Unexpected winner

Unexpected (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we continued playing wrestle in the pool, it was Jungkook oppa and I left on the mat.

"YAH!! JUST LET HER WIN!"

"SHE'S A GIRL!"

"OPPA GO EASY ON HER." 

"SORA BE CAREFUL!"

The running man members and the guest shouted as we went in circles on the mat.

"Oppa! Jebal! Let me win." I said as I pouted with a puppy face.

"Aish!!" Jungkook oppa said while ruffling his own hair and the running man members laughing.

As we continue wrestling, we were nearing at the end and Jungkook oppa fell into the water.

"OPPA!!" Jihyo unnie shouted in fruestration.

"AASSAA!!" I said as I shouted while jumping around.

But that was an embarrassment because I fell on my . I was laughing so hard that I snorted which cause everyone to laugh harder.

"Ommo Sora ah!" Haha oppa said while laughing.

"Mian." I said as I put my hand up with embarrassment.

"Okay 1:0 with Park Jisung team leading." PD nim said.

Ready Set Go

The second round just started. The second round ended really quick actually. That was because everybody was on the running man members side and i was left behind. so i decided to push everyone. Then we won.

The running man members were shocked. They couldn't believe that a skinny girl like me just pushed them down on my own. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter