Awkward...

The game

 2 months later…

         “NAMJOON!!!! WHERE’S MY HAIR BRUSH!!!”  Jaemi screamed.

“HOW WOULD I KNOW!!?” Rapmon yelled back.

“You used it last time. I need it, I’m going out with the girl you giraffe” she said barging into his room.

“There it is. You’re a terrible liar you know that right? I can’t believe I’m related to you. Ughhh...” Jay said going out of the room.

         Rapmon just laughed and continued texting Jin. He asked him if his girlfriend would be joining the girls later witch Jin replied a ‘Yes.

         Jaemi, Chanmi and Hyojin all met up at a café near their school. Chanmi was a little awkward knowing that Hyojin would be there knowing the history of their relationship. But with Jaemi’s good social skills and her relation to the two girls, thing went along smoothly. Hyojin went on talking about her boyfriend and how sweet he is and the things they do together. It put Chanmi off a little, she wasn’t comfortable talking about ‘it’.

         Hyojin was the first to leave since she had to meet her boyfriend later. Jaemi and Chanmi were left to talk. “So..girl are you ok?” Jay asked.

“Why don’t I look ok to you?” Chanmi replied a little coldly.

“Well I mean when Hyojin was talking you seemed a little off. Is something bothering you? I shouldn’t have invited her...”

“Jay nothing’s wrong I swear ok. Ya it was awkward for me but I survived didn’t I?” Chanmi said forcing a smile on her lips.

“You know you can tell me if something is bothering you right? I won’t pester you about it but if you need to talk I’m here alright?”

“Ya ya I know hon... If anything I’ll tell you so don’t worry”

 

The next day

         The usual morning routine started when school started on Monday. Bts arriving at school with the two girls but only one difference. Jay didn’t attack Jin like she usually did every morning. She went up to him and said hi. The reason being that Jin had a girlfriend and Jay knew when to keep her distance. But the atmosphere of the group was off. Something had change.

         As class started, Jaemi had this feeling that something was up with Chanmi. So she decided to ask Jin who sat next to her in class. She asked him if he talked to Chanmi over the weekend and he replied no and went back to being his cold self. Jay was upset; both of her best friends were being weird around her for the past week. She decided to investigate why. But the answer to her question or worries was simple.

 

 

 

         One of the strongest emotions is jealousy. It can ruin a friendship and/or relationship.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Hi everyone! Finally got to writting the chapter. The story will be kinda slow with short chapters. I'm trying to write them and make time out of my school schedule. You're probably confused .. sorry about that but it will become clearer. It's the beginning so it'll get better don't worry :) What do you think is going on ? Chanmi is the main character we will be getting to her soon. :) Enjoy the reading. I'll try to post another chapter as fast as I can. Hopefully soon.