Five

Haunted.

This is nonsense.

You are not allowed to do this.

You are ridiculous, Kim Hanbin.

"They're making me gone insane, again." He took his drink in one-shots, yes it's an alcohol but it's nothing for him. Well, he is the most-well known satan in his school, same goes to his home. Hanbin tries to remember every details have happened at the restaurant, just now.

"Argh!" He throws his glass to the wall, trying to reduce the anger. He's definitely remember, everything.

Hanbin is waiting for his parents at the venue but there's a young lady are coming with his father, Kim Jihoon instead of his mother, Lee Seoun. He insists to stay positive, maybe mom are busy with works and can't attend the event. So, he gladly welcome both of them to the restaurant and suprising, he saw Park Hanna & Yuri were sitting at the next of his reserved table.

"What's wrong, Hanbin?" Mr. Kim asked him when he saw his eyes are about to explode from his place.

"Nothing." Hanbin is giving him a wide smile.

"Well, son. Happy 18th Birthday!"

"Thanks, dad. I..." Hanbin stop his words because a waiter have arrived with a small tiramisu chocolate cakes on your table. There's a candle written 18 on it.

"Congratulations, son. So, make your wish and blow it now."

Hanbin closed his eyes and say something quietly before he's blowing the candles.

"What did you are wishing for?"

Hanbin's giving a plain smile before continue. "I am wishing mom is here with us too."

Mr. Kim looks away when he heard it. "So, how's your high school life? Isn't it good?"

"It's good, I guess. Well, we have homecoming on the next two weeks so I'm busy lately. Anyway, who is this? I didn't saw her anywhere before?" Hanbin gives a smile to the lady next to him.

Hanbin's dad looks at both Hanbin and the lady before continue. "She is your step-mother, Cheon Mina."

Hanbin lost his words when his dad are introducing a young lady who are maybe older than him by 4 or 5 years as his step-mother. Too many things are playing in his mind and too many questions with no answer. How about his mom? He knows, they are always fought with each other. He keep thinking positively, that both of them will acts like an adult and everything will be fine at the end but he is wrong.

"What the are you telling me now, ahjusshi?" His eyes turned red and both of his hands are making fists.

"Mind your words, Hanbin."

"Then, behave yourself as well."

"Son of a ." Mr. Kim can't hold his anger anymore on Hanbin. He want to slap him but Cheon Mina stop him.

Hanbin take a breath in and release it out slowly before continue. "Are you telling that I am a son of ? Hahaha... So, how about this lady? Is she your next ?"

"You don't understand adult's world, Kim Hanbin. So, better watch your mouth. You don't even know what's love."

"So, are you saying love isn't coming through marriages? Then, I was born without any love? Is that so?"

"Of course, we are loving to each other at the moment but people are changing, so do love."

"You are an older man with a 18 years old son. So, you want to introduce to the other people later like 'This is my 20 something years old wife with my 18 years old son.' Are you really proud of that?"

"Love doesn't care about age and her background. I've the right to fall in love with anyone I want, and I don't need your opinion."

"I see... We are falling in love to the random people without care her age and background, right? So, watch this." Hanbin is waking up from his chair and walking to the next table. He grabbed somebody hand, take her chins up...

and he kissed her.