Meeting Face To Face

Kidnapping Ms Perfect

Elana's POV: "Miss Elana, Are you almost ready?" A voice called through my light bergandy colored door of my bedroom. Hearing the voice, my body jerked up with a sharp force. I realized I was back in reality, and I rubbed my barely half opened eyes. I yawned loudly, and stretched my hands making my whole body pop. "I'm coming." I said my voice hoarse with sleep making me clear my throat. I stood up and brushed back my long straight black hair that hung loosely in my face, blinding me slightly. My room was huge, with fancy carvings in the white walls. My queen sized bed took up most of the room along with my flat screen and other expensive stuff. Great, today is the day im supposed to get married. I groaned, not just from the fact of having to wake up early. I glanced at my huge barely opened window at the barely visible light of the sun leak onto my white carpet. I got dressed into a silky pure white dress, giving a slight twirl. I angerily flung clothes over my shoulder as I dug around for my golden tiara. I jumped and screamed as there was knocking on my wooden door. On instinct, I flung a pink high heel at the door, thinking it was some type of ert. "Im changing here!" I yowled, before diving dramatically behind my huge bed. I peaked over my messy bed, to see a beautiful girl standing there. She had long black hair that feel to the middle of her back, with a slight wavyness in it. She had light pale skin and light green eyes. She was wearing a light pink poofy dress. "Dad is waiting for you." She said softly, before throwing the heel back at me. I grunted as it smacked me right in the face, making me fly backwards. Ow! God.. Now I know to never teach my sister defense. She's always been the better sister, the more suitable sister to be princess. Unlike me.

                         My face ached, and I rubbed my cheek. "Mika, my dear sister... Do you even know what's happening today?" I asked, standing up and making my way towards her cautiously. She flipped her long black bangs out of her perfect face, before puting her hands on her hips. "Yes, and this is a important day to all of us."  She said slight annoyance in her voice. I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows, not liking the thought of being forced to marry some random guy. None of these guys in this kingdom is decent. Mika sighed, knowing that I wasn't changing my mind. She grabbed my wrist before stomping out of my bedroom, dragging me helplessy behind her. "Seriously! Im a princess!" I squealed before grabbing my bedroom doorknob clenching it tightly. I hung on to it for dear life, making my sister yank on me harder. "Come on, you have to!" She grunted her feet slipping on our soft white carpet. I screamed as my sweaty hands lost grip on the doorknob making me fallbackwards. We both landed with a loud grunt on the floor. I shook my head as the world spun around me, and my whole body ached. "Princess Mika! Princess Elana, are you both ok?" A muffled voice asked loudly from above me. My only reply was a soft moan before slowly sitting up. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped as I felt someone pick me up. I opened one eye to see a butler carrying me down our fancy concreate stairs, passing old canveses and paintings of endless generations of family. I looked up at our ceiling that was carved with angels and demons. "Are you ok, my dear?" The butler asked softly. Wait.. Maybe if I lie, I won't have to be married!  "Oh the pain!" I blurted out, slapping my arm over my face dramatically. The butler gasped, his light brown mustache twitching. He blinked his light brown eyes that gleamed behind his huge glasses. "Quickly, the princess is injured!" He yelled, his russian accents showing. Yes! 

                                    We walked into our fancy spotless living room, where countless maids were working hard. They screamed in dismay as they saw me. I went wide eyed and felt the blood drain out of my face as my dad appeared. He walked around the corner, before going wide eyed. His short black hair outline with the start of grey hair. He was wearing a fancy outfit that looked like bright red and black cackies with a white shirt and a black cape. "What is wrong with my beloved daughter?" He screamed before slapping his hands against his cheeks. The butler gentle sat me down on our leather couch, letting me sink into it. Mika peaked behind our dad at me. Her expression hardened, and she shook her head in disbelief. I stuck my tongue out before giving a thumbs up so that she could only see. Panic seemed to fill the room, people getting each other faces. This is great, I don't have to get married and I can just lay around. I sighed as a maid fanned me with a huge feather fan. "Your highness, how are we going to deal with the Gang and Princess Elana at the same time?" One of the knights asked, standing beside him. I felt my eyes snap open. There's a gang on the loose! "You guys aren't going to leave me here by myself... Are you?" I asked, feeling slightly alarmed. My father his dark brown beard in deep thought, staring at our tiger skin underneath his feet. "You will have some guards here with you." He said before pointing a huge finger at me. I saluted before giving a huge smile. Without saying anything else, he walked off without another word. I could hear him talking about planning a huge attack to his knights and soldiers. "Wow, you actually got away with it." Mika said before sitting down beside me. "I know, isn't it great!" I blurted out excitedly. Yes

