Chapter 2

Average High School Love Story

kyu's pov.

“Do you remember kris?” I asked nervously

his arms squeezed my waist tighter while he replied, “ of course I do”

“well we bumped into each other at the market  month ago and he offered to buy me coffee.” I said slowly and soothingly.

“......and?” Changmin asked calmly

“I agreed.”

“...” silence again

“so we went to get some coffee and well we talked about our lives. He said he was living well and that he regrets what he did. when I told him that is was a good thing that he changed his previous lifestyle he told me that he wants me back.”

“......” silence again 

“when I rejected going back to him he went berserk. He pulled me outside and into an alley where he yelled at me like he used to. When he finished he punched me in the stomach and walked away. I laid there for hours unable to move  because of the power of the punch. I don’t know when but someone found me and brought me to the hospital. They scanned me for anything serious and luckily there was nothing. That day when I arrived home my house was a mess. Some of my clothes were missing and your clothes that I kept at my house were destroyed. When I went to check my bedroom there was a note on the bed. It said ‘this isn’t the end, I’m coming after you.’ That was the day you came by to apologize for our previous fight but saw your clothes ripped up and destroyed. That was the day you yelled at me and the day I couldn’t say anything because I had no proof it wasn’t me and that it was Kris who did it.” 

I didn’t know that I was crying into Changmin’s shoulders when I finished telling him the beginning of the events. I could feel Changmin’s body trembling and I didn’t know if I should continue or not. 

“....babe....keep going....I need to know the rest....”

I looked at him and we kissed softly to encourage each other before I continued.

“and so during the two weeks that you ignored me I was constantly getting messages on my phone and flowers being sent to my doorstep. When I was at home every 5 minutes I would receive a call from the same person. Kris. When we made up I stopped receiving calls, messages, and flowers so I thought that he gave up and moved on. But that week’s Saturday he came by my house and demanded that I live with him. I rejected him and he once again punched me in the stomach. He kept throwing blows to my stomach and he ended the beating with a slap to my face. He said ‘ if you don’t want to live with me than I will live with you at your house.’ with that he left and I knew that he was going to go get a key to my house. So I packed my stuff and went to your place. I knew that he wouldn’t come over if I was with you. But at that time you were with your hyungs and I knew that your hyungs did not fully support our relationship so I decided not to go to your place but instead I went to go live here, at the school. Luckily my parents and the principals work together so I was given I place to stay. Although I was safe at the school I still went to the local market to buy my necessities and that was where I am constantly being stalked and beaten by Kris.”

“.........so you are saying that this is still going on...and this has been taking place for a whole month and you didn’t tell me?” asked Changmin.

“.......I’m sorry....I didn’t want to worry you, especially now when you are trying to convince your hyungs to support us.” I said.

“and you think this doesn’t worry me? You think that the thought of you going through this alone doesn’t worry me?” asked Changmin.

“........” I look down guiltily 

“ sigh.......god I love you so much and knowing that you went through that alone hurts me so much.....” said changmin while he buried his face on my shoulder. 

“I love you too.” I said.

“You can start staying with me because all of my hyungs adore you, they wer hesitant because of me, not you.” said Changmin

I smiled and we sat there alone for five minutes before we decided to go back.

Minho POV.

After the cute new boy told us about Kyu’s experience I was going through a whole bunch of emotions. I was furious, sad, and hurt that he didn’t tell me. Why didn’t he tell me? He knows how much he means to me, yet he didn’t tell me anything at all. We view each other as sibling, in fact everyone at this table views each other as sibling excluding the couples and the two new guys. Kyu had so many people to confide in and yet he still chose to keep it to himself, why? 

I felt a hand on my shoudler and I heard Onew say, “ I’m sure Kyu didn’t want to worry us, that’s probably why he didn’t tell us. And thank you Taemin for telling us the story.”

“ Hi guys, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my situation earlier but I’ll be sure to try and tell you everything serious from now on.” said Kyu with his head down. 

Everyone immediately assured Kyu it was ok and we tried to go back to the normal atmosphere we usually have. I glanced at the two new boys and noticed that the boy who came in with Kyu was actually really cute and charming. I looked over at Key who was in the majority of Jonghyun’s and my classes and noticed that he was Jonghyun’s Ideal type......CRAP! That means if they get together then I have to be the mediator during fights, I have to be the cupid, I have to be the victim of their constant flirting.............! NOOOOOOOOO! My innocence! NOOOOOOO! I looked at Onew and Joon and they chuckled at my face, they looked at me with sympathy in their eyes and wished me all the luck...... If they wish me luck then it will be worse than I imagined...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry to all the Kris fans out there. I myself am a fan of kris but I didn't know whoelse to be the bad guy....SORRY!

comment Please! thank you! 

I might be making this story sub only so enjoy it while you can heheheheheheh

*kyhyun's evil smirk* 

SUBSCRIBE  AND COMMENT, ESPECIALLY COMMENT PLEASE THANKS