Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

January the 12th, 2015

 

Dearest Kyungsoo,

It’s been a while, right? Last time I saw you, the sun still blooming happily over our head. You bid your last good bye back then, then walk through the crowd and left me behind. Never did you once look back. I kind of wanted you to turn around, wanting you to run back into my arms. But I know, we both know that this broken relationship can’t be better no matter how hard we’d tried.

You’re tired of me, I’m tired of myself.

 I hate that I’m so weak, that I’m so willingly agreed when you call our relationship off.

I hate that I can’t ever be so brave to see you again after that day. Even though the pain of missing you is hurt enough for wishing me death.

But today, I gathered the last of my courage. I’ve decided to have had enough of stupid reasons to hold you back. I’ve decided to give up.

But let me call you like I used to for the last time. Just for once again.

Sunshine, happy birthday.

You’ll shine brightly like you always do.

You’ll be happy.

I’m wishing you the best.

Thank you for the best memories you gave me.

Good bye. For real, this time. Take care of yourself. I loved you.

 

Chanyeol.

 

__

He folded the letter and put it in the blue envelope that it came with. He opened his drawer and pulled a wooden box, carefully he put the blue letter on the top of orange, pink, and hundred more. The same hand writing can be seen on their cover, each written with the same blue ink and the same sentiment even though dried tears blotched on few of them.

He the blue letter for the last time before he closed the box and bring the box to the deep of his closet, buried the painful memories of his first love. And his last.

Never did he regret his decision to broke up with chanyeol, until this time.

How selfish of him hoping that chanyeol will always remains the same when he know that his feeling is only going to eat him inside, kill him slowly.

Slowly Kyungsoo took a step back, and sighed.

“Good bye, moonlight.”  Softly he said. “I love you.”

 

-end-

 

 

 

__

my poor grammar and vocabulations hahaha