                         She narrowed her eyes, making them cut into my soul. "No, it's not. Everyone is counting on you, Elana." She said before standing up slowly, smoothing down her dress. I rolled my eyes before laying down on the couch. I reached for a chocolate covered strawberry that was in a fancy red container. I listened to them all talk softly, getting ready to leave for the ball. "Elana.." A voice said making me open my eyes a few moment later. Mika was standing in front of me, fidgeting with her hands worriedly. "I'm not ready to get married either." She whispered softly, bowing her head. I sat up, resting my hand on her shoulder before burping. "Here's the plan. You go to the ball, but you dress up as a knight and sneak back here, saying how you was assigned to protect me." I said, feeling proud of myself. She paused for a long time, before giviing a curt nod. I smiled huge before giving a reassuring nod and gentle nudging her to her feet. She walked off quickly as our dad called her name. I listened as the huge house fell silent, and I stared at the ceiling once more.  I wonder how my father is going to take down the gang. The kingdom and them have both been enemies for a long time now. Hopefully it will end soon, I wish I could even help fight them like the knights get to. I sat up again as the there was faint noises and footsteps in the house. I gulped, feeling my body tremble and my blood run cold. I grabbed a baseball bat that was always left near the end of the couch. I grabbed it, clenching it tightly in my hands before walking foreword, looking around cautiously. Hopefully it's just one of the knights.

                                Mika's POV: I looked around as we all walked into a huge mansion just next door to our house. This is where we usually have huge parties and special accassions. I looked a the never ending huge sea of people, that flooded the white tile floor. I could hear the clanking of wine glasses as people toasted, and laughter as they held a conversation. I looked around in slight fear, reality hitting me making me remind myself that Elana isn't here. "Why, Hello princess." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a very tall middle aged man smiling down at me. He had blonde hair, that was perfectly streaked back. He was wearing a dark blue uniform looking outfit. I gulped nervously as he reached his hand out to me, making me outomatically look down. "I'm Prince Lanson." He said his voice very powerful and controlling. This guy is not my type, he's way to serious. I struggled to make myself to smile, but my body seemed to fight me. Before I could say anything else, there was a loud crash. I jumped and looked around to see the huge windows bust in. People screamed and scattered, dropping their wine glasses. I looked around in pure fear as people wearing black cloaks roamed around, disappearing and reappearing like shadows. "Where is the Princess?" One of them yelled before holding up a silver gun. Everyone's reply was loud screaming, making the person pull the trigger, aiming at the ceiling. Now would be a good time for the plan. I dashed off, ducking as people ran past me bumping my shoulder violently. I turned sharply, running down a long dimmed hallway. I looked over my shoulder widely.

                                     Who are these people? Why are they even here? I screamed and jumped as someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around sharply, raising my hand and smacking the person across the face. My hand stung intensely, and the person gasped in pain. I went wide eyed as I realized it was my sister. Elana held her bright red cheeck before giving me a annoyed glare. "What are you doing here?!" I asked panick rising in my voice. "People are looking for us. They broke into our house. They are really dangerous." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me after her. I stumbled clumsily, tripping over my own feet. We both peaked around the corner, to see what was going on. A man was standing in front of one of the gang memembers, shouting at him. "You have no right being here! We aren't afraid to-" The man shouted, his face red with anger as he jabbed the person in the chest with his finger. I covered my mouth with both of my hands as a the person shoved the silver gun in the rich mans mouth before pulling the trigger. The shot echoed around the room, and the dead man flew backwards. Once he landed, blood splattered all over the white tile floor. The knights dashed had guns of their own, and they shot bullets at the gangsters rapidly, who was back to back with one another. I watched in amazement as they dodged them, doing flips and running up the edges of the walls. I whipped around as Elana screamed loudly, a gangster keeping a firm grip on her. Everyone stood a good distance apart as the person pointed a gun a them. I gasped as someone put me in a violently headlock.

