OKAY

Today, 2072

red=what is going on  when he is writing

pink=the girl

blue= Luhan

green=flashbacks

 

 

2nd February

2000

OKAY

It isn't a handsign or just a simple word to say that I'm agreeing to something.

I don't really get what I'm facing now, but who can tell much? 

This girl is one of a kind *shrug*

And I'm not going to blame her mother or her father to give her such a name, but right now I think I AM complaining.

***********

"LUHANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE IS THE TOILET BABE?"

" I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME "BABE". JUST GET YOURSELF OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"THE TOILET'S ON YOUR RIGHT OKAY. IN CASE YOU'RE GOING TO POOP INSIDE MY ROOM, YOU BETTER OFF TO THE TOILET FIRST. I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU RUIN MY ONLY LOVEABLE ROOM."

THIS GIRL IS SOMETHING ELSE. Can you just imagine it? She came into my room out of nowhere. She kinda pop out of something but whatever, her attitude is making me sick. Who the hell would even ask me to join her to somekind of mission called Bir..Berdsxo or something else. I dont really get what she said and she's kinda weird compared to my other friends at school. I'm pretty uncomfortable with her existence here, but she just won't go. 

******

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Luhan was screaming seeing the girl beside him not really wearing a proper clothing. He closed his eyes and asked the girl who she is and where she came from, also how did she managed to come to his room.

" Do you mind to open your eyes and look at me sweet heart Luhannie? I'm not going to eat you or swallow you alive. Since it is very common for somebody in your position to have those lots of questions, I will answer them and explain why I am here right now. You might think that I am a crazy girl running around the district and somehow ended in your room wearing a very appealing cloth."

"eh?"

"Right, you've opened your eyes now baby and I like it. Your little sparkling eyes and everything"

" Let me start my introduction to you. My name is OKAY, like in "are you OKAY?". Pretty cool name huh? I am going to be born in this year later mid year, July 2000. You are going to ask me about my unique birthdate right? Well, we kinda have time travel machine in 2025 and I'm picking you up. We will be doing on a mission that nobody else could do but just you and me. The main reason for me to not work with your future self is because the mission require somebody in the age below 30. I know you're quite okay with your math lesson and I'm sure if you count it, you will be 35 that year. I remember the 2025 you said something to me. It was like " pick the 2000 me up and tell me what to do. I will be doing whatever you ask me to if you just say that you know about the diary" The mission is to go in the Borstex Society and to report whatever you see to the headquarters" 

***

Her name is very weird to say if I'm introducing or telling stories about her to other people so I think I'm going to give her another name.

What about K? It is so much cooler and it still has her real name's extract (?)

Okay it's fixed, I'm going to call her K instead.

K is very bubbly and active girl you know, I'm just still wondering what is the connection between her and the diary. I'm also confused what I am going to do next. I just can't say anything.

In other hand, this girl is very unbelieveable, she told me to make her something to eat, wash her (LIKE REALLY TAKE HER TO BATH THIS BYUNTAE IS SOMETHING), , and sleep with her. 

The more  I think about it

 

There is something more unbelieveable than the fact that she's making me her butler or her maid or someone working for her

 

 

That something is

 

I'm willing to do what she asked me to.

AND I DID IT WILLINGLY. 

WHAT GOT INTO ME? 

Okay that is the end of my confusion for today, I've got enough and She's calling me for dinner now. I hope she can cook well cause I'm hungry right now. *pout*

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for any grammatical error and any mistakes I made.

This is my first fanfiction.

Please feel free to give critics, ideas, and  comments.

Thank you for reading and please do subscribe and even upvote for this story. ^^