Home

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived safely at Seoul, and you immediately saw you’re dad’s bright face while holding a banner that says, “Welcome back my lovely wife and daughter.”

 

You face palmed because of the cheesiness while you’re mom went running to hug him, and you followed as well.

 

“I missed you two! I love you! How was the trip? Are you hungry? Do you wanna go home or do you want to grab some-”

 

“Woah! Easy, Dad!” You said, excited.

 

“Sorry, I just missed you two so much! And I’m happy that we’re back together”

 

“It’s okay hun, we missed you too. Let’s go home and I’ll just cook dinner, okay?”

“Okay!!” You and you’re dad said in unison.

 

            The whole drive was filled with excitement between your mom and dad. They kept talking about how Seoul has the fastest wifi connection and how your old neighbors were also excited to see you again. You just kept silent and stared out the window.

 

“The Kims are very excited to see you both again! Remember Hanbyul? She’s so big now; she’s already 8 years old! The last time you guys saw her, she was just 3!”

 

You’re head snapped to your parents’ direction, listening intently.

 

“Omo! It’s been so long, I wonder if she still remembers us.”

 

“It’s been a long time. Let’s hope that Hanbyul will still recognize both of you”

 

“I look forward to seeing them!”

 

“Yes, they have been very supportive of my plans on getting you both back here.--

______ dear, you’ve been so quiet back there, are you okay?”

 

Startled you said, “I’m okay, dad. Don’t worry.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

After a few more minutes you arrived at your home.

 

“We’re here!’’

 

All of you went down and inhaled the cold night breeze. You’re mom became a little emotional after seeing you old house again. She said she was just too happy about everything, which made you smile.

 

“Let’s go inside” your dad said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter