Bonus

I'm Sorry

|Seunghoon’s POV|

I gaze softly at her and my lips curl into a smile. ‘How beautiful can she be?’ i thought to myself. I lean in before pecking her cheek and she gasps in shock. “Seunghoon, is that you?” She asks. “Yes I’m here baby.” I answer back and take her hands into mine.

She is pretty, delicate and polite. She’s fragile, very. Unlike any other girl outside, she outshines all the girls. “Baby girl what do you want to do today?” I ask as I cupped her face gently. “I want to go through all the routine again. I’m not used to it yet.” She replies and I help her to stand up. “Now, let me tell you, you are right in front of your room. Remember your room?” I ask and she nods twice. “Be careful, there’s stairs in front and you have to count until 6 before you arrive downstairs. Come on, count with me.” I instruct as I hold her hand tight.

“Now, you are downstairs, to your left there’s bathroom and to your right is a way to your living room.” I tell her and she nods. “I remember Seunghoon~” She sings and I poke her nose. “Come on baby we are going to the living room.” I say as she leads the way. ‘Improving a lot.’ My lips curl into a smile. “Yeay Seunghoon! I remembered everything. Thank you so much!” She squeals as she hugs me and attempt to kiss my cheek but instead kissed my eye. “That’s my eyes you are kissing.” I told her and she punches my arm. “I need to get used to your height okay! You’re tall.” She answers back.

“Ohh Seunghoon-ah, you’re here again.” Her mother greets me as she gives a gentle pat on my shoulder. “Thank you for taking care of my daughter I will be in a big trouble if you’re not here today.” She bows a few times and I bow back with a smile on my face. “I don’t care omonim; she’s my girlfriend after all.”

Her mother softened and smiles widely. “Wait until lunch is ready, then you can go back after you eat.” I nod and her mother leaves for the kitchen. She on the other hand is sitting leisurely on a sofa right beside me. “Baby what do you want to do now?”

She thinks for a while. “You are always asking me if I want to do anything, now my question is what do you want to do?” She asks as she pouts, waiting for my answer. I look at her as she pouts quickly. I peck her lips and she covers her lips. “The thing I do needs a lot of moving and including , groaning and bed too.”

I caught her blushing and pinch her cheek. “I’m kidding baby.” I take a while to think and I settle with a thing. “I want to sit here, spending time with you, talk to you until lunch.” I say as I rest my head on her shoulder.

The wind is blowing and it feels just right. She ruffles my hair affectionately and takes a deep breath. I caught her doing that and I bolt up. “What baby? Something is bothering you?” I ask as I put her head against my shoulder and she blushes.

“Seunghoon…” She hesitates. I let out a soft ‘hmm’ signalling her to continue. “Why do you like me?” She asks with a quivering voice. I smile and kiss the crown of her head. “I love you because you are you.” I simply answer.

“Do you mean the weirdo, outcast, ugly and blind me.” She hisses. I shook my head and take her hands into mine. “Don’t say something like that, it hurts me.” I say and her face changed. “I’m sorry.” “Apology accepted.”

I give her hand a gentle squeeze. “If you say that you are a weirdo, outcasts, ugly and blind then I think I am too.” I pause for a while. “You had grown beautiful so much these past year we dated each other. So what if you are blind? That doesn’t change my feeling. I still love you and will love you forever.”

“Do you know how much we fit together? You are weird and I’m out of my mind. We are a match made in heaven I told you. I bet all the couples outside there are jealous to see such a beautiful girt get a king-level treat from me, Lee Seunghoon.”

“Do you know how much it hurts when the doctor officially said that you are blind? That time I regretted that I didn’t bring you to the funfair you liked; don’t even get a chance to sightseeing together. Do you know how much I regretted not being there with you when you were between death and life? I blame myself baby, you are perfect in my eyes, I don’t care if you are blind.”

I feel my shoulder wet by her tears and I heave a deep sigh. “Don’t cry baby, you know how much I hate it when you cry.” But that only adds the amount of tears coming out from her eyes.

“Don’t cry, I don’t want your mom to misunderstood saying that I made you cry.” I tried to calm her down. “Sing for me.” She asks. “Baby you know I can’t.” I deny. “Seunghoon oppa~” She pouts and I lost.

“Cause all of me,

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfection

Give your all to me

I’ll give my all to you

You’re my end and my beginning

Even when I lose Im winning”

I sing with all my might and heart. Her applauses make me smile. “Did I sing well?”

“Very.” (Did you guys get it, this is kind of sarcasm.)

 

---

I was happy so I updated :) Thanks for subscribing. School starts tomorrow and I'm not ready!! u.u