                                  "If you move, you'll get it." The person snarled in my ear, his breath warm on my neck. I went wide eyed, realizing that it was a boy. I looked at the other gangsters that made the people moved backwards. Without saying anything else, the boy turned around and ran straight towards the already broken window. I screamed as we plumited downwards, the ground speeding towards us. The wind blew in my face, but I struggled to keep my eyes open due to my pure fear and shock. I closed my eyes and waited for the violent impact, but it never happened. I gulped and struggled to get my trembling under control. We was standing on the ground now, and they all looked at each other. Elana was in one of the gangsters arms, struggling to look at his face. I went wide eyed as a bullet grazed past us. The boy cussed loudly before running foreword, taking the lead. I wrapped my arms around his neck, struggling not to fall. The bright moonlight seemed to disappeared completely as we ran straight into pure dark woods. We gradually slowed down and the only sound was their heavy breathing. "Ok." The one holding Elana said before dropping her carelessly. I gasped as I was shoved on the ground violently, making pain shoot up my and lower back. I looked up at them, the moist ground staining my bright pink dress. "W-Who are you?" I stammered looking up at them in pure fear. "We can take them!" Elana said, before looking at me and jumping up. I watched them as they all took off their black hoods that was hiding their faces. I felt my heart beat against my chest. Oh wow...

                                  The lead one stepped towards her, holding up a silver gun in his hand. He shoved Elana violently against the tree, pinning her against it. He rested it against her forehead, making her scream. "You never shut up." He said in annoyance. He had dark black hair, and sikly bangs that swooped in his light blue eyes. He was decked out in weapons, and wearing all black. "Just like you, Kai." Another boy said, before laughing. "Oh, so your name is Kai. You want to fight?" Elana said before bouncing around, in a boxing pose. Everyone exchanged looks with each other, and Kai just snickered. "Your going to die, Princess." He said before cracking his knuckles. I reached my hand out to stop them, but a boy with dark blonde hair stepped in front of me. "Step back." He snarled his glare heavy and threatning. I watched as Elana let out a fearful and determined scream as she ran straight towards the boy named Kai. He went wide eyed before holding his hand up, pressing it against her forehead. She swung her arms violently, not even raking him. "This is no way to treat a princess!" She said angerily, glaring at him. He laughed before glaring at her through his dark black hair. "I don't care what you are." He said before smirking. I sighed, letting my head hang down. Shouldn't we both be focusing on how to get free? He screamed loudly, making me look over. Elana had clamped on his hand, biting it deeply. "Get off of me!" He said angerily. The other pulled her off, making her stumble backwards. "You better let us go!" She said before grabbing a silver gun that must have fell out of Kai's pocket

                               Elana's POV: "Stop waving that thing around!" Kai snapped, glaring at me. The others put their hands up in surrenduer as I pointed it at them. I am going home. "You better carry us home! If you don't, I swear I will shoot you all without hesitation." I said pointing the silver gun at them. "Even me?" A cute  adorable looking boy asked. He took a step foreword, his thick black flippy bangs falling in his cute face. He glanced up, giving puppy dog eyes. "Baekhyun! Are you trying to get us killed?!" Kai snapped, yanking him backwards violently. I went wide eyed as I heard something wrestling in a tree from above me. I went wide eyed as the only thing I saw was a boy falling at full speed from the tree. I grunted as he landed on me, softening his fall. He had dark brown hair that swooped in his face slightly, and he sat directly on top of me. I grunted under his weight, feeling my bones breaking. I went wide eyed as Kai dove for the gun that was inches away from me. I screamed in dismay before pushing the boy off. Without warning, I ran full speed at Kai, tackling him. He went wide eyed as we both fell backwards. We both landed with a loud thud. I could feel the impact of him hitting the tree. "Yoseob, get the freaking gun..." He groaned, sitting against the tree. The hot blonde headed boy dashed towards it, only for Mika to grab it. She tossed it to me, and I cut the gun while it was pointing downwards. I gasped as I felt it slipping from my fingers. I went wide eyed in realiziation as I accidently squeezed the trigger. The gun shut echoed around us, making all of us freak out for a moment. "Oh.. my..Ah!"

