Missed You

A Little Too Not Over You (ALTNOY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better of letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we really don't even have. Some of us would rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is.. to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all."

 

Yoona's POV



"It's good to be back." I mumbled to myself. I can feel the cold breeze of winter season. I missed Seoul.



Good thing my light brown trench coat embraces me with enough warmth in this chilly evening.

 

 

"Oh!" Something suddenly pop into my mind..



I want to start my stay here by going to that cakes and coffee shop where we used to hangout when we were in High School.



It's just meters away from here. I thought. I walk along the frosty street in a normal phase.



After slightly kicking some snow in the road with my black boots, I reached the place. I observed the whole shop from the outside. "It didn't change at all." I murmured and smiled. It was just repainted to look neat and new again.



I walk inside admiring the café. It still looks magical as the first time I went here. I was so deep in my thoughts when I suddenly bump into someone.



"Oww" I whimpered softly.



"Oops, Mianhe." That person uttered in a low tone and continue to step out. It's a bit crowded.



I look around to find a seat.



"Annyeong! Welcome to Cafe Noriter!" The staff greeted and bowed. I flashed them a warm smile.



I ordered a choco chip frappé and a slice of oreo cheese cake. Hmm my favorite!



I sat on a certain spot where we usually sit on. I removed my shades and place it aside.



I glance on the wall to find something written on it. Oh it's still there.. It's a bit blurred but still readable.



"Yoonachu and.." I stopped. Should I say it? I thought.



"Here's your order ma'am. Please enjoy." The waitress said.

 

"Thank you." I said shortly. It distracted me from those special words I'm staring at a while ago.



I tasted the cake. "Hmmm. It got more delicious than before!" I mumbled. After a few bites. I remembered someone. We used to feed each other.. with our friends around us. A frown formed in my face.



I took the tissue on the table to wipe my mouth. There's something written in black ink on the edge of the table. I think it was just written now, since it's very noticeable and clear.



It says "Hello is the beginning of Goodbye." I read it for three times to understand more of the thought. Underneath, there's another line written. "I hope we meet again." Those words struck me like.. I began to think of someone so dear to me. No Yoong. Stop.



I quickly shrug the feeling off and took a sip on my ice cold choco chip frappè.



This place is every student's hangout near our school. It's very comfortable here and peaceful. We stay here when we have long breaks and bond together with the rest of our friends. Sometimes, we're alone together and cuddle with each other. The words on the wall a while ago. We wrote that before. To let the memory remain.



Noriter is unique from all the other cafés here, since the floor, the walls are all wooden even the tables. You're free to write anything on it as long as there are no bad words. It's like writing something that will let you remember that you enjoyed your stay here.

 

          



I grabbed a pen from my satchel.. I found a little space near the sentence I read earlier.

 

I wrote. "I miss you.." The pen stopped to move. There's still a bit of space... I added something.. "a lot." Yes.. I miss you a lot. I miss you so much.



Ughh. What am I doing. Stop Yoong. It's over. Remember? My mind told me.



I don't want to think of you but.. this place really reminds me of us.

 

I stayed at the coffee shop for an hour. I left it having a big question in my mind..

 

Does she miss me?

 

Since I left.. and stopped communicating with her. She never have called me again or even send me some messages. Does it mean.. she already had forgotten me? I know, I was wrong letting her go. Leaving her without a valid reason. But, I thought.. she love me. Why didn't she fight for me? How come it's easy for her to move on? I fought for her.. but.. I failed.

 

I waited for her to remember me. Just one call or a message. Then.. I'll go back to her. I'll apologize and explain to her everything. But, I think she never thought of me.

 

*sigh* Why am I asking myself a lot of questions, I can't even answer it all. She's the one who should answer all these things.

 

Hmm. I placed my arm on my forehead. What if I ask myself a question, I can answer.. Why did I waited for her to take action? She's the one who's been hurting all this time. Why didn't I do something to be able to clear things out with her.. Is it because my feeling that she already had move forward and had forgotten me makes me stop wanting her to be back with me? Ughhh!!! Im Yoona! You just answer your question with another question. I took my blanket and cover my whole body and face. I should sleep now and stop thinking of her. Tomorrow is a big day. I need to focus on my studies first. I closed my eyes.

 


------------

 


Dongguk University. One of the prestigous schools here in South Korea together with Chung-Ang University. It's my first day here. I hope I can make good friends. I walk along the hallway. I see groups of students walking together. While me.. I'm alone. Is my decision not enrolling to Chung Ang University, a bright decision? I face palmed. I remembered that most of our friends in High School went there.. even her. But, I chose here. Am I doing these just because I don't want her to see me? So she can't see the girl who have torn her apart? I pouted. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter