The First and The Last

The First and The Last

 

_

 

In the dark of the night, Seungyoon tried to recover his breath, while the sensation of loneliness embraced him. With his hair still wet and his body bathed in sweat, he pushed his own body. He needed to be away of that place, the faster the best. He sighed, trying to not wake up his "partner", sitting on the edge off the bed, the heavy weight of desolation and guilty were still inside of him. Seungyoon took his cloths that were lying on the floor, and looked for the last time the shape of "him", with a melancholic smile he went out.

"This is the first and last time" he murmured before he closed the door, leaving the pieces of his heart on the floor.

 

 

Taehyun could hear him, even if he didn't move a muscle and stayed in silent, he could hear him.

That night was a mistake, a pure and stupid mistake. How is possible he did that? How is possible Seungyoon let him did that?

His phone buzzed next to his bed, and his heart skipped, it was "her".

"I am sorry, i didn't mean it. Please Taehyun, don’t leave me"

Taehyun let his phone fell to the floor, without replying, while the guilt struggled in his bowels, what she did was nothing in compared at what he did and what he was feeling.

"Taehyun-ah.... What happened?"  Those were Seungyoon words before the storm came, words along with his gentle smile and warm eyes painted on his face, words along  with his soft caress at his back "don't know what she said, but if you really love her... Try.. talk to her, try to understand her"

"It’s not that hyung, its not.... She... She said ... She wants that you stay away from my life" those words shocked Seungyoon, he could read it in his face.

"What did you say?" He asked without looking at him.

"I slammed the door and went away" Taehyn answered with his eyes on him

"why?" He wondered

"She... She thinks you are gay, she thinks you ... You love me" the moment Taehyun said those words, the moment he regretted. Seungyoon warm eyes changed to a cold one, his caressed at Taehyun's back stopped and his gentle smile disappeared

 

"I dont believe her, hyung... She is a lier... You are not…" But Taehyun couldn't say anymore, because Seungyoon soft lips were on him. It was just a touch, a sweet and frail touch.

"I do" he said, and Taehyun could see a tear falling, a tear that Seungyoon tried to hide, he is not the kind of guy that cry in front of people, he is not that kind of guy that breaks with just words. With a bitter smile on his face Seungyoon looked away "it’s okay, it’s our time to take different paths...." He said and was about to leave, but Taehyun grabbed his arm.

Seungyoon looked at him with surprise. Taehyun didn’t know what he was doing or why he was doing it, all he wanted was that Seungyoon stayed with him. He would regret all his life if he didn’t stop him in that moment, so he did the only thing he could do, he kissed him… deep and needy.

He took Seungyoon body in his arms, while he let their bodies fell to the soft bed. Between passionate kisses and moans, two lovers enjoyed of their bodies as it was the first and last time, as it was something that they longed for so much time and they finally was able to get it.

Taehyun was inside Seungyoon, full inside... while their heartbeats sounded at the same rhythm.

Glowing and crazy.

While their breath blended, Taehyun enjoyed that place, Seungyoon’s soft place, he had never known a place a perfect like that, as it was created just for him. The need of mark him was more intense that the voice inside his head repeating that it wasnt good.

And he did it, he marked him as yours, but at the same time he lost him too.

 

 

 

Seungyoon washed himself with a lot of water and soap, he wanted to erase his sin, he wanted to erase his feels, but even if he tried, he still could feel Taehyun's hands, lips, and tongue all over his body, he still could hear his grunts while he was taking him with such a devouring hunger.

But it was bad, really bad. Taehyun wasn't of him and will never be.... And just the thought of the cruel reality, could make his heart being in pain, if he still had one.

With a bitter smile on his face, he faced his life without Taehyun at his side for first time.  

 

 

 

One week later, Seungyoon was walking by the streets of Busan, he took the first bus from Seoul to Busan the next day, he turn off his phone and begged his mom to not answer Taehyun's calls. With a frown and hesitation painted all over her face, she accepted it.

When he arrived to the beach, he smiled. The ocean was his favorite place in the planet; the smell, the sound and how the waves danced around, always comforted his broken heart.

"I knew i could find you here" a voice said behind him, Seungyoon didnt turn around. Because,he already knew who was.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, but his eyes were fixed on the ocean, he needed to be stronger as a rock that is beaten by waves.

"Why did you run away?" Taehyun persisted.

"Why didn’t you stop me?"

"Look at me" Taehyun asked, but Seungyoon looked away, his heart was broken and he didn’t want to kill it. He just wanted Taehyun stay away of him "look at me, damn Seungyoon, I was like a crazy, I searched you for all the country... Your mom didn't reply my calls and you turned off your phone.. Damn... Look at me" Taehyun yelled this time.

All the words were like stab in Seungyoon’s heart; he turned around and faced Taehyun. He wanted to yell him to stay away, to go with his girlfriend and let him alone. But his eyes met a desolate Taehyun. His eyes had circles, his hair was a mess and tiredness could be read in all his face. The handsome and perfect Taehyun was a mess, a complete mess.

"Tae... Taehyun..."

But Seungyoon couldn't say anymore, Taehyun's lips were on him, kissing him as if Seungyoon was the most precious person in the world.

 "You are my first and my last" Taehyun whispered and Seungyoon smiled against his lips while the sound of the ocean was heard in the background, healing their broken hearts.