Volume 1: The Chase; Chapter 2: Butterflies.

One Of A Kind

 

My obsession was understandable, correct?

I had been staring at this girl for the past few hours. I disregarded the bell, even when I saw her hastily gather her things and leave the room, I was still awe struck.

I looked around me and noticed that everyone was already gone. I snapped out of my daze and gathered my things, not even bothering to put them in my bag, or say bye to my teacher. I ran out into the hallway trying to look for her. I was lost in the sea of students that were wandering around, looking for their friends, or rushing to get to lunch quickly. No luck. I lost her. I followed the wave of students that was carrying me to the lunch room, never ceasing to scan the hall for her. No luck. I was senselessly bumping and bowing into everyone that crossed my path. I was completely unaware that I wasn’t even moving anymore, for JungHwan had already stopped me from walking.

“Yah, SunWoo, where are you going? Lunch is this way.” He said, dragging me away as I turned my head, trying to scan for her. I hadn’t even bothered to correct him when he called me by my actual name. I sighed and gave up. I would see her when class started anyways.

That still didn’t explain why I was being so fidgety.

This fidgeting lasted the entire lunch period too.

“Why so jumpy, huh?” JinYoung smirked his stupid little smirk at me while flinging some rice at me.

“Am I being jumpy? Hadn’t noticed.” I said nonchalantly as I relaxed my form and tried not to look around for her.

“Just a little bit.” He said as he continued looking at me with that idiotic facial expression he pulled when he thought he was right. “Tell us, little one. Why so anxious?” his smirk had grown so exaggerated that his right eye had already disappeared.

“I said I’m not.” I repeated, trying my best not to turn around.

“I think you are.” ChanShik butted in as he stared at me with his baby face. I glared at him when the rest of the idiots started to agree.

“And you aren’t going on about how much you hate everyone” DongWoo decided he should add, once again, resulting in the rest of my “friends” to agree.

“Well, you guys are mental. This is what I act like all the time. Now can we all shut up?” I said, raising my voice to emphasize the “shut up” factor of my commands. I could tell that bastard JinYoung was going to say something smart, but got interrupted when “his girl” annoyingly covered his eyes from behind.

“Guess who?” she said, with this annoying giggle that always drove all of us insane with frustration.

“SooJung?” JinYoung said with a smile. Amazing how this changes his voice altogether when his joins the group. Behind her were her 4 equally as annoying friends, SuJi, DaSom, JiYeon, and SoHyun, who JinYoung always wanted us to get to know, so we could get with them. None of us wanted to.

Except maybe ChanShik. That kid drooled over every girl he saw. In fact, he was currently staring at JiYeon’s chest. I slapped the back of his head before she got the idea he wanted anything to do with her, which would cause another huge annoyance.

SooJung decided it would be appropriate to prop herself on JinYoung’s lap and give him the most disgusting kiss I have ever seen.

“Babe” she started in the most high pitched and annoying sound I had ever seen, “I told you to get used to calling me Krystal.” I groaned. I knew I used nicknames too, but could she at least pick something that wasn’t puke inducing?

“Alright babe.” He said signaling for her to get off of his lap so that he could get up. “Well, guys, I’m going to spend the rest of lunch with Krystal.” He said, putting his arm around her waist, his hand trailing WAY too low for my stomach to handle.

“Girls,” the devil said, “just hang out here okay?” she smiled at us and waved before she walked off with our once normal friend. The rest of her demon friends sat down and tried to look seductively at us, but it just looked stupid to be honest. It was completely silent until JungHwan cleared his throat.

“Well, I’m going to go get a drink from that machine over there. No one follow me.” I said, looking directly at the guys with my command, because I knew they wanted to get out as badly as I did. But if they went, those idiot females were sure to follow.

I put my bag on my back and my hands in my pockets as I walked around, looking for a machine. I was finally free to think about that girl. I wondered what her name could be, and what she would be like when I first talked to her.

Nevermind that, I knew she would be amazing.

I hummed a tune from a song I always heard my sister sing in the shower as I put my money in the machine, and punched in the numbers. I stopped my humming when I realized my drink wasn’t coming out. I tried punching the code in once again, and nothing seemed to happen. I groaned when the machine wouldn’t give me back my money. I was about to turn and walk away when some idiot kicked the machine 2 feet away from my face.

“Are you..” I began to say as I turned around, waiting to yell at whatever idiot almost managed to kill me. I meant to say crazy, but the words wouldn’t come out when I saw it was my girl that kicked the machine.

She reached into the machine to grab the drink that was stuck and handed it to me.

“A life saver? Just a little bit.” She smirked and walked away, leaving me there dazed.

The only thing that brought me back into reality was the bell, and the scattering of the students.

“Did that really just happen?” I asked myself as I rapidly walked to class, once I realized the lunch area was almost clear. I didn’t even get a chance to drink my soda, seeing as I entered the classroom right as the bell was ringing. I bowed and went to the seat I sat in when I walked in the morning, looking for my mystery girl.

She was nowhere to be found. I sat sloppily in my chair when five minutes had passed, and she was still not in the classroom.

I wasn’t crazy, right? Everyone else had seen her.

“Maybe I am crazy.” I murmured as I slammed my head on my desk. A couple of minutes had past, and the door opened, interrupting the teacher from his lesson.

“Yang JiNa, you’re late.” I looked up to see my girl standing there.

“Sorry sir,” she said and bowed, “I ran into a little bit of trouble on my way here.” She said, looking directly at me.

Butterflies.

~

I'm baaaaack :D 

Did you guys miss me? c:

 Well, sorry for the super long break from this one chapter story ;__; but I was super busy with finals and other school things, sorry :c I wanted to post before Christmas, but family time got in the way.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and yes, I know there are some inconsistencies in the story, such as IU being Baro's older sister when she is actually a year younger, and the fact that they are all the same age, but for plot purposes, let's ignore this, yes?

And I am using B1A4 and every other idol mentioned's real names, so if you are confused, here's how it goes (as far as Wikipedia is telling me; correct me if I'm wrong please!)

JinYoung- Still JinYoung

CNU- DongWoo

Gongchan- ChanShik,

Sandeul- JungHwan (*sobs* my Sandeulie is so untouched in this fic. He is my B1A4 bias though :D)

And Krystal's friends are:

f(x)'s Krystal- SooJung (obviously)

Miss A's Suzy- SuJi

SISTAR'sDaSom- DaSom

T-Ara's JiYeon- JiYeon

4Minute's SoHyun- SoHyun

Well, the girl names were pretty obvious, just in case you didn't know the group ;___;

Well, anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Comments and subscriptions are always welcome!

*DamnThatDubu's views do not reflect those of Baro's. Baro hates everyone in this story, therefore he might hate your female bias. Don't take it out on the innocent author.