☪ A - C L A S S S O L D I E R S

☪ Fairy Floss Entertainment ☪ under REVAMP // check UPDATES!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A-CLASs FAIRIES。    MINKYU'S BLACK SOLDIERS Congratulations on making it to A-Class! Fairies who belong to this class are yet to awaken to their full potential and talent. Aspiring SOLDIERS march to become impervious knights under The Queen's rule. Armed with class and incomparable swag, these fairies will shake the world with their powerful performances. 
⊹ if you're going to message me please be casual i'll feel nervous replying otherwise (笑)   gwen。    PARK HAEK YUNG.
HELLO, GWEN. I FEEL THAT YOU HAVE A VERY UNIQUE VOICE AND THAT IS ALWAYS A PLUS AS AN ARTIST. WHETHER YOU WANT TO PURSUE RAPPING, SINGING OR BOTH ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE MORE CONFIDENT. YOUR LOW AND MIDDLE NOTES ARE HEAVEN AND YOU RARELY GO OFF-TUNE. JUST WORK ON YOUR HIGH NOTES BECAUSE I HEAR A BIT OF UNSTABLE-NESS IN YOUR VOICE, AND THAT YOU HAVE SOME DIFFICULTIES IN REACHING THOSE HIGH NOTES. I ALSO HEARD THAT YOU SKIPPED SOME PARTS IN YOUR FIRST CLIP, PERHAPS YOU NEED BREATHING EXERCISES? IT WOULD ALSO HELP WHEN YOU ARE SINGING. OVERALL, YOU HAVE LOADS OF POTENTIAL AND I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS ONE OF MY BELOVED MENTEES.

SEND EEMINQ A MESSAGE IF YOU NEED MORE TIPS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT THIS REVIEW.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRACTICE, BUT DO NOT STRAIN YOURSELF TOO MUCH. MODERATION IS KEY. 

⊹ tinkerbell lives in your heart;
just believe in her  
      j.lee。    LEE JI YEON..
HELLO, J.LEE. FIRST OF ALL, YOUR HUSKY VOICE PAINTS A LOVELY PICTURE IN YOUR COVERS. FRANKLY SPEAKING, IT REMINDS ME A LITTLE OF BANG YONG GUK. MY FAVORITE PART IS THE WAY YOU DELIVER YOUR LINES, JUST LISTENING TO YOU FEELS LIKE I DO NOT NEED TO LEARN KOREAN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING /笑. THE HARMONIES IN YOUR FIRST CLIP WERE LOVELY. THE ONLY PROBLEM I FOUND WAS THAT ON SOME PARTS YOU SOUND VERY NASALLY? I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT FOCUS ON THAT CERTAIN NASALITY INSTEAD OF YOUR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE, BUT IF IT DOES NOT BOTHER YOU WHILE YOU RECORD THEN I THINK THAT IS ALRIGHT. I LOVE THE RAP PARTS IN YOUR SECOND CLIP A LOT. YOUR FLOW WAS FLAWLESS AND IT WAS VERY FUN TO LISTEN TO. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO FEEL RELAXED WHEN SINGING BECAUSE IT FELT LIKE YOU WERE FORCING YOURSELF [IN YOUR SECOND CLIP] WHICH MADE ME QUITE TENSE—AND THAT IS NOT WHAT WE WANT OUR AUDIENCE TO FEEL ESPECIALLY WITH THESE TYPES OF UPBEAT SONGS. PRACTICING A LOT AND DOING VOCAL EXERCISES WILL HELP FIX THAT. YOU ARE ALREADY A RAPPER WITH GOOD DELIVERY AND A NICE FLOW, AND IN MY OPINION—A STYLE OF YOUR OWN. IF YOU FOCUS ON SINGING A BIT MORE, I THINK YOU CAN BE A MORE VERSATILE ARTIST. 

SEND EEMINQ A MESSAGE IF YOU NEED MORE TIPS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT THIS REVIEW.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRACTICE, BUT DO NOT STRAIN YOURSELF TOO MUCH. MODERATION IS KEY. 

⊹ don't worry too much about failing;
we all have that slump in our life
and even though it's quite cliché
'everything does get better'       FAERYI。    FAERYI GARDEN.
HELLO, FAERYI. JUDGING FROM YOUR EARLIER CLIPS, YOU HAVE CERTAINLY IMPROVED. THERE IS A BIT OF MUMBLING ON SOME CLIPS, MY ADVICE IS TO ENUNCIATE MORE. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES IN SINGING OR RAPPING IN KOREAN, TRY TO IMITATE HOW THEY SAY THE WORD. LISTENING TO A LOT OF KOREAN SONGS AND WATCHING KDRAMAS SO THAT YOU CAN RETAIN CERTAIN WORDS WILL ALSO HELP WITH THAT PROBLEM. WHEN YOU RAP AT TIMES, THERE ARE INSTANCES WHERE YOU GO OFF-BEAT. LISTENING TO THE INSTRUMENTAL MIGHT HELP YOU. YOUR VOICE HAS ACTUALLY GOTTEN CLEARER IN MY OPINION. I L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter