Forgot the Tap

Awkward Couple Issues

 

 

Knowing those scathing rays would eventually penetrate his eyes, Jongdae decided to slowly open them. He's surprised that the sky were still showing tint shades of pink and red. A rare sight in his usual mornings. However, Jongdae's pleased. At this time of day, he knows that his lover is still peacefully sleeping beside him and he's been longing for such moment. Jongdae absolutely missed his boyfriend's sleeping face. His pale translucent skin perfectly transcending the white-stained sheets, his completely sealed thin soft pink lips, his shiny yet disheveled hair, his even breathing, his arms and legs sticking in the most pristine angles and his perfect state with light pink buds on his moving chest and abs slightly peeking underneath their blanket. 

Even when he sleeps, he still looks surreal. And the thought of being able to capture the heart of such a dreamlike person feels like the very reason for Jongdae's morning to continue breathing.

Feeling playful, Jongdae decided to slowly yet roughly drag his hand in his most familiar part of their bed. A certain area where Sehun's crotch is always located. Even without looking, he can already tell. As Jongdae slightly shuffles closer, he can feel a slight difference. And such differences are enough to ruin his plan and snap all his senses. After a few seconds of blankly staring at the empty space which almost drowns Jongdae into a deadly trance, he suddenly caught a faint sound of someone talking. Most likely to a phone. 

Jongdae, as he continues to ignore his boxer's calling on the floor, rushes to the door and swiftly opens it. As he gets closer from the sound, he assumes that the conversation seems to be a heating argument; strings of profanities, dominating words with an authoritative edge and uneven pitches.

In the office situated just right across the staircase with a huge glass desk unusually facing the glass window that overlooks the heart of Tokyo is where his lover stood, slowly crushing the phone with a calm tone. Even fully-clothed and his back is only shown, Jongdae still couldn't fight the urge to make contact against his lover's well-built body against his own. Ever mindful of his boyfriend's character, Jongdae always reminds himself to never do anything that could potentially spike his darling's temper. 

Sehun hates surprises. He always does.

That's why Jongdae decides to walk in a normal pace until he reaches the place where Sehun can now see him. Finally attaining his last step, Jongdae stretches his arms like an opening curtain as he proudly reveals the highlight of the show. His awkward attempt of getting Sehun's attention only earned him a snort and Jongdae's flashy smile quickly drops, flopping down his arms along with it. 

Feeling a bit pissed, Jongdae slowly makes his way back to the staircase but Sehun expectedly reaches out to grab his petite lover's wrist before the latter could walk out. Sehun gently drags Jongdae towards his desk and quickly sits on his black leathered chair. Pinning his phone against his shoulder, Sehun taps his free hand across his lap as he oddly yet seductively stares right through Jongdae's questioning eyes. 

It doesn't take a genius to guess the implications behind his lover's actions since words drawing out from his mouth that would correlate this situation would be too inappropriate for his other one; a formal almost decent conversation with the phone. However, Jongdae still hesitates as he feels disappointment clotting on his nerves. Jongdae may be indecisive but Sehun is the impatient one. Taking no heed of the other's reluctance, Sehun quickly detaches his hand from Jongdae's wrist and grab his lover's instead, firmly yet softly pulling it. Sehun spreads his legs to make room for Jongdae between them but Jongdae attaches those long strong limbs back in place and instantly hops and pressed himself against the other's chest. 

Sehun was pleasantly surprised at first, which rarely happens, but that delicate odd curve lingers once again in the soft thin edges of his mouth. Despite everything that happened so far, Sehun is still aware of the other line's constant demands as he normally answers back.

Waiting for Sehun's closed lips, Jongdae spares his time kissing his lover's neck, the red marks he had left across the other's chest. Sehun bites his lips to hide the moans desperately hanging on his tongue. He remembered last night's in which he just let Jongdae do all the work since he was too tired from work. This morning isn't any different. 

Relentless, Jongdae thoroughly claims Sehun's mouth from the moment it shut. Sehun tries his best to keep up. In general, Sehun always thinks that he's the dominant one; always on top, always in control. However, it recently changed nowadays since his deadline is nearing on its literal sense. 

Jongdae silently separates their lips, trying not to make a weird sound as his hand seeks for Sehun's . Wrapping it entirely, Jongdae jerks it off quickly as he turns to stare at Sehun's conflicted reaction. Sehun was seriously struggling as his face turns into a painful expression as he arches his back every now and then. When Jongdae's became faster and tighter, Sehun has to grip one side of the chair to press his frustrations before giving Jongdae a warning look. But Jongdae only smirked and triples his power and speed like no one's business. 

"Ahhh..." Sehun finally breathes out. "Ah! I remember now," Sehun hurriedly adds before getting caught. Jongdae has to smash his face against Sehun's neck to bury down the laughter. Sehun retaliates by starting to Jongdae's as well. And it takes a laughably short time for Jongdae to come too, messily, all over Sehun's shirt. 

"Remember what?" Mr. Fan, Sehun's editor, asked. The word impatience in all caps were written all over it to its very last vibrato.

"I forgot to turn off the tap on my tub."

When Sehun finally escaped from his editor's wrath, it's Jongdae's turn to escape his wrath now.


 

Just think of this story like a medicine: your small daily Chenhun dosage.
I'm very busy at school and I'm just practicing my horrible writing skills so
yeah, every chapter will be short but my updates would be everyday. :)
This story might be long. Like heck, I don't even know.