I DID WHAT?!

The game

Weeks went by and things were going back to normal. Chanmi was doing better and Jin and Jaemi were fine now. When Chanmi and Jaemi walked into school, the students whispering could be heard and people at school were giving the two girls a disgusted expression. They were confused of course. When the bell rang, they took their seats and school began.

         The end of the day came rolling around the corner and the two girls split ways to go home. They both had this unsettling feeling that something was wrong and why people that they knew ignored them.

         When Jaemi walked into her house, she jumped in surprise because Rapmon was sitting on the couch glaring at her. He called her to sit next to him and he spoke. Jay couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The news came as a shock to her. How could her friend to that to her?

         Chanmi walked into her house and dumped her things on the floor. She opened up her laptop and sent a message to Jin.  She saw that he saw her message but he never replied. He was completely ignoring her all together. What had she done? Why wasn’t he answering?

         Jaemi came to school alone the next day. So many things were going through her mind. When she got to her locker, she was horrified by the sight in front of her. The words “” and “MAN STEALER” were written across her locker.  When she opened her locker, all sorts of trash came falling out. She ran crying to the bathroom only to see her “friend” standing there.

         Chanmi went to school early that same day. She didn’t feel like facing anyone in the morning. She didn’t really like the attention people were giving her nowadays. Then as she walked into the girl’s bathroom she heard a group of girls talking about this who stole her friend’s man. This “” had a name Kim Jaemi.

         That day, Jaemi, Chanmi and the rest of Bts didn’t show up at school. The once confident girl Jaemi was a crying mess. Rapmon was consoling her with Taehyung and Junggook.  But this was the beginning, Jaemi was just the appetiser, the main course was coming for a certain person in particular.