They're using you

The Demon In Me

'What's wrong with you humans? Always think that everything going to be okay but actually its not!' Jihae heard the demon in her head. She sigh as she had to listen to him. She learn that her demon name is Kai. She stare at herself in her mirror and behind her was Kai looking at her.

'What are you looking at?' she glare at him and left her room. It's been few weeks since she talk to her demon in her mind. She try to ignore it but it doesn't go away and just keep bothering her for no reason.

"Hey Jihae!" She heard her best friend.

"Oh hi, Yejin." she smiles at her.

"Let's head to class together." She smiles. Jihae just nod her head and follow her while they link arms together.

'She's not your friend. She's using you, human.' Kai says in her mind. 'I have a name.' she ignore what he say and scold him in her mind but he just ignore her and call her human.

She stare at the chalk board as her teacher who is writing. She just sigh and look outside of the window to see students playing in the field. Well her table is near the window. Suddenly she feel a poke on her waist which make her fright and turn around to see her best friend grinning at her. She blinks.

'Why is she grinning?' she thought to herself and just block Kai. 'Why didn't I think of that before?' she facepalm.

"Yah! Jihae, let's meet your boyfriend." she smile.

"He is busy practicing. He has a match next week." 

'I didn't talk to him for like two whole weeks and you expect me to see him?!' Jihae thought to herself and sigh.

She heard chuckle in her mind and she know who is that, 'Cause he don't love you anymore and he already find someone else to replace you from your spot.' She look at Kai smirking at her in the mirror. She is now in the toilet. 'I know that already so you don't have to say it again and again.'

"Jihae, let's go~" She heard her friend again.

"I-I can't.. I don't feel so well all of a sudden." she lie well not really her stomach suddenly don't feel so well.

"Oh Luhan oppa!" She heard her friend scream.

"Hey Yejin. Have you seen Jihae?" she heard him ask for her.

"Oh she is in here but she don't feel so well all of a sudden."

"Oh. Babe, if you can here me. I need talk to you." he says then walk away.

She heard chuckle again in her mind, 'He's going to break up with you~' he laugh again. 'Shut up Kai!'

"Yejin, why don't you go to the cafeteria and grab lunch."

"Oh okay."

She heard her walk away, 'Okay now its time for me to get out of here and get out of school.' she thought to herself as she take a look outside and ran to her classroom to get her bag. 'You're not gonna meet him?' he ask in her head.

'Nope. I already know so I don't need to see him.' she reply to him and left class luckily she left a note saying that she got a family problem which is a lie.

She lay down on her bed and sigh as she stare up at the ceiling blankly. She don't know what to do with her life anymore ever since she has Kai in her mind. On other hand, Kai could only see her laying down on her bed lifeless. He feel bad and good at the same time.

She feel her phone vibrating, she take a look at it and it was Luhan and another message from Sehun. She stare at it blankly and ignore their messages. She take her headphone and listen to her Ipod while ignoring her phone.

'They're using you. They're just using you.' she keep repeating it in her head again and again. Kai smirk when he heard those words.


A/n: This is happening to me now well some of it.