Chapter 1

Average High School Love Story

Ch.1 

“Honey,wake up. Come on, if you don’t wake up then you’re going to be late for school.” urged my mom.

“ugh fine”, I groaned.

My mom smiled at me before leaving the room. I sighed and got out of bed and shuffled over to my closet picking out an outfit. Once I picked out an outfit I walked to my bathroom and showered. Thirty minutes later I walked out of my room smiling and humming to Taeyang’s Eyes nose lips.

I sat at the counter and started up a conversation with my younger adorable brother, Taemin. 

“hey Taemin, you ready for school?”

He smiled at me and replied, “yup! Do you think there will be any cute guys at our new school?”

i laughed at his sudden question before answering,“of course! I think this school will be filled with cute,hot, and y guys! This whole town is filled with good looking guys!”

we both celebrated our luck while our mom chuckled at us.

Five minutes later we reached our school, SM Academy. 

we walked into the office where our eyes were rewarded with four good looking guys. What eye candy!

Our mom nudged our backs and we walked into the principles’ office.(there are two principles)

All three of us settled in the chairs waiting for the two principles to finish making out their business. 

After patiently waiting for five minutes my mom “coughed” and caught the principles’ attention. 

“Noona!” exclaimed the slimmer principle.

“Really? Making out in the office? Jaejoong, haven’t you guys been married for like I don’t know twenty years already?” asked my mom.

“hehe sorry noona” said the buffer principle.

“whatever, Yunho” replied my mom.

“ good morning Aunty Jaejoong, uncle Yunho!” Taemin and I chirped.

“ah good morning boys! Are you guys ready for your first day here at SM academy?” asked Aunty Jaejoong.

Both Taemin and I grinned and answered,“Hell Yeah!”

The three present adults chuckled at our answer, Uncle Yunho then said, “okay then we will introduce you to our four top students. Come in!”

Taemin and I turned around when the door opened and the five boys, that we first saw when we walked in, walked in. 

“Boys this is our number one student, Cho kyuhyun.” introduced Aunty Jaejoong while pointing at a tall, slim, pale, pretty boy. He smiled at us and nodded his head at us while we did the same. 

“This is our tied number one student, Shim Changmin.” introduced Uncle Yunho motioning to an even taller handsome boy who was a darker shade than Cho Kyuhyun but still a healthy white shade.  He smiled at us and nodded his head while we did the same. 

“This is our number two student, Lee Jinki.” said Aunty jaejoong while pointing to an average height boy who was came off as cute. He waved at us and we followed suit.

This is our number three student, Lee Joon.” said Uncle Yunho while pointing to a muscular boy. He waved at us and we waved back. 

 “These four boys will be your guides for the next week or so to help you become accustomed to our ways at this school.” said Aunty Jaejoong.

We nodded and said our goodbyes to the adults before we left the office and began talking to the four boys.

“Hi my name is Lee Kibum, you can call me Key.” I said. 

“ My name is Lee Taemin.” Taemin said. 

“ hi Key, Hi Taemin! As you know my name is Jinki but you can call me Onew.”

“ you can call me kyu” said kyuhyun.

“ I don’t really have a nickname.....sorry.” said Changmin sheepishly.

“ Me neither...” said Joon apologetically. 

We smiled, “its okay. your names are cool.”

“ I know this is really rude of me to ask, it being the first time I met you guys but are you guys gay?” I asked quietly.

The four looked at each other and chuckled. “ Yeah we are, majority of guys here are gay but the straight ones don’t care being that it means less competition for the girls.”

“wow, that’s great!” we exclaimed.

“ haha you guys must have been through a lot before coming here right?” asked Kyu.

“ yeah we transferred here because our aunt and Uncle recommended we come here.” we admitted.

“ So are you guys dating each other?” asked Taemin.

“ yup. Changmin and I and Joon with Onew.” said Kyu.

We smiled, “ cool!”

“So Taemin you have this class period with kyu so you will go with him.”

“Anyways this is our class, my uncle teaches this class so I’ll introduce you just to make sure you get through everything ok.” said Changmin.

The others waved goodbye and set out to their own classes.

