Two

Haunted.

Twice weeks before The Homecoming, an event for the senior year before they graduate from the high-school. You have no idea that you will end up your school life soon, it's like you only step on this building yesterday.

"Hanna, we are not shopping yet for the homecoming right? It's weekend tomorrow." Yuri comes from nowhere and take a sit beside you.

"Sure. I have no suitable dress to wear for the event." you nods to Yuri.

"How about..." Yuri stop her words when suddenly someone is approaching before she continue.

"Satan... is coming."

You raised your eyesbrow giving a weird face to Yuri before looks to the infront.

"Kim Hanbin." You whisper it slowly.

"Yes, I am. Missing me, ?" He pats your hair and giving a lovely look before it's turn out to be an evil face with smirk on his face.

You wake up from your sit and decided to walk away but Hanbin is quicker than you thought. He grabs your hand and walk to somewhere from Yuri. Yuri have no idea how to help you because she is scared of Kim Hanbin.

"What the are you doing, idiots?" You yells to Hanbin and trying to flee your hands from him.

"Just shut up and follow me." He keep silent and walks to the empty classroom. You feel your heart's beating fast and start thinking weird things.

"Why we are here? Are you trying making something bad to me?" You walks away from him when he release your hand.

"Can you just shut up and sit here properly? I won't harm you ." He is giving a chair to let you sit.

"So, I need your help." he continue and sits on his chair.

"Help? What it is?"

"Help me flirting Yuri."

What the , Kim Hanbin?