                                     I screamed, unbearable pain shooting through my foot. I looked down to see a bloody hole in my foot, blood oozing out. I felt my whole body go limp for a moment, making me lean and crash towards the ground. Everyone slowly huddled in a tight circle around me, like I was a wounded animal. "Ha that's what you get for messing with us, you stupid brat!" Kai said before stumbling backwards, holding his stomach as he laughed at us. I groaned in pain, feeling myself go light headed. "I've been hit.." I moaned, rolling from side to side, as I held my foot. They all watched in amusement, while some rolled their eyes. "You'll be fine, big baby." The one named Yoseob said before shaking his head slightly. I feel like I'm dying.. How are we going to get free now? "Shouldn't we help her?" Another blonde headed boy asked, his hair flippy but slightly spikey as well. "No way. She's the one who did this to herself." Kai snapped, leaning over me. I glared up at him in pure anger. "You.." I choked out, before grabbing his pant leg making me able to edge closer. Since I wasn't able to do anything else, I clambed my mouth around his ankle. It's fun biting this guy, it makes it easier to get pay back to. He screamed and struggled to kick me, making me clamp down harder. I could feel the bones and muscles under my teeth. The taste of warm salty blood made me want to gag. "Wow, I think she likes you." Yoseob said before laughing. Kai looked down at me before pointing the silver gun at my forehead, the gold metal making me shiver. "That's it. Your going to die princess..." He said pure irratatedly.

                                  Yoseob stood in front of me before giving him a irratated look. "We need her alive." He said, making my hope plumit. I looked over as Jackson sat beside me on the moist ground, eating a apple. "So, did it hurt when you shot your own foot?" He asked, looking interested. I felt my face turn three shades of red. Shooting my own foot in front of a group of cute boys. Just my luck... "No, your funny." I said before giving a sarcastic laugh. "Who's going to carry her?" The one that landed on me from the tree asked, looking around while twirling a knife in a tree. "Not me. That bites." Kai said before looking down at his hand and ankle. "Yeah, but that just means she likes you." Jackson said before pointing a stick at him. There was a long pause, and I shook my head violently. "No way, I'm not going with Indiana Jones." I said puting my hands on my hips. They all looked at each other before laughing at me. Kai glared at me before throwing a stick at me angerily. I dodged it barely, making him sigh. I looked down as something clamped around my wrist, squeezing it slightly. I felt my jaw drop open as I realized it was a hand cuff. A happy looking boy named Sanduel attached the other end to Kai, making him shove Sanduel violently. We both tugged at it before glaring at each other. "Since you want to kill her so bad Kai, she's your responsibility." Yoseob said before holding the key to the handcuffs. I screamed as he threw it in the river. It made a soft splash sound making me punch the tree in anger. Kai laughed loudly, even though nothing was said. "Funny joke Yoseob." He said. 

                                  Yoseob gestured for everyone to follow him as he ducked under low hanging branches. Your freaking joking...? "Mika! Help me!" I shouted at my sister, before Jackson and Sanduel ushered her foreword. She glanced back at me helplessly, making it clear that there was no way out of this. I sighed as Kai mumbled to himself before walking foreword. "If you try biting me again, I will knock out all of your teeth." He said before realising the twig as he passed. I gasped in pain as it came back and hit me directly in the face. It stung intensely, making me close on eye. "I never would. I don't know what diseases you have." I objected before angerily stepping on the back of his addidas that was probably stolen. He gave me a glare over his shoulder, making me flip my hair innocently. "Where are your guys lemo?" I asked softly, struggling to peak around to see them. They all glanced at each other before laughing, tree limbes crunching under their feet. "What... Butlers? Maids? Cooks?" I questioned, my voice starting to rise. They all didn't answer, and in the distance I could make out a small run down house that was two stories. "Were home, your majesty." He snickered, making everyone laugh. We stopped in front of it, the windows busted open, and the wood looked like it was burned. I followed them up the run down looking porch that had a hole in the middle. It groaned under our weight, and I sighed sadly. "Guess were you guys are going?" Aron snickered as we followed them. I went wide eyed as I saw a cellar a few inches away from us. "Please, no way! It could have rats!" Mika screamed. 

                                      Mika's POV: We struggled to fight them, but it was no use. They shoved us down the ruined and messed up concreate steps. I struggled to have my eyes adjust in the sudden darkness. The air felt cold and heavy, making goosebumps emerge along my arms. I felt my teeth chatter together and the only sound was everyones soft breathing. "We can't stay here much longer though. The cops is going to be after us soon." Yoseob whispered, echoing off the stone walls around us. "Great, since im handcuffed to this princess, I have to keep watch." Kai said angerily. Elana shot a glare as he shoved her violently, making her fall against the stone wall. I sat down slowly, and I felt the small pieces of rock underneath me. I fidgeted uneasily as I saw the gleams of the guns from the light that creeped through the slits of the wooden floor boared above us. "We'll keep watch upstaires. Aron and Kai, keep a watch on them." Yoseob said before dipping his head and walking away with the others walking up staires. Sanduel looked at Elana before sitting beside her. He folded his legs and tilted his head, making his bangs fall in his eyes slightly. "Your really pretty." He said after a moment of staring at her. Even in the darkness, I could see her face turn a bright red color, and she looked away. "Sanduel, she's a dog. She even bites like one." Kai chimed in, grabbing a stick and sharpening it with a sharp knife. Aron smirked and nodded slowly. I observed him closely, noticing that he was shivering intensely."Aron.." I said softly, scooting towards him. He looked up before holding the gun directly at my face.

