Chapter 12

KISS ME TOUCH ME

Woohyun's POV
Next Day

I woke up in my bed. I don't remember being in my bed. I recall being downstairs looking at a picture of Seungyeon *drools*.  I went downstairs only to find Jiyoung sleeping on the couch with the TV on. And from where I was standing I can hear KARA's Mister being played. O.O Seungyeon.....I went to the couch and pushed Jiyoung off, sitting there blasting the music. Jiyoung immediately woke up to seeing me watching KARA shake their butts...especially Seungyeon *drools*. Although it is kinda disturbing seeing Jiyoung shake her like that....

"Don't give me that look oppa, I know you think my shaking is disturbing," Jiyoung said looking at me.

"It is you're 16 and you're being y like that in public," I said, only concentrating on Seungyeon.

"-.- you only like Seungyeon unni shaking her ," Jiyoung said, getting up and going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"It's because she's old enough to shake her like that" I said.

"-.- you're such a fanboy," Jiyoung said. Then there was a knock at the door. O.O I wonder who that could be.

"....I GOT IT!!!" Jiyoung and I yelled, racing toward the door. Jiyoung got there before me and...O.O Seungyeon was there...-.- along with Nicole.

"H-h-hi!" I hesitated to say. Seungyeon just gave me a weird look then looked at Nicole then back at me.

Seungyeon's POV

I wondered why he was acting like that. Was it because Nicole was here with me? O.O I think he likes Nicole....T.T he likes Nicole! I put on the brightest smile and tried to forget that feeling and said "Hello Woohyun! Hey Jiyoung!" And skipped inside. Nicole followed in after, giving me a weird look.

"Why are you like this?" Nicole whispered in my ear.

 "No reason, why?" I asked.

"Because you never act like this" Jiyoung whispered in my ears now.

"...What are you talking about? Are you two becoming like those babos?" I asked, walking toward the kitchen.

"No.... You're turning into one yourself." Nicole smirked.

"I am not," I said, quickly getting food for myself. Ahh nothing like scrambled eggs in the morning.

"Yeah unni you're acting like one of those babos," Jiyoung said, drawing a smiley face on my eggs with the ketchup. I took my eggs and a sneeze left my mouth, causing everyone to laugh.

"It's morning, I had to sneeze!" I said, eating my eggs with chopsticks.

"What brings you here?" Jiyoung asked curiously.

"I wanted to see you, that's why," I said, going toward the fridge and taking out a can of Sprite.

"Then why is Nicole here?" Jiyoung asked.

"We were on our way to work, but I wanted to see you first," I said. And yet Nicole and Jiyoung were exchanging looks. What now?

Nicole's POV

This isn't making sense to me anymore. Seungyeon unni NEVER acted like this EVER! After visiting Jiyoung and her brother, Seungyeon unni and I headed for work.

"Ok can you tell me why you're acting like that?" I asked as Seungyeon unni was driving.

"There's nothing wrong with the way I'm acting," Seungyeon unni said.

 "Do you have to pay a debt to them or something?" I asked curiously.

"Noooo why would you think that?" Seungyeon unni asked as we arrived at the bakery.

"Because you never act like that at all around them, especially with Woohyun!" I said, following her inside.

"Woohyun? I think he likes you," Seungyeon unni said.

"...he never liked me to begin with, unni," I said.

"O.O he didn't?" Seungyeon unni asked.

"Would you just tell me what's going on? There's no one else around us," I said.

"NICOLE I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH WOOHYUN!" Seungyeon unni said at the top of her lungs. O.O...oh....my...god.

 

Kekekeke SHE CONFESSED I TELL YA! CONFESSED!!!