End.

I'm Sorry

You walk along with the people on their way to work. It was crowded. Just like yesterday, and day before yesterday.

And someone close to the definition of stranger is not needed in your life at time like this. You glance at him before you continue your way to a cafe. There, the waiter seems to know you better than yourself as he starts to brew some coffee and put 2 pieces of croissant in a plate before serving it to you. You pull out a forced smile before start to eat the bread.

In this place, there's no time to mess around. It has to be in time. The people don't do bad things here. The only things they did here is literally work, work and work. People here don't watch drama. So there's no need to have celebrities and artists. People here don't listen to music. The only things they do are walk to their workplace, work and rest. And what's important is, no time to love. The reason you travel here is to start a new life. To push away the sad feeling you still have after breaking up. And the most important thing, to stay away from Kang Seungyoon.

There are a lot of people that try to found their exes here too. Ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband, ex-boyfriend whatever it is, you don't care. And what matter right now is your work. You stay here to stack up moneys in your bank and after a while, you'll go out from here. Maybe to Europe, America, don't know.

What happened to people that found their love of life? They transfer away from here. They don't want to stay with boring people. And what happened to you if you found your love of life? Nah, you won't.

You heave a deep sigh before putting some money on the table. One more, there are no tips. They won't be grateful for it and put away the money. You walk away from the cafe and continue your way to your workplace. You work as an account executive in a company. It pays well.

On your way, you bump into someone but you shrug it off. People here don't like to mess thing up. But instead the people you bump onto look at you. You swear you'd never feel so angry at the people here.

Standing there, your Kang Seungyoon. No, just Kang Seungyoon.

Your face flushed red with anger before you turn around to continue your way to your company. And of course with Seungyoon following you and tugging onto the hem of your shirt.

You finally arrive to the company you are working at. You feel grateful for the people around for not watching how Seungyoon is literally bawling for you. You shook your head twice before pushing away his hand.

"Go away Kang Seungyoon. You dumped me." You hissed before running away from him. You wipe a stain of tears on your face before you excuse yourself to the ladies.

There, you look at your face thoroughly before putting some more powder on your face. You heave a deep sigh before deciding to go out from the ladies. You continue doing your work while trying to empty your thought.

---

You'd never felt so distracted while doing your work. Really. The last time was when you first transferred here. And after that you had never feel so distracted. People here never get angry unless you mess your work, that's a big problem. They don't need a trash here.

You were the last person to go out from the company. The only thing that happened to be in your head right now is your bed. You quickly walk towards your house almost running; you use the stairs instead of elevator.

You skidded to a stop as you look at a manly figure leaning against your house's door. Your heart softened as you squat beside him. 'Has it been long since he waited for me?' You run your finger through his hair. 'What is he doing here? Is he trying to forget the break up? Or is he finding me?' You shook your last thought away as you stand up.

You freeze as Seungyoon calls your name in his sleep. "D-don't leave me." It makes you feel weak and you kneel beside him. 'Kang Seungyoon what did you do to me?' You slip your hand through his hand and lean against the door.

You waited for him to wake up but he won't. Next thing you know, you drift off to a good sleep.

---

You woke up in the middle of the night to see his face close to yours. Closely staring at you. His lips curl into a small smile. "I miss you." You stand up abruptly before going into your house. You throw yourself on the couch before switching on the television. Stripping yourself, you take a good, warm bath. You close your eyes as the water flow down slowly, understanding the s going on.

‘What am I going to do?’ You sigh. After spending more than 30 minutes in the bathroom, you come out and wear something comfortable. Patting your stomach, you head towards the kitchen and decided to have bread and some warm coffee. While sipping the coffee, you walk towards the door and lean against it.

“Kang Seungyoon, are you there?” You ask. You hear some shuffle before you heard him coughing. ‘It must be cold outside.’ You thought to yourself. Still holding the coffee, you stand up and open the door.

Seungyoon’s cheek is slightly pink and her lips tremble. “Come-“ You didn’t even finish your sentence when he pulls you into his embrace. “I miss you.” He whispers as he takes a deep breath of your scent. You stiffen as you feel his arm wrapped against your waist. The hugs last for more than one minute before he slowly pulls off.

“I’m sorry, I was overwhelmed.” He apologizes as he looks warmly into your eyes. You head towards the kitchen to make some more warm coffee and hand it to him before handling him a blanket. “Thank you.” He says, wrapping the blanket around his body.

You sit on the sofa across him and heave a deep sigh, trying to find your strength to talk to him. “How are you doing?” He asks as he forces a smile. You look at him and force a smile, just like him. “Good.”

A pang of hurt comes across his eyes. “Oh…” He replies. “How about you?” You ask as he seems to calm down. “I- I was a stupid person the whole time you were away. I thought you are going to come back, I prayed every day for you to come back but you never come.” He tells as he holds the tears. “Then, how did you know I am here?”

“I knew it from Taehyun; he was here when he tried to forget his first love. Remember? I told you.” You nod several times. “But why did you come here?” You ask after sipping your coffee. It had gotten colder and you wrap the blanket around your body. He looks at you desperately.

