Author's note - Please do give it a read.

Leaving without Goodbye

Hey guys,

I dedicate this chapter all of you guys who have at one point gone through a phase where you regretted acting on your feelings. It is the worst of it's kind. I mean who knew that expressing your love for someone could actually bring you trouble especially if they liked you back too? On a personal note, I hope none of you take offense to this, but I sympathise also with the people who have cheated and have been cheated with. And I will tell you why.

We are always in constant search for love. Companionship. We also try to leech after things that make us happy, things that intoxicate us, things that leave our heart b with love. It is in our nature. And then circumstantially when the source of a certain love is cut off or reduced or left unexpressed, we try to go looking for it some place else. So sometimes, just one person's company, say at the time of desperate needs or a friend who's always stuck around; you realise the more amount of time you spend with them, the more it is in your nature to observe them differently, to see them differently, to draw up subjects or interests in common. Attraction to another heart or mind is inevitable. And it is only behavioural that we also act on it. Right or wrong, later, we punish ourselves for it and in the process forgetting that we are only human.

People who inspite of having a girlfriend/boyfriend or inspite of knowing their crush/friend has a girlfriend, could happen that they choose to act upon some locked away attraction. I feel like it is only human. If you talk about hurt, pain and all that, well It hurts being on any side of the dice. It could be hurt because you cheated or were cheated on or were being cheated with. It hurts.

It will hurt that the one person you loved and trusted more than anything else cheated on you.

It will hurt that you cheated on that one person who adored you and you liked her back, but circumstances led you astray inspite of you being a one man only/one woman only.

It will hurt that inspite of the other person being in a happy relationship,  you were the sole reason for wrecking two things. One, their relationship and two your friendship. 

Basically of you have been someone who went through the emotional wreckage of the last two situations it's the last two, then you can know that there is atleast one person who is not going to judge you for it! 

We are only human. 

And to those guys, who have been cheated on, I am sorry. Maybe time may choose to teach me how it would feel to be in your shoes.