“ you have this classroom two periods in a row so you don’t have to worry about the period before. We have lunch next so I’ll  take you to your next class ok?” asked Changmin.

We nodded and he smiled at me before opening the door.

“Changmin!what were you doing the first twenty minutes of class?” asked the teacher.

“ I was bringing you your new student, Lee kibum.” said Changmin in an exasperated voice.

“oh....ok” said the teacher. 

Changmin rolled his eyes while the students laughed at their teacher. Changmin motioned me over and I stepped into the classroom. 

Taemin pov

“ so you and Key are siblings?” asked Kyu.

“Yup!” I replied. I looked at kyu and noticed that he seemed slightly troubled. “ what’s wrong?” I asked.

“huh? what do you mean?” asked kyu 

“ you’re bothered by something.” I deadpanned.

Kyu looked at me surprised then he sighed, “ yeah I am. I’m surprised you noticed so quickly.I usually hide my feelings pretty well.”

“ I wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t let your guard down once we left Changmin.” I admitted.

Kyu smiled, “ How did you know I was hiding something from Changmin?” 

“I didn’t, but I do now so spill” I said

Kyu grinned at me and said, “I like you. I guess I should tell you. But you have to promise me you won’t tell Changmin or anyone else.”

“I promise but I will give you advice if I feel you need it.” I warned

Kyu sighed and started explaining his situation.

Luckily our period was P.E and lunch was next, so he was able to tell me his whole story and have time for me to yell at him.

“ Are you freaking crazy?” I shouted while we were walking to the cafeteria.

“Could you be any louder?” asked Kyu in a hushed voice.

“sorry, but you need to tell Changmin about this. I don’t give a crap if he is dealing with a lot of stress because of your relationship with his hyungs. If you don’t tell him I will.” I threatened.

“ok! ok! I will.” said kyu.

“good, during lunch then. You will thank me someday.” I said 

“ I know I will but that does not make me feel any better. Nor does it make it any easier to say to him.” muttered kyu.

I patted his back and said, “Do you want me to help tell him about it? I will open the conversation up and you can take him someplace else to tell him about it.” 

Kyu nodded and I opened the cafeteria’s doors for us. Kyu led me through the room and we reached the center table where Onew, Joon, Changmin, Key, and two very good looking guys were sitting. 

“hey guys!” said Kyu in a cheerful voice while he sat next to Changmin. 

“hey”, everyone replied looking at Kyu and me. 

I sat next to Key and looked at kyu with my eyebrows raised. He nodded and looked down.

I sighed and turned to Changmin,“ Changmin, Kyu needs to talk to you....in private.” I deadpanned.

Everyone at the table watched as Changmin and Kyu stood up.

“Taemin will explain it to the rest of you guys so ask him not me later.” said Kyu quietly.

We all watched as the two left the cafeteria hand in hand. 

 After they left everyone turned to me and raised their eyebrows.

 I smiled sheepishly and asked,“Before I tell Kyu’s story can I ask questions?”

Everyone laughed at me and Onew answered my question,“sure”

“ ok first, who are they? I didn’t meet them yet.” I said pointing to the two good looking boys. 

“oh I forgot we didn’t introduce them yet. well the frog looking dude is Minho and the Dino looking dude is Jonghyun.  They are both key’s age.” said Joon. 

“ohhhh” 

“ so what is Kyu’s story?” asked Onew.

I sighed and I started telling the table Kyu’s story. 

kyu pov

I led Changmin to our private garden, yes we own this garden, and sat him down on the bench. I sat on his lap and his arms naturally wrapped around my waist. 

“Babe, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Changmin questioned. 

I layed my head on his shoulder and smiled, “ I am ok now....” I turned my head and kissed his cheek before I continued, “but what I am about to tell you has been happening to me for the past month. You have to promise me that you won’t go berserk hunting for this guy ok?”

Changmin hesitated and squeezed me tighter. “It depends, will I want to hunt this guy down?”

“Maybe?” I said.

“..........”

I sighed,“ whatever, I’ll tell you anyway.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

comment and subscribe please! Thank You!