It had been a must-do thing when it was colds outside, for us to share the warmth of the blanket and cuddle together the whole day. Now that he is in front of you, he just wants to pulls you into his embrace and never let go until the day he die. He snaps out of his thought and chuckles.

“Because I need you.” Those words piss the hell out of you. “Don’t ing kidding me Kang Seungyoon, you are just a sweet talker don’t make me kick you out.” You curse slightly as you feel the anger eat you up. “Calm down, you don’t give me time to explain!” Seungyoon defends as he removes the blanket. “Explain, and then get out.” You say as you heave a deep sigh.

|Flashback|

You wait for Seungyoon outside the restaurant. Glancing at your watch for the 5th time, you grew irritated. ‘Come on Seungyoon, you’re late. Again.’ You heave a deep sigh and turn to go. ‘Maybe, next time.’ You thought to yourself as you made your way towards your home.

“I sneaked out of my house without my parent’s permission to see him and this is what I got.” You hiss as you frown. “This is totally unfair.” You take your phone out and stop for a while. The wallpaper was when you two celebrated his birthday. There’s cream on his face and he was laughing happily.

But these few months, he is not even himself anymore. The caring, nagger and lovely Seungyoon is nowhere to be. For ing three times, you waited for him like someone stupid by yourself. And you even care to give him one more chance.

You sigh and tap the phone furiously. “Sure Seungyoon, you want it this way.” You send the message to Seungyoon and lie on your bed. Thinking what to do after the break up session.

Hi Seungyoon. I waited for you today, but you were not there on time, again. I’m sorry but I think I’m tired of this. I don’t like to keep waiting, and repeating a routine I don’t like. You can say that I’m impatient. Please understand that you hurt my feelings and I want a break up. I don’t care, if you want it for a while or for forever. Tell me if you don’t like me, I’m too tired for a game Seungyoon. I want to stop this and move on. I’m sorry Seungyoon.

You bite your lower lips as you send the message. “Don’t reply Seungyoon, I don’t want this to be hard.” After a while, you made up your mind and start packing. Maybe to that city Taehyun went. You leave a note on your desk and leave some money for your parents. ‘I know this won’t be enough but next time when I have a job, I’ll send some more to them.’ You thought to yourself and sneak out (again). You were about to come out when you receive a message from Seungyoon.

Sure.

One sentence but it is enough to make you almost fall on your knee as your tears flow. ‘I don’t expect him to be like this.’ You go to the city with a bus and you were welcomed, coldly. There’s no one there to help, everyone’s minding their own business. It was hard at first, but as you got a job and a house it is complete. Without you knowing it, you were used to this kind of habit. Not caring about others and decides to just be a selfish brat.

“Now tell me how can I not hate Kang Seungyoon? He surely dumped me like a bag of trash. How can I give her another chance?”

You ask yourself. “Come on, don’t remember him. He’s just someone equal to trash.”

|End of flashback|

Seungyoon holds your hand tightly. “I don’t even know that you messaged me. I don’t even know where my phone is, it is not with me and of course, the ‘sure’ you received was not from me. I won’t dump you baby.” The baby sounds so soothing to you. Feel like dreaming. “I’m sorry that I never texted you to inform about my phone lost or sneak out to see you. I was locked in my room. I get to eat what my maid gave me and there’s no such thing as communication there. It was hell I tell you.”

“You see our parents don’t like each other it doesn’t mean we can’t love each other. I still love you. My parents gave me blessing. You parents too baby, you don’t call them often do you?” He asks, concerned.

“They went to my house after you run from your house. They were bawling like crazy and it was chaos that day. Now that they know how much we love each other, there’s no need for one of us trying to sneak out to go for a date.” Seungyoon pecks your cheek and cupped your face gently. “Why do you look so pale? How many times do you eat every day? Did you miss me so much that you don’t have any appetite?”

You were in a verge of crying as tears pool on your eyes. You punch his shoulder once, twice, thrice and he stops you. “Why baby? Did I hurt you? Did I talk too much?” You cry as he asks. Your nose is red and you sob uncontrollably.

 “What did I do to be loved by someone angel-like like you? Why do you still love this impatient selfish girl over here? Why won’t you try to look for another one? Now it looks like I’m the one that dumped you. I’m sorry Seungyoon I’m really sorry Seungyoon.” You scream as you cry on his shoulder.  He pats your back slowly. “Don’t be baby, I don’t care, as long you want me back, I’m okay.” Seungyoon repeats slowly, comforting you like a baby you are.

You both lock your eyes together and your lips curl into a smile. You pull him into a hug and take a deep scent of him. “I miss you Kang Seungyoon.” You let go and Seungyoon locks his lips with yours.

It was soft but passionate in the same time. You can feel his urge to just pin you down and kiss you like there’s no tomorrow but at the same time; he wants to be a gentleman he is. The kiss was long and never ending but you pull first, gasping for air.

“You gonna move out from here right? I can’t wait.” Seungyoon says with a smirk before capturing your lips again into one more kissing round.

That night end as you two sleep on the sofa, hugging each other tightly with your lips still locked to each other.


----

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you like my story :) Thank you for reading