Jealous?

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were enrolling for your last year in college, you’re 22 after all. You were nervous yet excited. You and Hanbin stopped school at the same time, when you were both 17. You left for Japan and you and your mom struggled for a living. Hanbin, on the other hand, stopped school because he wanted to pursue his dream of doing music. Unfortunately it will take him years before debut that’s why his parents decided against it after two years and made him go back to school.

 

After enrolling, both of you headed home. The bus ride was quiet and Hanbin was completely avoiding you. He looked annoyed and you didn’t know why.

Is he jealous? No, that’s impossible, I’m his ‘sister’ remember?

 

You got off the bus and he was still avoiding you, so you just let out a sigh.

 

“Sorry if I bore you, kid”

 

“Huh? Where did that come from?”

 

“You just let out a long sigh, that means I’m boring”

 

“Excuse me? I was just thinking about some stuff, and it wasn’t a long sigh.”

 

“What stuff?”

 

“Nothing, it doesn’t concern you. You’re not boring, Hanbin. Stop thinking that way, seriously” you gave him an annoyed look.

 

“Oh, sorry if I’m being nosy about stuff that doesn’t concern me.”

 

“You’re over reacting.” You rolled your eyes

 

“I’m not. Here we are. I’ll go ahead, I’m sure your boyfriend is waiting for you online”

 

“Are you jealous?” you smirked.

 

“I’m not, I was just stating a fact.”

 

“Oh, so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter