Hide and Seek

A Little Too Not Over You (ALTNOY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This is so embarassing to ask, but I recommend that you guys read again from chap 1 until this chap :( Since it has been a long time :( I'm sorry and I hope you guys will love this chapter. ^^

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Yuri drop it!" Someone from the backstage said. The person is like a rapper.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdinDriE2L0 (This is Yuri's performance of 1,2 step, I recommend you guys to watch this first or while reading the chap)

 

"This beat is automatic supersonic
Hypnotic funky fresh
Work my body so melodic
This beat flows right through my chest"

 

"Oh My God." I blurted out. I quickly look at Fany and Sica. Good thing they didn't heard me. They are screaming. I can see Fany's eyes are fixed on Yuri. I look back at Yuri. Her voice is just so amazing. She is so y..

 

"Everybody ma and poppy
Came to party, grab somebody
Work your body, work your body
Let me see you 1,2 step

Rock it, don't stop it
Everybody get on the floor
Wake the party up
We about to get it on"

 

Every dance step she does just fits her body perfectly.. I don't know how flexible she is when she's dancing.

 

The crowd just love the way she sings and dances. They are all enjoying and screaming out loud when Yuri shows some y moves.. and I'm here silent.. looking at her intensely.

 

"Let me see ya, 1,2 step
I love it when ya, 1,2 step
Everybody, 1,2 step
We about to get it on
(This beat is)

Outrageous so contagious
Make you crave it, Jazze made it
So retarded, top charted
Ever since the day I started"

 

I can't believe I'm here. I'm so stunned by her. The rapper, I can hear her voice blend with Yuri's singing and the back up dancers are great too. Her stage is so awesome. I remember she's just a junior, but she already caught everyone with her voice and ofcourse her dance skills.

 

Strut my stuff and yes I flaunt it
Goodies make the boys jump on it
No I can't control myself
Now let me do my 1,2 step
(C'mon)"

 

WHAT THE. Did Yuri just pulled her jacket up??!!! That was so fast but still, the crowd went crazy and Tiffany screamed so loud. Me, I just covered my mouth because of shock.

 

"Rock it, don't stop it
Everybody get on the floor
Wake the party up
We about to get it on

Let me see ya, 1,2 step
I love it when ya, 1,2 step
Everybody, 1,2 step
We about to get it on
(We goin' to step it like this, ooh wee)"

 

Everyone is so energetic. The song is so dance material. As Yuri finishes singing the second chorus... the shouts lessen.. maybe this is the best part of the song.. where her voice gets so y..

 

"It don't matter to me"

 

I can see Yuri's hands.. holding the zipper of her jacket???!!! What is she going to do.. Don't tell me...


"We can dance slow"

 

Oh My God.. she's sliding it down.. and she grab the two ends of her jacket..

 

The screams suddenly went louder.

 

"Whichever way the beat drop
Our bodies will go"

 

She then lifted her jacket up, and the other back up dancers did it too. But what's more important is Yuri did it so smoothly while dancing. Her body.. OH SH*T. She's so hot. Her... abs.. just slayed everyone. That body roll. OMO! I don't know what to feel.. I bit my lips. I can't feel my legs, I feel like dying.

 

"So swing it over here, Mr. DJ
(Ladies and Gentleman)
And we will, we will rock you
(Let's shake)"

 

The rapper from backstage just appeared and starts rapping her line. She looks awesome. Tiffany just shouted her name "Amber". She then went near Yuri and they look like flirting while singing their lines.

 

"I shake it like Jello
And make the boys say hello
Cause they know I'm rockin' the beat
(Rocking the beat)

I know you heard about a lot of great MC's
But they ain't got nothing on me
(Nothing on me)
Because I'm 5 foot 2, I wanna dance with you
And I'm sophisticated fun

I eat filet mignon and I'm nice and young
Best believe I'm number one
(Woo)"

 

I see Yuri having so fun with her performance.

 

"Rock it, don't stop it
Everybody get on the floor
Wake the party up
We about to get it on
(C'mon)

Let me see ya, 1,2 step
I love it when ya, 1,2 step
Everybody, 1,2 step
We about to get it on"

 

I feel like dying more when she just threw her jacket and see her in a sports bra! I'm sweating so much. Yuri's body oh my... She stopped singing and started her dance break..

 

I want to close my eyes because I'm so tempted looking at her body, she's so sensual. The way she moves her hips, her hands, her feet altogether makes me want her more. Oh nooo what am I thinking. I look around and you can see every guy and even girls are drooling over that sweet y body of hers.

 

As she ends her final move.. she flashed a smile to everyone that made them scream harder as she exits the stage.

 

I'm still silent after all these squealing. Everything happened too fast that suprised me so much. I don't have any idea that I will be here seeing her perform. I didn't expect that I'll see her that way.. and knowing someone likes her.. but then again the big question is..

 

Does she like someone already?

 

and..

 

Did she forgot about me?

 

-------

 

Tiffany grabbed my shoulders shaking me while showing me how happy she is "Yoona!!! Waahhhh!! Did you see Yukey?? OMO she's so amazing right?!" She continues to shake me and jump at the same time.

 

"Uhm ah yes.." I stumbled, and still shocked of everything. "Yes she is." I forced a smile on my face.

 

"Come on let's go backstage and congratulate her!!" Fany requested dragging me and Sica down the stairs.

 

"Oh, Miyoung!" Sica gawked at Fany.

 

"Huh? What? No!" I exclaimed. They both look at me bewildered on what I said. "Uhm, no, what I mean is I'm dizzy, I think I'll go first to the clinic." I excused You guys can go ahead." I smiled.

 

"Are you alright, Yoona? We'll just accompany you there." Fany said worried.

 

"Aniyo. It's okay, Fany. You guys can go ahead. I'll catch up to you later." I replied and take small steps away.

 

"Okay, take care Yoona! See 'ya later!" They bid goodbye and walk to the backstage.

 

I exit the place and walk towards the locker rooms. I guess I will not finish the music fest.. I'm still suprised. And I don't know what to do next. I think I'll go home now. I'll just grab my books in my locker.

 

After I closed the door of my locker.. I can see someone through my peripheral view drinking on the water fountain. I glanced to where the water fountain is..

 

Oh no..

 


It's Yuri.


My heart dropped like seriously. She's 2 meters away from me. But still she's almost near me.

 

I was very startled that I also dropped my things along with my heart. I turned my back on where she is cause I know, I really know, cause I can feel that she stopped drinking cause I can't hear the water coming out from the fountain.

 

I quickly picked up my things. I'm so nervous that maybe she's already looking at me.

 

I stood up and started walking so fast.


I think I'm hearing her voice. Is she calling me?! Or I'm just being delusional? I can still hear the loud noises from the music fest too. That's why I can't clearly hear anything. I'm so fcked up right now.

 

I bumped into someone because I was too fast that I'm not even lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter