☪ A - C L A S S M A I D E N S

☪ Fairy Floss Entertainment ☪ under REVAMP // check UPDATES!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A-CLASs FAIRIES。    NARU'S red maidens Congratulations on making it to A-Class! Fairies who belong to this class are yet to awaken to their full potential and talent. MAIDENS rise to become Titania's most beautiful roses who melt the world with their charisma and skill in covering girl group songs.   eunsol。    SONG EUN SOL.
BEAUTIFUL VOICE, WONDERFUL NOTES. YOU HAVE VERY SOOTHING VOCALS THAT SUIT OSTs AND LULLABIES. YOU KNOW YOUR NOTES WELL. I LOVE THE HIGH NOTES. IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO WORK ON, IT WOULD BE YOUR TRANSITION TO FALSETTO. I CAN SENSE SOME EMOTION IN YOUR VOICE, BUT WORK ON MAKING IT MORE EVIDENT. FINAL SAY, YOU'RE TALENTED AND NATURAL-BORN.  
      jinah。    im jin ah..
FLAWLESS NOTES - HIGH AND LOW. I CAN SENSE THE EMOTION IN YOUR VOICE AND THAT'S A BIG POINT. YOU CAN HIT YOUR NOTES RIGHT BE IT HIGH OR LOW. TRANSITION FROM FALSETTO TO HEAD IS GOOD, BUT YOU CAN PRACTICE IT MORE TO MINIMIZE THE SHARP BREATH INTAKES AND LOSS. OVERALL, YOU HAVE A GREAT TECHNIQUE AND A BEAUTIFUL VOICE TO USE IT WITH.        kimmi。    HAN MIN RA.
YOUR VOICE IS REALLY SOFT AND SOOTHING. ALTHOUGH YOU KNOW THE TUNE, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU STRAY FROM THE CORRECT NOTE. TRY TO PRACTICE THE PIECE MORE ALONG WITH USING YOUR FALSETTO VOICE. YOU CAN REACH YOUR NOTES WELL, BUT THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. TIMING IS ALSO EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE A REALLY BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND MUCH POTENTIAL, SO I KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE BEST WITH PRACTICE.           MELODY。    JANG HYUN MI.
YOU HAVE A VERY VERY SWEET VOICE PERFECT FOR SLOW AND EMOTIONAL SONGS. YOUR HARMONIES ARE AMAZING BECAUSE THEY COMPLIMENT THE MAIN VOCALS WONDERFULLY AND YOUR ADLIBS ARE THE SAME. LOVE HOW YOU SING IN ACOUSTIC VERSIONS. YOU CAN HIT THE RIGHT NOTES, BUT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE HIGH NOTES. I NOTICED THAT YOU STRUGGLE WITH SOME NOTES. TRY TO PRACTICE THE NOTES MORE WITHOUT STRAINING SO THAT IT CAN COME OUT WHOLE AND SOLID.        WINNY。    LEE SEUL YI.
BEAUTIFUL VOICE WITH MATCHING HARMONIES. PROBLEM? VOLUME. TRY TO SING A BIT LOUDER SO PEOPLE CAN APPRECIATE YOUR VOICE AND SO THAT THE LYRICS CAN BE CLEARLY HEARD. YOU KNOW YOUR NOTES AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE ON YOUR HIGH NOTES. I LIKE YOUR TRANSITION TO FALSETTO, ITS GOOD. A LITTLE WORK ON EMOTIONS WHICH CAN BE IMPROVED BY LEARNING WHAT THE SONG YOU'RE SINGING IS ABOUT. OVERALL, YOU HAVE POTENTIAL AND I HOPE WE CAN NURTURE THAT TALENT HERE.  
      MAERIN。    HA MAE RIN.
SWEET VOICE WITH A TALENT OF ADAPTING TO Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter