Different

The Demon In Me

Jihae had already transferred to another school without anyone knowing well she did tell Yejin and tell her not to tell Luhan. She just stare blankly at herself in the mirror and sigh.

Kai look at her,'What's wrong, human?' He ask her in her mind. 'Why do you even care, demon?'

She knows that falling in love is a stupid thing to do in her life when she is 17 going to be 18 years old on 21 Feb. She knows that god don't love her and is testing her.

'Tch. Since when god even love humans? He just torture all of you and break your stupid hearts. No wonder I don't believe god in the first place when I was a human. He don't even exist in the first place. He love seeing all the humans get hurt.' Kai says in her mind like a poison venom.

She just keep quiet and sigh again. She already knows it in the first place ever since the way he text her is like different. She did text him.

Jihae text Luhan 
" I wonder do u even love me?  Cause I feel like we are now distance frm each other."

Luhan text her. 
" Hmm I think we just be friends >< "

Jihae text him. 
"Fine lets be friends thats what you wanted. "

His words really did hit her hard. She is so stupid for making him stole her first kiss away. She always wanted to keep her first kiss for the person who she is destined to be with but HEwho took her first kiss away and HE was not the person who she is destined to be with.

Every night she would cry in her sleep and always blame herself for falling in love with a jerk and she would hit her chest and keeps telling herself that's hurts.

Sehun keep texting her, ask her whats wrong with her instagram posts but she could only say those are just posts and she is fine. (A/n: imagine luhan and sehun are not friends and not in the same school. )

Sehun text her. 
"I know you're not fine. This is not you. Its like something hit you hard and you just keep quiet and keep it to yourself."

Jihae text Sehun. 
"Hais. Fine I am not. Yeah something hit me hard and that something is that someone words hit me hard. "

Sehun text her.
"I know it. I could tell already. So mind sharing?"

Jihae text him.
"Erm.. I know you are busy but I can tell you later."

Sehun to her again.
"I'm not. I'm having break now."

She sighs and text him.
"I was in relationship with this guy and I don't know what's wrong with him and I ask him why is he acting weird and then he tells me lets be friends. Done end of story."

Sehun was surprise and reply her.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were in relationship all the time?"

She feel bad right now.
"You never ask and now I'm not in relationship anymore."

 Sehun reply to her.
"Yeah you're right. I'm sorry."

She chuckles.
"Nah.. It's okay. Now that's the past. Sorry for not telling you."

He smiles.
"It's okay :) "

She smiles. On other hand someone was not really happy to see her smile. He loves to see her sad and just stare into space. The first time when he reveal himself to Jihae. He can't taste the fear around her which is odd. Everytime when he appear in front of a human, he could taste their fears but Jihae is different.