                                 I felt my breath get caught in my chest, and I gulped slowly feeling like I just swallowed tons of rocks. "Don't talk to me." He said his voice hardened. I looked down before slowly sliding off my black jacket that I always carried with me. He pointed the gun closer to me as I rested it on the dusty ground by his feet. He paused for a moment before looking down at it. "I don't want anything from you." He snapped before throwing it back at me. I sighed softly, letting my head hang down. I'm just trying to be nice. "Don't touch me, you have cooties." Kai said, pushing Elana further away from him. She snapped her fingers sassily and glared at him. "Every guy in the whole kingdom would be considered lucky to touch me and Mika both." She said before crossing her arms across her chest. He reached his hand out before resting it on her . She squealed loudly and the sound of her hand smacking his echoed around the small room. "You pevert!" She shouted angerily. "Oh come on. There wasn't even anything there." He said before laughing. I zoned them both out as they aruged once more, the occasional sound of them shoving one another. They both might hate each other, but if they just see past that... They would see how good of friends they could be. Sanduel hugged Elana tightly, making her look over her shoulder. "Your going to freeze down here, so I decided to warm you up." He said resting his head on her shoulder. I smiled and couldn't help but softly saw aw. "Careful Sanduel! She might have diseases. Think with your head, not your di-" Kai began for Aron to violently kick him. Wow. 

                                     Elana looked at Sanduel, as he cuddled up against her. "Your my new best. Your deffinately better then Kai and the others." He said and I could barely make out him locking his hand with hers. She gasped, not knowing what to say. "Stop getting fresh with the prisoner!" Kai shouted and I could hear the sound of him throwing a small rock at him. Aron laughed before leaning against the wall, and he nudged me slightly. "Is it just me, or is he getting jealous?" He asked with slight humour in his voice. I blushed intensely, and nodded in agreement. "Your one to talk Aron. You just told her not to talk to you." Kai mumbled in slight defense. In slight realization, Aron quickly got up and moved further away from me, not saying anything else. I jumped as sudden light flooded down after the sound of the cellar door opening. Yoseob and the others ran downstaires quickly, their shadows washing over everyone. I held my hand over my face, slightly worried. What is wrong? Kai automatically leaped up, his gun clenched in his hand. Elana shot him a glare as she was jerked to her feet as well from his force. "We have to leave, the cops are searching this place." He said fierce determination of getting out showing all over his face. "What are we going to do? All of these people are going to recognize them." V objected looking me and Elana up and down. Their was a long pause, and thousand thoughts ran through my head. We both could get free! Elana seemed to be thinking the same thing, and she sighed and looked at the hand cuff around her wrist. "Quick, grab the clocks." Baro said softly. Oh..

                                     I could hear the voices from outside, and I struggled to not call out for help. A second later, I could see Jackson and Baro both running towards us. I didn't know what was going on as my vision was cut off for a moment. "You are going to disguise yourself as us. If you don't, we will kill you." Aron growled threatningly. I gulped nervously and got the clouck suited on me. Kai pulled Elana after him as they both dashed upstaires, Yoseob following closesly behind. "Were going to find another way out." Aron said before looking at me, V and Baekhyun. I just gave a small nod before looking around for a way out. "There." Baekhyun pointed, making us all recognize a small window that was near the ceiling of the cellar. Faint moonlight flooded from it, and it seemed big enough for all of us to squeeze through. "You first." V said before shoving me in front of him. I gulped and stuggled to climb up as my feet slipped and slided on the moist stone wall.  Baekhyun stood underneath me to support me, grunting as I put all my weight on him. "It's fine.. Take your time..." He choked out, before I finally managed to get a hold on the window ceil. I slithered foreword to pull myself up, glad that it was on ground level. I breathed in the warm air and enjoyed the moonlight on my face. The others followed more cautiously, keeping a firm grip on me. I looked around to realize my dad was looking around the abandoned building with the soldiers before all three of them grabbed my arms. We dashed off in the other direction, not even being noticed. Comeplete hoplessnes crashed down on me, no turning back now.