Testing Names

Awkward Couple Issues

 

Sehun was a writer.

It was a rainy October afternoon when his editor called him. Harsh words still ring on his ears as he makes his way to the balcony of his apartment, 500 feet from the cold wet concrete. Writing was supposed to make his soul feel less lonely. But the more words he types, the once deep meanings he had always believed became more dull and empty. His humanity is killing him softly. And as he exhales the soot from the thick grey air, he knew he had to quit before he betrays his sanity. 

The world keeps moving but nothing ever changes. The streets of Tokyo always resemble a small sea swallowed in a huge storm, currents and winds tangling as it pleases; undefinable movements with no clear sense of direction. Not until, he spot an odd difference.

It was a man, who just stands there; staring at a tall building. The same edifice where Sehun is standing at. For a second, the writer thought that the strange man is only looking at him but the distance blinds him to reassure himself. Curious enough, Sehun quickly rushed inside to grab his eyeglasses from the nightstand but as he got back, the stranger was still there; only, he's slowly walking along with the currents once more before he completely disappeared.

Somewhere within, Sehun wants to see this mysterious stranger again even if his second chance meant his last. 

Surprisingly, the man from yesterday's rain came back. And Sehun was not in his balcony unlike back then. From a hundred-feet proximity into a one-digit distance. Sehun was just silently waiting, observing, thinking while the stranger keeps doing his own thing: staring at a huge building; creating the stillness among the endless beehive of activity in the cold Tokyo streets.

He was just there doing nothing. Not to mention, for a whole minute.

Prying with other people's business never interests Sehun. It was never an issue. However, the urge felt real. Too real, perhaps. A context of reality he couldn't possibly ignore. He converged all his thoughts in that one last breath before taking a closer step; pretending to casually approach the stranger. 

"Excuse me..." Sehun flatly called out. He doesn't want to give an impression that he had been watching this person the whole time. Now that he was close enough, Sehun could tell that he is somehow attracted to the little guy. The stranger looks so ordinary, it rapidly peaks this peculiar fondness right through his gut. It was never his intention to draw this person into a deeper conversation. But his instincts speak otherwise. 

"What's your name?"

That wasn't the question he had in mind but those words just flow right out of his mouth. Right after studying the other's reaction and adorable expression, Sehun can already sense that this person also feels the same way. It wasn't a magical moment though. This stranger just reminds him of a book he would find in an old charming antique shop with brown torn rustic cover soaked with cobwebs and dust.

Ordinary yet intriguing. Something he would definitely read until its very last page.
At this exact moment, as they stare in each other's eyes, Sehun knows he is already flipping the first one. 


 

 

When Jongdae finally received Sehun's release, he instantly turns and faced his lover.

Jongdae wanted Sehun to see and witness the sweet mess he made. Sehun's inside his hole always morphed his face into an awkward yet y expression. A sight that Sehun had always adore. A simple reward that he would always claim for his ever amazing performance.

Jongdae kissed Sehun's smile as they reverse positions. Sehun's back ache starts to ease a bit; relishing the soft mattress against his cold sweat.
While Jongdae is now on top of him, playing and nipping his neck as he recovers his normal breath.

"I love you so much, Sehun-ah..." Jongdae's heart feels like it might burst when Sehun hums into his mouth, a low pleased sound that makes him hard, once more. But Jongdae had to resist, Sehun is already too tired, considering that heavy unsteady breathing compared to his own.

"I love you too, Jongdeok," Sehun smirked and Jongdae pinches his left .

"That hurts, you little ," Sehun accusingly remarks as he slaps Jongdae's in return. "Don't blame me when you introduced yourself with a fake name."

Jongdae furiously blushed; completely embarrassed. The shame kind of resembles the night when they had their first , recollecting the feeling of being really but that awkward sensation have already passed out. They were having such a perfect moment and this brat had to ruin it.  "I was just testing you if you would still talk to me even when I had such - "

"Your real name is also funny y'know," Sehun cuts through, entirely disregarding Jongdae's previous statement.

"Your name is also weird as ," Jongdae just felt the desperate need to retort back.

"How's so? My name literally means world, era or generation. While yours only stands for big . I mean clock." Jongdae could tell that Sehun tries hard not to laugh and this irritates the out of him even more.

Jongdae deeply inhales. "Lord, please forgive me for I might kill a person today. Just send my soul to hell after - "
Sehun laughs as he cups his lover's face and pulls him in. "My baby is so dramatic," Sehun coos after the kiss.

"I hate you."

"I thought you love me. Besides it's your fault that my editor is probably thinking that I'm ing to his voice."

Right. The phone call.

Jongdae chuckles. "I love you?"

Sehun just gave his usual nonchalant eye-roll and pulls Jongdae for a deeper kiss; preparing for another round.


 

Don't worry, I still have the real plot in mind. I just want 
you guys to relish chenhun's relationship first before the
drama comes in. And yes, please forgive my basic writing
skills XD