ParkJisung vs Running man

Unexpected (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's Pov

We arrived at the park and parked the car.

Oppa decided that Jae Suk oppa will be the goalie because oppa knows I'm better than anyone even him I'm better at.

We went out of the car and we headed to the field.

After everybody arrived, they started explaining the rules of the game.

After explaining the rules of the game we started playing the game. Ji Hyo unnie got the gloves cause they recommended it to her and me. I didn’t want the gloves.

We started the game and oppa got the ball first. He passed it on to me first. I pretended to not know what I’m doing, but it was part of the we discussed during our ride here.

Flashback

We decided to trick the running man team. So we started planning our prank.

They decided to let me not get the gloves and pretend not to know anything and get it stolen from the running man team.

End of flashback

As the plans are going as it goes. Kookie oppa got the ball and started going towards the goal, but end up getting stolen from the ball from dongjun. Dongjun passed it on to gary oppa then to me. I slowly dribbled the ball and got it stolen from Kwang oppa. Its like back and forth. We let the running man team go into the lead until the second half.

Once we ended the first half we started to come up with a plan.

The plan was to let the running man team get the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter