We Broke

I NEED YOU !!

(in the apartment Dambi)


Kahi: hello love got your message and came over here that you want (Dambi kisses on the cheek)


Dambi: kahi have to talk about something very important (with a straight face)


Kahi: tell me you want to talk (in worried tone)


Dambi: kahi love you but we have to finish


Kahi: (interrupts Dambi) What? But because if I love you more than anything in this world.


Dambi: I met someone else and I am confused and do not want to hurt.


Kahi: (begins to mourn) can not be I know you love me just as I love you.


Dambi: (walks toward the door) go please do not make this harder please.


Kahi: (out of department Dambi) but I will not forget you'll ever want.


(House of girls and kahi)


Jung ah see on your phone a picture of her and kahi.


Jung ah point of  view
Why I had to fall in love with Kahi? And she only sees me as a friend like the other girls (in nana's house)


Nana: again, I thought kahi tells Jung ah.
Jung ah: if you're the only one who knows me kahi like

.
Nana: if I know but you only get hurt knowing that kahi already has a girlfriend and still love her.


Jung ah: already nana (will start to get tears in your eyes)


 

Nana: (hugs Jung ah) quiet one day she'll realize how much you love and be together.

 

Jung ah. Yeah but I think that day is not very close she loves Dambi (starts ringing phone Jung ah) hello kahi unnie.


Kahi: (crying) Jung ah need to talk.


Jung ah: (worried) kahi happens to you because you cry.


Kahi: see the park near the house please.


Jung ah: I'm coming.


Nana: passing Jung ah.


Jung ah: I do not know but Kahi was crying'll see that happens. (Runs into the park that was 20 minutes from the house).


(In the Park)
Kahi was sitting on a bench away from people still crying feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to see the owner of that hand.
Kahi: Jung ah thanks for coming (He gets up from his seat and hugs).


Jung ah: (Referring hug) kahi happens to you.


Kahi: Dambi term confused me because I started having feelings for someone else.


Jung ah: this is cool them ended. (In his mind). (Answer kahi) I'm sorry kahi.


Kahi: I feel so bad I thought she loved me as I love her (ah Jung was separated and sits back down)


Jung ah: (in his mind) I'm glad they have finished but I hate seeing kahi suffer like that. (Answer kahi) she loves you but ...


Kahi: but nothing'm so bad.


Jung ah: quiet better go home.


Kahi: I do not know if I want the girls see me like this.


Jung ah: we will only nana's home.


Kahi: Thanks for coming seriously're my best friend forever


Jung ah: (A little sad) if you friends forever.


(They return to the house)
Nana: Hello girls.
Kahi and Jung ah: hi nana.


Kahi: go to my room.


Jung ah: If you see peaceful rest.


(Kahi enters his room, lying on his bed and begins to mourn again and falls asleep)

Nana: what happens to kahi
 

Jung ah: she and Dambi ended.


Nana: oooooooooooooo finally have a chance with her.


Jung ah: Yeah but I do not like it this bad, is suffering too because of Dambi.


Nana: Yeah but .... (She was interrupted by a shout from the room kahi)


Jung ah: (Runs into the room kahi) passing (see kahi still asleep)


Nana: she must be having a nightmare.


Jung ah: (Sits on par with kahi) quiet calm down I'm here.


Kahi: (Wake up and hugs Jung ah) I had a nightmare Dambi was with another and not me.


Jung ah: Calm returns to sleep I'm staying to watch your dream. Kahi: (She lies on her bed) thanks.


Nana: Well I better go goodnight.


Kahi and Jung ah: good night.


(Step 1 year since kahi and Dambi ended)