies" for the past year. But I highly suspect she has a crush on one of them because she keeps saying that they are "cot", which is this stupid word she made up from "hot" and "cute". "Min, where are your buddies?" Curiosity laced my tone as I looked into the rink to look for some guys who are damn good at skating. Minah tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the right and I followed the direction she was pointing in and saw a few scrawny looking guys who looked like wannabes, I monitored them closely as they skated mostly around girls and tried to show off these pathetic moves which looked really bad on them. "Aren't they cot?" A voice shot up from behind me, breaking my concentration, "ummm, I... Yeah they are, cot(?)" I said though I'm obviously thinking something else but how can I just break my best friend's heart who was so enthusiastic about introducing me to her "buddies" whom she hangs out more with than me. "I'll... g-go in first" I said, trying my best not to stutter which is my weak link because I tend to stutter every time I lie and Minah always knows it so I headed in the direction of the entrance even before she could say anything else. *I miss this place so much* I thought as I remembered the times where I skated in here with Minah when she hasn't started training to be a figure skater but somehow I knew she would always become a professional ice skater because she always looked so happy when she ice skates and she seemed so natural when moving on ice, it's like her she allows her instincts to overtake her body and move as she feels like it but she never believed me until one day, one famous figure skating coach, also known as the Madonna of Figure Skating spotted Minah while she came to coach one of her students, that started Minah's route as a professional figure skater.
I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn't spot the skater that was coming right at me... FAST! Before I could even react, we collided right into each other and what was more embarrassing(no idea whether it was for me or him?) was that he was on top of me, "oh ! Are you alright? Miss, can you hear me?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of dark brown eyes staring straight into mine, something about those eyes really made it comforting though I'm lying on ice, it seemed really warm and it had a hint of worry in it. "Miss? Are u alright?" His soft voice broke my train of thoughts. "Ah...ne, I'm al-alright" I said as I tried to get up and fell right back on my ,*gosh I'm embarrassing* "try kneeling down first before getting on one leg" he offered his hand and I gladly took it. "Thanks" I said softly and without even knowing if he heard it, he skated off again at top speed. "Well that was... weird, yet kinda... nice" I spoke to myself in a rather soft tone. I skated a few more rounds before my foot began to ache, clearly not used to the rented pair of skates. I skated back to the exit to take a rest and caught sight of the guy from earlier on, "Mr Cutie", he was holding onto a girl's hand and they were skating away happily, *so much like a fairy tale* I thought but somehow felt a little heartbroken. I exited the rink and looked at them and saw that he was looking at her with such tender eyes as she focused on keeping her balance and when their eyes met, he stopped to face her and inched his lips slightly closer to hers, I definitely knew what was coming and when it happened, gurllllll, my heart shattered. *Guess we just ain't fated to be a thing* I must have thought out loud because a voice suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked "what thing?" I squealed at the voice which I surely wasn't expecting and looked, luckily it was Minah. "None of your business" I said before getting back onto my feet, or rather, skates. "I'm going back" I said and she caught me by my hand and chirped, "wait, I've got people for you to meet". 

Hi! Hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of Undecided Crush and I hope you would continue supporting this story. Plase give this story lots of love and remember to comment and subscribe! Love you

-Tiarakeeper

xoxo