Side Story: OTP's Children

Little Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry if it looks weird on phone (might want to use and iPad or computer) But it's just a look into what the members look like and their family's

>.> please don't judge my ships. Even if you hate them being together. 

 

EunHae: (Donghae and Hyukjae/Eunhyuk from Super Junior)

MinAh 20, Dances, Raps.    Hyun 17, Dances, Sings, Still in school. 

      

"Noona, where are you dragging me?" Hyun whined. 

His sister had come home bad out of blue and started to drag him somewhere, she wouldn't tell him where, since their parents weren't home. Probably out with Auntie Heechul. 

"Oh shush. You'll like it. Trust me Hyun~" 

She tugged him along a little longer before entering a dance studio. He gave her a look and frowned "You're dragging me to your dance practice?" he asked incredulously.

MinAh sent him a pointed look "I wouldn't do that Hyun. I'm dragging you here cause I wanted to spend time with you while dancing."

"...and we couldn't do that at home?" He hesitantly asked

MinAh paused. "Huh.. Yeah. We could've. But it's more fun to be in an actually studio. Plus," she smirked at him "This way you can brag to all your nerd friends that your awesome big sis to you to an actual dance studio."

Hyun groaned. "They are not nerds." 

MinAh scoffed as they stood in front of one of the studio doors "Riiiight~ That's why they know about every anime ever."

"You watched anime too!!"

"Just get your inside, would you." She gently shoved him inside the huge room "and don't say I never did anything for you." She laughed. 

 

JiKook: (Jungkook and Jimin from BTS)

JiHyun 19, Tricking, Raps, Cheeky. 

JiHyun lazily sat on the couch with her computer on her lap. Her legs were draped over Jimin's as he tried to get Jungkook's attention. 

"Jungkookie~"

A groan left the younger adults lips. He pushed JiMin away and sat at the other side of JiHyun, holding her close. "How did I ever come to marry an idiot like you." Jungkook mumbled. 

Jimin snorted and gestured to his body "obviously, you couldn't resist all this." 

JiHyun raised her eyebrows and hopped of the couch. She started walking to the kitchen counter with her laptop in hand "If you two would like to take your ual frustrations out anywhere else, and preferably while I'm not here, that would be great." 

Jungkook gaped at her while Jimin laughed and gave her a thumb up. He advanced before Jungkook could get away and dragged the younger down to hug him. 

"Agh!" Jungkook groaned as he collided with the others chest "Jimin, stop!" 

JiHyun laughed at the supposed adults that were her parents. Never a dull moment. 

she raised her hand into a peace sign as she left the living room to go to her own. Just before she closed her door she heard a faint yell of 'God dammit! Park Jimin!!!' and almost dropped her laptop in laughter. 

 

VinSeop: (Kevin and Kiseop from U-Kiss)

JiMin 23, Singer, Visual. Cooks.       SeoHyun 20, Aegyo queen.   SeungTae 16, Rapper, Dancer, Still in school. 

    

SeoHyun skipped down down the hallway and jumped onto her brothers back without warning. "Oppa!" 

The older teen stood for a moment before his mind finally processed what was happening. He turned and enveloped SeoHyun in a bear hug. 

"Sis! Your home!" 

SeoHyun giggled. "Like you're one to talk! I barely see you anymore!"

"Yaah." A voice broke through. They both turned and saw SeungTae peek out into the hallway. "Will you two keep it down? I can't concentrate on anything with you two howling." 

SeoHyun pouted. "That's mean Seunggie." 

The youngest rolled his eyes but held out his arms. "Yeah, yeah. Welcome home sis." 

SeoHyun smiled and glomped SeungTae, wrapping both her legs and arms around him, almost causing the younger to crash to the floor. He thankfully found his footing as JiMin laughed at the two of them. 

"What's going on down here?" 

Kev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter