Boom ! Clap ! The sound of my heart ...

To The Moon And Back, Remember ?

"Anybody out here ? ... Whatev !" I heard somebody approaching to check if someone -me- was there but ended going back, as she / he didn't get any answer.

I desperately wanted to shout it out loud, to say I was there, but what I wanted to pronounce the most was : "Help me please !". The grip on my mouth was pretty strong that some tiny tears escaped my eyes.

His back glued to the wall, his other hand was around my waist pulling me hard to him -him obviously- to prevent any escape of mine. His smell was filling my nose, and his breath, above my head, was moving some hair of my fringe.

My heart was a bit from jumping off its cage. Only what I could've heard was its very loud beats in that deadly short-long silence.

"Uhm..." he sighed over my head, my tears covering the back of his hand.

I struggled to escape, nonetheless his grip was strong enough to fly my hopes.

I started making deep sobs, which obviously made him lessen his clasp.

He let go of me slowly, then turned the lights on to exhibit a spacious room, with a pale-coloured wooden floor, and thousands of books surrounding it all. I instantly wiped my tears, and tried to calm myself down, even though it felt so awkward and annoying to have that duty of staying still, without moving an eyelid when the tension is so intense over 'our' shoulders. And as obvious and logic as I could've seen, it was on just 'mine'. His tranquility and peace were freaking me out.

The sound of a porch, still swaying in the middle of the large spot, was really reminding me of the spirits of earlier. I shouldn't have mentioned them anyway ...

"What do ... ?" Words finally got released, but inexpectedly cut off.

"You can leave now that she's gone." A voice echoed in the room.

In disbelief, "What?!" I said, feeling him moving from behind me, crossing to the other side -in front of me-. His pace was slow enough to presume how arrogant and pretentious he was, or just seemed ?

I raised my sight to observe how he was passing his finger over all the books looking for something.

And I felt so odd staying here immobilized by an internal voice telling me to. At that moment, I agreed on Socrates' saying : '°Death may be the greatest of all human blessings°'. How much I wanted the earth to open up one of its scars and I'll jump voluntarily.

"Are you deaf ?" He questioned sarcastically, not raising his sight.

When I barely approached the knob, he re-talked : "and idiot ?". His-name is making dicoveries. I felt offended. But, well, with the nerd's glasses, I may look like.

Not even averting his gaze to my direction, he raised a finger to show me another door, opponent to the previous one. I got out in total silence, except my heals hitting the floor.