Annoying Experience

She Didn't Want To Be Alone

“Aunty, where’s mommy and daddy? Are they working longer today?” Min Yi grabbed the woman’s sweater and dragged it down. The woman quickly moved her hand and walked away. You could see tears running down her cheeks. “Aunty?”

“It’s all your father’s fault! He always drags my sister to these parties! It was always his fault! I wish would have never met! I wish you were never born!” she shouted at Min Yi, as soon as she shut she wanted to apologize, but didn’t. Min Yi ran up the stairs crying “Mommy!  Daddy! Please come back!” she screamed, with not her own voice.

“Ngh.. Ugh.. Ouch!” Min Yi kicked the back of her bed. She looked at the mirror and wiped her tears. “That dream again, huh.. . Memories keep on haunting me.. I guess I’ll have to live with this.” She took a deep breath and changed to her uniform.

“Min Yi, I made breakfast. Come here and join me.” Her aunt tried to sound as calm and nice as she could. “I’m not hungry.” Min Yi didn’t even look at her, she just walked to the door and slamed it as hard as she could.

Trying to hold back her tears again, she took out her headphones, put them on and connected them to her phone. She felt as the music took all the feeling away, the one and only thing that she enjoyed in this entire world was music. She loved to sing and usually she did, but now there were a lot of people around, so it would have been too awkward.

Suddenly she felt a tight grip on her backpack. “Oh c’mon turn down the music, I was shouting for five minutes.”

It was Hanbin, he smiled widely and grabbed her phone, while she was still in shock. “I see you’re listening to Epik High, no surprise you can’t hear anything.” He chuckled and turned down the volume. Min Yi wasn’t able to move, she stared at the sky and hummed. Hanbin started waving his hands in front of her face. “Yah! You little… Well this is going to hurt, but it is the only way to wake you up from this trance.” He moved closer and took a deep breath, moving towards her ear.  As soon as his face was close enough to her ear, he blew warm air in it.

Min Yi jumped and almost fell down, but Hanbin grabbed her hands “You really should pay more attention to your surroundings…” he looked at her with a straight face. “What if someone just grabbed you, dragged you into a huge white van and..” he stopped thinking what to say “gave you candy.” He couldn’t resist, but laugh at the nonsense that he just said. But Min Yi didn’t even let out a smile, she just tilted her head a little “Really?”

“Sorry, sorry, I’ll stop laughing now” he stood straight with a sheepish smile on his face. “Shall we go?” he pointed towards the school” before he could say anything Min Yi was already walking.

As soon as they got to class the bell rang. “Just in time, thank god we’re not late. No never mind, thank ME we’re not lane” he glared at Min Yi slightly.

Min Yi POV

I sat down and put down my backpack. I had a little chocolate bar in my pocket, so I quickly munched on it while no one was watching, I was hungry, but I just couldn’t eat the food that she made.  My stomach growled a little so I searched through my bad for some more snacks.

Usually I have energy bars or apples in my backpack, but I think I’m out of them. I’ll just have suffer through this, I thought to myself, trying to stop my stomach from growling.

Students stood up as they saw the teacher coming in, but I didn’t feel like standing up, nobody saw if I did or not anyway. She looked through the class if nobody was absent and spoke up. “Today we have a new student, but he seems to be late, on his first day” she sighed “We’ll just have to wait.”

“Sorry!” a boy’s voice echoed through the corridor. I got slightly annoyed, knowing that it’s a boy, and the only seat left, is right in front of me.

The boy stormed in to the classroom and bowed lowly, as soon as he straightened up he started making excuses, annoying. I put my head on the table and turned to Hanbin, who chuckled quietly, I guess that’s the friend he was talking about, huh.

“Hello, my name is Kim Jiwon, but friends refer to me as Bobby. It’s because I lived aboard for a long time. Hope we can get along” he smiled and girl almost went crazy. They started shouting he’s mine, no mine, no mine.

“Ugh annoying I muttered.” Good thing I’m not crazy about boys. “Quite!” she shouted almost making me go def. “You’re all cleaning class today! DETENTION!” she turned at the new guy and calmed her voice down “Well, Kim Jiwon, as you can see there’s only one seat left, so you will just have to sit there.”

He bowed slightly and wobbled over to the table. He turned back and strangely shook hands with Hanbin. All of this laughter and whispers were getting on my nerves, so I just withdrew my earphones from my bad and put them in.

I couldn’t get a break even for a second, because Hanbin always drags me with him, and the new guy is with Hanbin all the time too. So of course getting rid of all those pesky, nerve wracking girls was impossible. At least I didn’t hear anything. If it wasn’t for missis Kim I wouldn’t have money for these headphones and earphones. I really owe her a big one. I’ll work harder tomorrow, just to show how much I appreciate her.

I saw Hanbin looking at me, he said something and then looked at the new guy. I acted like I really didn’t care what they were saying, but I’m not going to lie, I was curious.

It was already time to go home, I still haven’t taken out my earphones, they were inside my ears for the whole day, until Hanbin leaned towards me to take them both out.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked with annoyance.

“Did you even notice that Bobby is with us the whole day?” he asked with a really serious and slightly disappointed voice.

“Yes, I noticed all those crazy girls following us too.” I answered while looking for a chance to take my earphones back.

“Pass!” I heard the new guy behind me.  Hanbin jumped and threw my earphones to him. “Hey!” I ran looking at them.

“Got it!” I smiled. “I see you’re already trying to make a move on me, but be a little smoother next time.”

It seems like while catching them I managed to bump into his chest. “Agh!” I let out a slight scream and jumped back. I’ve never been so close to a guy’s body. My face started burning and I could feel my heart trying to jump out of my chest. That’s funny, I’ve never felt like this before…

 

I'm really sorry for this long wait, I was quite sick, afterwards I had to study tons for the tests that I missed. 

Well I really hope you enjoyed this~ I'll do my best to edit it when I'm feeling better, but for now this, is better than nothing, right? ^^""

Peace!
*side note, click on the word hummed to find the song that Min Yi was humming ^^*